✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Actor Ki Do Hun To Star In K-Drama “Love Alarm 2” As The App Developer

DVZKoBa9OwZXoJ4srH-S4lpB5ZibIJHw4NWS5S7-ZQEhT1XV2tKjOquZyuulifLUmBjerd6Rd1w1ORR6RUtZM9Kta04qBoiPnZmmrcurbW1x7A=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

Love Alarm took the world by storm when it first launched on Netflix in 2019. Two years later, Love Alarm 2 is due for premiere on March 12, 2021. Season 2 will still feature familiar faces Song Kang, Kim So Hyun and Jung Ga Ram, while introducing new supporting characters in the show.

Newcomer Ki Do Hun has been confirmed for the role of Brian Chun, a genius app developer. It will be revealed that he is the app developer for the infamous Love Alarm application, a handy app that allows users to confirm their feelings for each other. The app rings when one is within a close radius of someone they like.

Where we last left off in Season 1, Kim Jojo (played by Kim So Hyun) had been given a special shield on the app which allows her to block her app from ringing. Love Alarm 2.0 was unveiled to the public in the last episode as well, by a mysterious developer.

Stay tuned for more!

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/love-alarm-season2-ki-dohun-cast/

• Like 1

8 March K-Drama Premieres To Ring In Spring 2021

8 March K-Drama Premieres To Ring In Spring 2021

everal much-anticipated K-dramas are making their grand premieres in March!

Here’s what to look forward to this month:

“Love Alarm 2”

love-alarm-21.jpg

Cast: Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram, Song Kang, Go Min Si, Kim Si Eun, Ki Do Hoon, etc.

Premiere Date: March 12

Broadcast Details: all episodes released simultaneously on Netflix

The first season of “Love Alarm” told the story of Kim Jo Jo (Kim So Hyun), Hwang Sun Oh (Song Kang), and Lee Hye Young (Jung Ga Ram) as they faced a world in which people can only express their love through an app that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. The second season begins four years later when the app has expanded its sphere of influence with new features. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457272wpp/8-march-k-drama-premieres-to-ring-in-spring-2021

• Like 1

Love Alarm’s Kim So-hyun age, Instagram, height: Everything to know about the Jo-jo actress

If you haven’t heard about Love Alarm yet, give it time. The buzz is still growing.

The 14-episode debut season puts a dystopian spin on classic teen romance and thus far, Netflix viewers seem to really dig it. After some major season 1 cliffhangers, fans of the forward-thinking series are officially asking for more Love Alarm. And soon enough, they’ll be getting it.

Netflix describes the plot as:

In a world where an app alerts people if someone in the vicinity likes them, Kim Jojo experiences young love while coping with personal adversities.

Back in 2019, Love Alarm was the first Korean series pick-up by Netflix. Flash forward to 2021, and this romantic drama continues to rise in the ranks and expand its audience for a number of reasons. For starters, there’s a little something in it for everyone. As Insider notes, the show’s a little darker than you might expect at first glance, but if you loved Black Mirror and Gossip Girl, you should consider adding Love Alarm to your list.

Another big selling point for this show tends to be its extremely talented cast. With one successful season under its belt, there’s no better time to get to know the fresh-faced actors who’ve been helping make this romantic series a growing success, starting with Kim So-hyun, best known as Jo-jo to those who’ve been binging season 1.

Here’s everything to know about Love Alarm’s Kim So-hyun.

Kim So-hyun age

Born June 4, 1999, So-hyun is 21 years old. The South Korean actress began her budding career as a child actor in 2006.

You can check out her full IMDb credits here.

Kim So-hyun Instagram

wow_kimsohyun'in profil resmi

Currently, the Love Alarm star has a staggering 10.4 million followers. You can check out her full Instagram profile here.

Kim So-hyun height

Kim So-Hyun is 5’5.

Ready for what’s to come on Love alarm season 2? The new season drops on March 12, 2021.

https://netflixlife.com/2021/03/02/love-alarm-kim-so-hyun-age-instagram-height-jo-jo/

• Like 1

Watch: Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo Share Reasons To Watch “River Where The Moon Rises,” Describe Their Characters, And More

The stars of “River Where the Moon Rises” sat down for an exclusive interview with Rakuten Viki!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo).

