✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

20 hours ago, Breeze said:

Also Sso's fans ' life saver

she is our life saver for sure :) I’m so

Excited! One more month:fullofhearts:

20 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

That why they should promote their drama properly :expressionless: lol i still mad with they attitude before :joy:

Also, we will get other teaser from VC this week, right?

ikr. Kbs needs to do better! but we are so blessed to have VC! Cant wait for new teaser! I hope to see script reading pictures too! 

:hooray:

radio romance :wub:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I love VC! They gave us like a mini photo shoot of sohyun at the script reading. Who is doing it like them? Best Production company :heart:

Her selling point is her mature aura. That is why she has the easiest transition to adulthood. She was never castigated for her roles after her adulthood. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

I love VC! They gave us like a mini photo shoot of sohyun at the script reading. Who is doing it like them? Best Production company

I thought same. Like a photoshoot for Sohyun :fullofhearts:I repeat myself always but she lookssss sso beautiful .

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Her selling point is her mature aura. That is why she has the easiest transition to adulthood. She was never castigated for her roles after her adulthood. 

IKR! She has this charm that allows her to camouflage. She can easily play younger or older characters with ease. It’s a wonderful gift she has :) She not only possess a mature aura but even her critical thinking and the way she treat other people around her is thoughtful and mature and kind-hearted :wub:

@Erick Miranda you accidentally quoted pictures, can you delete them? :D

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

I thought same. Like a photoshoot for SohyunI repeat myself always but she lookssss sso beautiful .

I can’t take my eyes of these set of photos! VC is doing what ET should be doing, I sometimes forget that VC is a production company and not an agency :P and it’s an extra bonus she’s not wearing black or white lol

this edit is so adorable :heart: Two more photos :)

AFBE64-C7-F619-4261-85-B5-FE68788-A3930.
B877-F6-B5-48-F2-4-F02-8648-AD53-C8268-B

It’s kind of interesting there’s no photo of the main leads together unlike most script reading photo sessions lol it’s okay, at least we got a sohyun photoshoot :blush:

• Love 3

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

I can’t take my eyes of these set of photos! VC is doing what ET should be doing, I sometimes forget that VC is a production company and not an agency :P and it’s an extra bonus she’s not wearing black or white lol

Once upon a time ,there was an agency which was called Ent :joy: 

Now ı am waiting for script reading video . VC hear us ;)

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Once upon a time ,there wasan agency which was called Ent :joy: 

Now ı am waiting for script reading video . VC hear us ;)

Video would be great too! And can they officially release the outfits they had sohyun tried on? And can they release the teaser like maybe tomorrow??? Sorry VC, we are never full no matter how much you feed us. We are like cows that have four stomachs :joy:

moon river trending! Let’s go! :heart:

I also feel recharged after looking at photoshoot :) 

• Blob 2

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Video would be great too! And can they officially release the outfits they had sohyun tried on? And can they release the teaser like maybe tomorrow??? Sorry VC, we are never full no matter how much you feed us. We are like cows that have four stomachs

moon river trending! Let’s go! 

Yes . Fighting  RWTMR team:hwaiting2: If VC is tired ,KBS can feed us  :))))

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yes . Fighting  RWTMR teamIf VC is tired ,KBS can feed us  :))))

VC is like a solar and lunar power battery panel, they have everlasting, never-ending energy :P

Spoiler

Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, And More Build Teamwork At Script Read-Through For Upcoming Historical Drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447382wpp/kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-and-more-build-teamwork-at-script-read-through-for-upcoming-historical-drama

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” (literal title) shared a look at the drama’s table read!

“River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun), also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) feelings for her to achieve her goals.

Actors Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Ji Hoon, Kim Bup Rae, Wang Bit Na, Lee Hae Young, Han Jae Young, and more gathered together with director Yoon Sang Ho to take their first steps in creating a well-made historical drama.

Kim So Hyun took on her roles as both Princess Pyeonggang and the warrior Yeom Ga Jin, who are the same person but with different social statuses and personalities. Kim So Hyun skillfully switched back and forth between the cold-blooded and cruel soldier Yeom Ga Jin and the sharp-witted Princess Pyeonggang.

kim-so-hyun.jpg

Ji Soo played his part as the peace-loving On Dal who was born with the blood of a general. On Dal’s innocence was amplified as it was met with Ji Soo’s acting.

Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo’s chemistry shone as they exchanged their lines. They expressed the way their Pyeonggang and On Dal become intertwined with one another and begin to change as a result of their interactions. Their exceptional chemistry at the script reading raised anticipation for how the couple will be portrayed on screen.

The supporting actors’ solid acting added to the quality of the project. Lee Ji Hoon plays Go Geon, the top elite general of Goguryeo, while Lee Hae Young acts as Go Won Pyo, the most influential person in the royal family. Kim Bup Rae takes on the role of King Pyeongwon of Goguryeo, and Wang Bit Na plays his wife. Under the leadership of director Yoon Sang Ho, the actors brought the characters in the script to life.

The drama’s production team shared, “The read-through was filled with heated energy as if it were the actual filming set. Just by hearing the actors read their lines, we could picture the image of Goguryeo from 1,500 years in the past. Please look forward to watching ‘River Where the Moon Rises’ and seeing what kind of synergy these passionate actors will generate.”

“River Where the Moon Rises” will air in February following the conclusion of “Royal Secret Agent.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

forbes is giving moon river attention! Forbes sure loves sohyun lately :wub:

Hahahah ... Yes  but ı delete the article when ı saw your post :joy:

OMG, so I should probably take it out of hidden then LOL 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, elan1 said:

forbes is giving moon river attention! Forbes sure loves sohyun lately :wub:

I almost would share this too :joy::joy:  Forbes is watching our Sso :)

Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, & more attend first script reading for new KBS2 series 'The River Where The Moon Rises'

1609993189-20210106-river.jpg

On January 7, KBS2's upcoming new Mon-Tues drama series 'The River Where The Moon Rises' has unveiled new still cuts from the cast and crew's first script reading session.

Starring Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Ji Hoon, and more, 'The River Where The Moon Rises' takes a fictional spin on the historical fable of princess Pyeonggang of Goguryeo and her husband, general Ondal. Actress Kim So Hyun will be undergoing a radical transformation in the new series as the warrior princess of Goguryeo Pyeonggang, while opposite her, actor Ji Soo takes on the role of a general whose greatest wish is to end war and violence in the land. Viewers can look forward to the story of how these two very different characters change, learn to accept each other, and live for their kingdom of Goguryeo in 'The River Where The Moon Rises'. 

KBS2's new historical series 'The River Where The Moon Rises' is expected to premiere later this winter, in February. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-more-attend-first-script-reading-for-new-kbs2-series-the-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1