✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

So KSH and RV's Yeri are friends! She called her Sohyunnie! Nice!

I rmbr she said at her fan meeting that RV was her favorite girl group.

Now I'm waiting for a selca! Lol

Oh! And so is Jeon Somi (IOI)?

Finally a glimpse into her celeb friends!

• Like 3

When exactly is So-hyun's university entrance exam? This year? or next year? Seems that So-hyun has thought a lot about entering university.

Anyways, glad that she's still updating her Instagram during this break, hope it continues even if her updates will be just about songs. Can't sleep love~:wub:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, pageturner said:

Anyways, glad that she's still updating her Instagram during this break, hope it continues even if her updates will be just about songs.

Talking about Instagram and So-hyunnie account: for all you followers of several Korean stars, is it usual to get this annoying hater/troll into everyone of her posts? There is some people so obsessed...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

Talking about Instagram and So-hyunnie account: for all you followers of several Korean stars, is it usual to get this annoying hater/troll into everyone of her posts? There is some people so obsessed...

I don't follow many stars but hopefully So-hyun does't pay too much attention to that hater/troll.

I always enjoy reading fan comments there! And then I scroll up the comments and then there's the hater/troll again there almost every time! 

Edited by pageturner
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 2:17 PM, pageturner said:

When exactly is So-hyun's university entrance exam? This year? or next year? Seems that So-hyun has thought a lot about entering university.

Anyways, glad that she's still updating her Instagram during this break, hope it continues even if her updates will be just about songs. Can't sleep love~:wub:

I think her GED exam is next month i.e. August and the National Entrance exam is in mid Nov if I'm not wrong.

Yes, I agree am glad she still keeps her fans updated. Hope she doesn't go completely underground! 

I'm already waiting for her comeback! Lol

On 7/23/2017 at 2:43 PM, angrytomato said:

Trolls are quite normal especially for popular celebs and more so for those who are strong competition like KSH.

I don't read comments section for celebs because there are just so MANY comments. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, mindstar said:

I don't read comments section for celebs because there are just so MANY comments. 

I gave up reading Soompi's "Ruler" thread on page #380 because of that :blink::wink:: your pace was too fast for me. And they say Goblin or Moonlight threads were even busier. My God.

• Like 1

Whenever there is a romantic scene, the production staff would always make fun of me in a joking way. They are all very silly. I was really embarrassed on the inside but pretended like it didn’t matter and tried to focus on the filming (KSH).

:lol:
:huh:
:angry:
-_-

Oh, yes, I'm the great pretender...
Pretending I am not shy...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mindstar said:

Context for why Yeri suddenly said KSH's name during her VLive in case anyone was as confused as I was about why she didn't finish her sentence. Lol

I also quite confused.

I think there is a fan that has similar name as Sohyun send her message/wishes through the vlive app and then

Yeri kinda of recalled back that our Sohyun once messaged her and maybe talk about scalp care or such... But yes, it's kinda hanging since there is no further elaboration after that.

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

I also quite confused.

I think there is a fan that has similar name as Sohyun send her message/wishes through the vlive app and then

Yeri kinda of recalled back that our Sohyun once messaged her and maybe talk about scalp care or such... But yes, it's kinda hanging since there is no further elaboration after that.

I think, like the tweet mentioned, that since Yeri's phone was being used for the VLive KSH must have messaged her in the middle of the broadcast and the notification must have popped up on top and she reacted to it/the content of the message so ended up mentioning KSH.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2017 at 2:36 AM, koreadaebak said:

Kim sohyun ✘ The boys ~Beautiful Life~

cr : Mine

these boys is so lucky to have a chance to act alongside with this beautiful girl B)

Kim sohyun MANSAE!!!!! :lol::lol:

May I know the title of the show where she was dancing with the guy on the table? :)

2 hours ago, chuu18 said:

May I know the title of the show where she was dancing with the guy on the table?

"Nightmare Teacher", a webdrama. If I'm not wrong, that means it wasn't aired on TV but just through internet.

After that dancing, next episode, it comes one of my favorite KSH scenes... (spoiler)

Spoiler

It's amazing how such that beautiful and innocent looking girl can be so frightening just by the look in her eyes. Those are the powerful acting skills of our heroine, even on this modest drama.

• Like 1