✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I hope we get to see her in a new magazine shoot this year and profile shot as well :)

34 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Lovely couple of 2019. I hope you will met again in a project :)

I agree, hopefully within next two to three years, the sooner the better!

:issohappy:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

Teaser 2 is coming . VC ig story ;)

we are so blessed! OMG! I can’t wait! What will we see??? I love VC :heart::handsup:

both ships are beautiful :wub:

I just love all the swing scenes! When I see a swing in real life, I think of macaron couple :) 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

Teaser 2 is coming . VC ig story ;)

me so so happy :) we get to see more of she soon :fun:

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

this cutie, would it not be nice for her to have a special appearance or supporting role on goblin writer next drama as well? 

I want this 2 . Yes . Maybe goblin season 2 or new drama :D:heart2:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

I want this 2 . Yes . Maybe goblin season 2 or new drama :D

In Goblin , Sohyun and Minjae's love story is so good. KES must write their love story . And ofcourse Soyhun and Minjae will be lead:elated:

• Love 2

Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun Feature in First Trailer for “River Where the Moon Rises”

Posted on January 4, 2021by Kay

River Where the Moon Rises Korean Drama - Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun

I’ve been looking forward to a trailer for the new Korean historical drama River Where the Moon Rises starring Ji Soo (When I Was the Most Beautiful) and Kim So Hyun (The Tale of Nokdu), and now we have one! It shows some great moments between our leads from sweet to sad. We also get a good bit of action. This looks great!

River Where the Moon Rises is set during the Goguryeo era and is about an ambitious princess (Kim So Hyun) who uses a foolish man’s (Ji Soo) feelings to her advantage and experiences conflicting emotions.

River Where the Moon Rises is scheduled to premiere in February on KBS.

Check out the trailer here: https://youtu.be/w2c6VftQndI

https://kdramakisses.com/2021/01/04/ji-soo-and-kim-so-hyun-in-feature-in-first-trailer-for-river-where-the-moon-rises/

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's manager unfollow ent ig  :))) I hope we will hear her new agency soon

awesome! yes good things to comes :) I can’t wait!

what stood out to me in the article is that moon river focuses on political battles between the tribes! I’m so excited! 2nd teaser come out now!!!

king and queen macaron are ready to dominate in 2021 :getmygrooveon:

• Awesome 1

Watch Kim So-Hyun Transformation into Goguryeo princess on the battlefield.

The first teaser of the upcoming historical Drama  “Riveere the Moon Rises” has been released.

The Upcoming Drama Starring Ji Soo, Kim Soo Hyun and Kang Ha Neul will tell about the Love Story between Gongju Pyeonggang (Kim So-Hyun), ambitious woman who wants to rule Goguryeo and Ondal (Ji-soo), a general who made love history, and the pure love of two young people who did not succumb to fate. It is a reinterpretation of the commonly known stories of Princess Pyeonggang and Ondal of Goguryeo folktale.

Kang Ha Neul will be played the role of General On Hyup, On Dal’s father, The teaser was first released at the 2020 KBS Drama Awards on December 31. The short video of about 40 seconds is already making prospective viewers’ hearts flutter.

Meanwhile, KBS 2’s new upcoming  Monday-Tuesday drama “River Where the Moon Rises” will be broadcast for the first time in February following “The Secret Investigation Team of the Joseon Dynasty.

https://mydramafans.com/watch-kim-so-hyun-transformation-into-goguryeo-princess-on-the-battlefield/

• Blob 1

41 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's manager follow Sidushq but unfollow Ent. I really wonder ,what happened behind the scene . Most probably ı will never know

how strange! So after sohyun and manger left Sidus, manager still follow sidus but not ET after they leave it? How bizarre. I hope things will be okay for sohyun and won’t impact her career. 

lovely human lily :fullofhearts:

• Like 1