Ji Soo said about the drama, “It’s like a Korean version of ‘Beauty and the Beast,’ there’s a bit of fantasy in it.” While talking about their characters, Kim So Hyun said that she plays the assassin Yeom Ga Jin in the beginning of the drama before she becomes Princess Pyeonggang later on. “She’s cool-headed and tough, but she also has a warm flame in her heart. She’s a great woman,” said Kim So Hyun.

Ji Soo commented, “On Dal is a wild man who lives in the woods, hiding from the world. His life starts to change after he meets Pyeonggang.”

When asked to describe reasons to watch the drama in five characters, Ji Soo said, “So Hyun and Ji Soo,” making Kim So Hyun laugh. She commented, “Cool action scenes. Action scenes in a historical drama are quite different from others. I think you’ll enjoy watching those action scenes.”

The pair also shared lines from the drama that they think people will be able to relate to, and they answered rapid fire questions that show their different preferences and tastes.

Kim So Hyun said to Viki viewers, “We filmed the story of Pyeonggang and On Dal and it’s really interesting, so please show it a lot of love.” Ji Soo added, “Please love Pyeonggang and On Dal a lot, and also share the drama far and wide too and show it love. See you on Viki!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457373wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-share-reasons-to-watch-river-where-the-moon-rises-describe-their-characters-and-more

• Like 1

KBS 2TV's "River Where The Moon Rises" reportedly looking for an actor to replace Actor Jisoo from the drama

According to News1 on the 4th, KBS 2TV's "River Where The Moon Rises" has decided to drop out Actor Jisoo from the drama after close discussion.

The production team is reportedly looking for an actor to replace Jisoo. However, they are discussing various measures in the future. Details such as the appearance of Jisoo and the timing of his successor's appearance are undecided.

Netizens comments :

- Oh. 

- Wow. 

- Ah, the production crew must be have a hard time ㅠㅠ

- The production crew and the actors are going through a lot.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- Wow, what's going to happen?

- Heol. 

- The blood that's been stamped on.

- Aigoo.. 

- Wow this is good ㅠㅠ 

- Right, change him. 

- Are we going to film it again? Or are you filming the rest of what you've filmed?

- Whoa... 

https://www.storykpop.com/2021/03/kbs-2tvs-river-where-moon-rises.html

• Like 2

OMG, my first Kdrama fave, Princess Hours, will be having a remake. And for that, I hope So Hyun will be cast as the female lead because she is the only I can think of that is fit for the role. As for the male lead, I hope it is Song Kang because he emits a tsundere vibe like Joo Ji Hoon. 

• Blob 1

Kim So Hyun & Song Kang Will Appear In Love Alarm Season 2 Live Viewable Radio Show with fans on Netflix Korea Youtube Channel On 8th March 7 PM KST . Following The Drama Press Conference In The Same Day.

Resim

• Wiggle 3

I didn't get one thing since they released this new teaser for epi 7. So , wíll they broadcast epi 7 this week or next week? I really wish they will release it this week though, I don't think I can wait longer.:(

10 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I didn't get one thing since they released this new teaser for epi 7. So , wíll they broadcast epi 7 this week or next week? I really wish they will release it this week though, I don't think I can wait longer.:(

They will release ep7 on Monday as scheduled. Just no re-run this week.

OP visited Daejanggeum Park with family, they couldn't see the place of Misil because of the drama River where the moon rises filming at that time. However, they saw @wow_kimsohyun in person and said Sso has very big eyes and is so beautiful. OP's 12-year-old daughter saw (Sso) the actress unnie and fell in love with her, and 5-year-old nephew was very fond of Sso and thought Sso was the old-time princess 

After seeing Sohyun in real life and fell in love with her , like Choding, taking pics with So Hyun's life-size standing board at the entrance. OP said it was a good outing because both op and op younger brother and daughter are ARMY.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=hesse_77&logNo=222265728741&searchKeyword=김소현

cr:Ariyati2710 ,shirlley0604

• Blob 1

It is hurt see so hyun have many suffering in career path but hope can have good result at end. Many still not appreciate her hardwork it is sad. Wish so hyun quickly have another drama after finish river where the moon rises. If it can be romcom or light drama it will be good. 

• Like 2