✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪

For you guys who curious with the translation in teaser :hooray2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJd-NAnDafV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

[Eng] Ondal - General who turn love into history.
Pyeonggang - Princess who treat Goguryeo as her whole life.
[Jisoo] Because Ga Jin, you’re my Gogueyeo. My country.

It so painful romantic, the patriotism of Pyonggang and Ondal courtly love.

It actually interesting, because we didn't often see woman portrait patriotism, not only with their heart but also physically. Also Ondal courtly love, 'courtly love' is kind of devotion (performing various deeds or services) knight do for the ladies they love, but he isn't originally knight and i dont know how much sacrifice this 'simple man' do for became this kind of ondal. 

• Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breeze

• rossy5

• mindstar

• elan1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One and only, she's Kim So Hyun       The link for her variety show Because This Is My First Twenty is below with the total 12 episodes. Please give her full support

here the translated news for today!   [News] 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun "First-time adult acting, compare to huge burden, I’ll acting happily” . She has chosen “Radio Romance” as her fi

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! Hey ya chingus, welcome to a new spotlight where we discover the strength and charm behind the actor playing saeguk princess in "River where the moon rises", Kim So Hyun.

23 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

It so painful romantic, the patriotism of Pyonggang and Ondal courtly love.

It actually interesting, because we didn't often see woman portrait patriotism, not only with their heart but also physically. Also Ondal courtly love, 'courtly love' is kind of devotion (performing various deeds or services) knight do for the ladies they love, but he isn't originally knight and i dont know how much sacrifice this 'simple man' do for became this kind of ondal. 

I love this deep analysis! I hope to see this drama breaks many ceilings! It’s true we often don’t see women fighting and showing loyalty to their nation. Mostly it’s men who does all the fighting and women comfort the men only, it’s going to be the exact opposite in this drama :) 

pretty in every filter and even without filter, she is still pretty :kiss:

always picking up new and interesting hobbies, what can’t she do? :)

I can literally watch this gif forever :glasses:

All the gifs on this link

https://m.blog.naver.com/7284991/222192437259

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Watch: Ji Soo Falls In Love With Kim So Hyun In Teaser For Upcoming Historical Drama With Kang Ha Neul

Watch: Ji Soo Falls In Love With Kim So Hyun In Teaser For Upcoming Historical Drama With Kang Ha Neul

Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo’s upcoming drama “River Where the Moon Rises” (working title) has shared its first teaser!

“River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun), also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) feelings for her to achieve her goals. “River Where the Moon Rises” will air in February following the conclusion of “Royal Secret Agent.”

The special teaser begins with Pyeonggang and On Dal warily observing each other from afar, followed by a scene of Pyeonggang falling on top of On Dal. The video cuts to On Dal smiling as he gazes at Pyeonggang, who is enjoying the breeze. The text that appears on the screen reads, “On Dal, the general who turned love into history.”

On Dal’s father General On Hyup (Kang Ha Neul) has a serious expression on his face until he spots something and smiles out of relief. As Pyeonggang is shown fighting in a battle with a sword, the text, “Princess Pyeonggang, whose life in Goguryeo was everything,” is displayed on the screen.

Lastly, On Dal and Pyeonggang shed tears as he embraces her and tells her, “Ga Jin, you’re my Goguryeo, my country.”

Check out the teaser here!

The 40-second special teaser was first shown at the 2020 KBS Drama Awards on December 31.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446428wpp/ji-soo-falls-in-love-with-kim-so-hyun-in-teaser-for-upcoming-historical-drama-with-kang-ha-neul

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 4
2 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's power is no joke

OMO! Her influence! I think people got  hyped up after watching warrior princess :) well-deserved!

It is going so well! :blush:

same, I expect to cry waterfalls when he dies :bawling:

i loveeeeeeee them so much :love:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, elan1 said:

OMO! Her influence! I think people got  hyped up after watching warrior princess :) well-deserved!

congrats my girl 9.9. :fun:

12 hours ago, elan1 said:

can literally watch this gif forever :glasses:

I want to watch all days :7555_attack:

12 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

She strong knight, he weak damsel :yay:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

congrats my girl 9.9.

