✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Knetz talks about the new modified version of Kim Sohyun's poster for drama 'River Where The Moon Rises'.

823dfd785ffb1996e5fb7feb6c48f022.jpg.webp         

Netizens comments :

- So cool.

- I like this more. 

- Good.

- Wow so cool.

- Our Sohyun is so cool ♡

- You're really good. This is the beginning of the production company.

- Heol the poster really cool ㅠㅠ

- Cool Sohyun ㅠㅠ 

- Wow amazing so cool. 

- Sohyun this is great ㅠㅠㅠ

https://www.storykpop.com/2021/03/knetz-talks-about-new-modified-version.html

• Like 2

6 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Happy ratings not fall much and response is good but difficult competition coming. Maybe so hyun next drama can have high rating and become big hit. Long wait see so hyun hit drama. 

Next week's ratings may fall because of the fierce competition with Joseon Exorcist. Nevertheless, I wish all the best for So Hyun. I trust that everything happens for a reason. Challenges come to her life because she is meant for greatness. 

• Like 1

Kim So Hyun And Song Kang Talk About Their Characters Growing Up In “Love Alarm 2”

On March 8, the Netflix series “Love Alarm 2” held an online press conference with director Kim Jin Woo and cast members Kim So Hyun and Song Kang. Jung Ga Ram, who is completing his mandatory military service, called in with a video message.

Song Kang said, “We were able to do a second season because there was so much love for the first. If the first season was about the characters as students, then the second season shows them as adults and learning how to adjust to each other.”

About his skyrocketing popularity, the actor said, “I was dazed by it. I realized how popular the show was when I received so many comments in different languages about the second season. I resolved that I should work harder from now on.”

He added, “In the first season, Sun Oh had gotten hurt from a sudden farewell. In the second season, he’s become more mature and has more inner strength. If season one was about the fresh-faced youth of high school students, then season two is more mature. I think it’ll be fun to look forward to how the characters in season two resolve the conflicts from season one.”

Kim So Hyun said, “I don’t think it ever felt easy to play Jo Jo. I thought a lot about how to express wavering feelings, but the director had a specific direction he wanted, so I trusted him and went with that. There have been times when I wanted to hide my feelings. I’ve often thought that it would be preferable to hide when I was feeling hurt. But [unlike Jo Jo], I want to be honest about my feelings.”

She added, “I think that my choices made both Sun Oh and Hye Young suffer. Even if the ‘Love Alarm’ app really existed, I don’t think I would download it. I’d express my feelings directly.” Song Kang added, “It’s nice to be able to express yourself easily, but I think it’s more sincere if you do it directly.”

The actress also said that she had gotten more comfortable with the cast and crew and said, “It’s not even nerve-racking to be here [at the press conference]. It’s fun. We’re all peers and we like to joke around, so we got closer and felt a sense of comradeship during the shoot.”

kim-so-hyun-love-alarm-2.jpg

Kim Jin Woo, who had not directed the first season, joked, “I was uncomfortable during filming. Everyone was so good and working so well together and I was nervous and afraid that I wouldn’t be able to properly capture all that as a director. It was a lot of pressure to take on the second season. I thought of it as the actors having established such great characters in the first season, all that was left for me to do was follow what choices these characters would make. I think that’s what sets the second season apart.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458251wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-song-kang-talk-about-their-characters-growing-up-in-love-alarm-2

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

55 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Next week's ratings may fall because of the fierce competition with Joseon Exorcist. Nevertheless, I wish all the best for So Hyun. I trust that everything happens for a reason. Challenges come to her life because she is meant for greatness. 

It's is sad always see only so hyun have suffering. Already have suffer much before now again with new drama. This time so hyun do new challenge but can not be shining because many controversy and rating not go high. Can not expect can compete with new dramas because many good drama come. It is sad rating will fall more and kbs not give appreciation to so hyun. It is already last year suffer without news now also suffer with many difficulty. It is not right only so hyun always suffer. 

• Like 1

Sso ig uptade

Resim

Kim So Hyun Goes Head To Head With Kim Bup Rae In “River Where The Moon Rises”

KBS2’s “River Where the Moon Rises” has revealed new stills of Kim So Hyun and the King.

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” is a new drama that retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

In episode 7, Pyeonggang snuck into a medicinal herb store to figure out Hae Mo Yong’s (Choi Yoo Hwa‘s) identity. Here, she discovered that young women were being sold off to Silla and decided to hide among them despite the dangers of doing so.

New stills show Pyeonggang back at the palace in her princess attire, wearing an expression of disapproval. She stands firmly in front of King Pyeongwon (Kim Bup Rae) and and the royal officials, and the young women are kneeling on the ground behind her. It appears that she has succeeded in intercepting the women who were being sold off and has brought them to the palace.

river-where-the-moon-rises3.jpg

It is interesting to note that each individual in front of Pyeonggang has a different expression on his face. Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon) makes an undecipherable poker face, while his father Go Won Pyo (Lee Hae Young) looks quite displeased. Hae Ji Wol (Jung In Kyum), who is directly related to the herbal medicine store, appears to be feeling uneasy.

Episode 8 will reveal how Pyeonggang saved the young women and returned to the palace as well as how Pyeonggang’s disclosure will affect Hae Ji Wol, Hae Mo Yong, and the other aristocrats.

A source from the drama shared, “Please look forward to seeing how Pyeonggang will change the norms set by the political authorities of Goguryeo.”

Watch “River Where the Moon Rises” with subtitles here:

Kim So Hyun Goes Head To Head With Kim Bup Rae In “River Where The Moon Rises”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458363wpp/kim-so-hyun-goes-head-to-head-with-kim-bup-rae-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 1

Many pretty hanbok so hyun wear this drama. Always she is pretty but now more pretty and mature. Very good makeup and hair also very pretty. Sad this drama not have more recognition. It give so hyun good character and many charms. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

A photo from Hanyul ad shoot.She looks so fresh ;)

Resim

And Hanyul ig story

Resim

5 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Sad rating have keep fall but so hyun it is very good in drama. Have also many pretty hanbok always admire. Feel happy when watch drama.

Other dramas rating also fall and theirs final ep.  

Sohyun is really good. RWTMR is very good drama. I never skip any scene when ı watch ;)

• Like 1

Knetz talks about the two shot of Actor Na Inwoo and Kim Sohyun for 'River Where The Moon Rises'.

Album cover change. 

d005016e6b70f6b464bbe435688d42c7.jpg

2d3ed86a2d47fd44275598574fe7a496_mp4.gif

5aa8037eefd59165a3ed584cc35abf42_mp4.gif

Netizens comments :

- Ah!! Is it photoshopped? Did they take it together?

- Their eyes ㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠ It's amazing. 

- It looks good. 

- Oh my ㅠㅠㅠ I like it ㅠㅠ

- Sohyun smile makes me flustered. 

- They looks so good together. 

- Na Inwoo ㅠㅠ

- Wow, you look so good in the new actor Ondal.

- Wow the image looks good. 

https://www.storykpop.com/2021/03/knetz-talks-about-two-shot-of-actor-na.html

• Guest changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