I honestly believe she can reach 10M within two weeks or sometime in January :)

they look so good separately but they will look even more gorgeous together! Please work together again :kiss_wink:

7-D73-F4-EF-7-BF4-4-FCE-857-F-46-F422-CE
87280160-9-FE7-4-AAE-AA99-75-DA3421-CF71

Universe class beauty :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, elan1 said:

same, I expect to cry waterfalls when he dies

Me too. I fell really sad when ı read his words . :criesariver:

Ondal Ga Jin, you’re my Goguryeo, my country.

What a beautiful love :heart2beat:

• Blob 3
2 hours ago, elan1 said:

honestly believe she can reach 10M within two weeks or sometime in January :)

All possible. I so hope.:happy2:

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Universe class beauty :wub:

:grin:

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

they look so good separately but they will look even more gorgeous together! Please work together again :kiss_wink:

yes :love:

too. I fell really sad when ı read his wor

cryes so much :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
15 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Me too. I fell really sad when ı read his words . 

Ondal Ga Jin, you’re my Goguryeo, my country.

What a beautiful love 

ikr, I felt like my heart got ripped out!!! :heartbreak:

Im expecting a love story that will move the hearts of many :) 

Wow, so it was less than two weeks that she gained another 100,000 followers! Let’s do it again :glasses:

I still feel like this although it has been over a day :joy::bawling:

A1-EA9636-88-FC-42-F9-9-C42-CB237502-D87

beauty and cutie at same time :love:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
2 hours ago, elan1 said:

I honestly believe she can reach 10M within two weeks or sometime in January :)

December 16: 9.8 M

January 1      : 9.9 M

One teaser is enough for this. Think about it what will happen when KBS started to promote the drama .

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

I’m going to be grinning so much whenever they both show up in a scene :kiss_wink:

December 16: 9.8 M

January 1      : 9.9 M

One teaser is enough for this. Think about it what will happen when KBS started to promote the drama .

You make so much sense! You are right!!!! I expect an explosion of new followers for sohyun :heart:

kBS hurry up now! VC is already doing great without you but come on now, it’s your turn :glasses:

CDAD50-C7-3-C42-45-D2-A82-D-384-AF714-CE
1-E4-A6198-6-B2-C-4-C64-B875-AFBBA51-A63

our sohyun always so kind too all the kiddies :blush:

• Blob 2
2 hours ago, elan1 said:
kBS hurry up now! VC is already doing great without you but come on now, it’s your turn

We are waiting for KBS but they are very busy for other dramas. KBS uploaded other dramas teaser but there is nothing  about RWTMR ...

I wonder they are waiting for Sohyun's new agency like us  :getmygrooveon:

• Wiggle 3
1 hour ago, Breeze said:

We are waiting for KBS but they are very busy for other dramas. KBS uploaded other dramas teaser but there is nothing  about RWTMR ...

I wonder they are waiting for Sohyun's new agency like us  

If we didn’t have victory contents, we would all be depressed :joy: :sweat_smile:

That’s a good theory, maybe they are also waiting for official confirmation news of sohyun new agency :)
348-DFD3-D-0-D9-C-47-BC-AEF0-16-E229-B93

great photo edit :innocent:

55-D1560-D-1240-4-BFF-86-FB-790-CF3-F3-D

:)

5096-E21-A-BE62-4473-9-FB3-654841-FC063-

love love this youthful look :love:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

All Sohyun's dramas teaser

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

If we didn’t have victory contents, we would all be depressed 

I am glad we have VC.:sparklyeyes:

Sohyun ig story .

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

am glad we have VC.

Sohyun ig story . 

victory contents is like a fairy godmother :joy:

Sohyun sleeping schedule is probably messed up due to her working schedule. Rest well soon!

awww so cute! :love:

@Xye8686 is it okay if you edit and write a short comment with your post? It’s a rule I think for the forum, frustrating but yeah :/ 

Everyone wants to play and interact with sohyun, we understand you mong suk :innocent:

997-C35-EF-558-A-457-D-919-B-075-FB489-C

So pretty Ariel, I hope she can play a mermaid one day and do Korean little mermaid :)

570-B5150-384-E-41-DA-ABD5-4809-D953-F78

:love:

• Blob 2
  • faye406 changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪
  • Guest changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