✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breeze

• rossy5

• mindstar

• elan1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One and only, she's Kim So Hyun       The link for her variety show Because This Is My First Twenty is below with the total 12 episodes. Please give her full support

here the translated news for today!   [News] 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun "First-time adult acting, compare to huge burden, I’ll acting happily” . She has chosen “Radio Romance” as her fi

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! Hey ya chingus, welcome to a new spotlight where we discover the strength and charm behind the actor playing saeguk princess in "River where the moon rises", Kim So Hyun.

F8065-F61-0-DFA-402-A-93-A5-252-B488-C46

lee jae wook and sohyun share same stage when she is presenter of his award!!!! Can they work together? :) 

3-E1-EBF21-4229-4406-A9-B9-EF2-B80627-FD
0-BAFC8-E5-F62-D-4-BC4-9-D53-3-AAA9-C3-C

27 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Omg they showed the teaser guys I am dying. Sohyun looks great and damn

Finally saw teaser! Omggggg warrior queen on her way to our hearts :heart:

26 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Mulan! Completely different character! Ferocious!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy goooooo sohyun :bawling: :blush:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1
11 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun with sword

blood thirsty queen! We ask and we received :lol:

3 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

OMG. THE TEASER IS SO BADASS. WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD IN PLAYING ANY CHARACTERS SO HYUN??? WHY? I FEEL LIKE A PROUD BROTHER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE DON'T MAKE MOON RIVER FLOP KDRAMA GODS. PLEASE!!! 

iKR I’m dying at how much I’m loving the teaser!!!! She challenges herself! It’s so different! Writer better not be playing with us and give us a good script or we drop three mountains on his head lol 

modern drama with them next please :heart:

our warrior queen isn’t playing around, she is here to slay those who get in her way! Her power and her fierce nature :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
5 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Victory Contents youtube cahannel uploaded the teaser

VC! ET can never compare to you! You are a giant and ET is an ant! Lol

we are winning so much! We knew she could deliver, never a doubt :blush:

I just love her hair style so much in her fighting scenes :wub::ph34r:

CFC739-B4-2811-47-F1-9965-87-C1-FEF2-E73

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
22 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

At the same time, I feel sad about them because they are going to be competitors. Hope they will still remain good and "close" friends despite of the competition. 

@Erick Miranda can you edit your quote again, sorry, you accidentally quote the ig posts again. Yeah I know the rules are frustrating :/ 

IKR that’s the tragic part and she will also be going against song kang drama as well! I believe they are wonderful people that won’t allow competition to prevent them from maintaining a wonderful relationship :) 

the world may not be ready but she was born ready and I’m so readyyyyyy :heart:

nokdu couple ready to destroy and vanquish evil :kiss:

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

FEB you can’t come fast enough :blush:

Just now, Breeze said:

I am really happy. I don't know  how many times ı watched the teaser and still watch. February come faster 

Ikr my fingers are hurting because I push replay button too many times :joy:

General Korean Mulan!!! Save your Nation and rescue our hearts :) 

get married in real life too macaron couple! Too sweet for our screens :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

OMG! I was busy live streaming via YT and suddenly the teaser for RWTMR appeared and family looked at me like I was a lunatic because I screamed so loud 30 mins before new year, because sso doing the action:omg:!!!

and then macaron couple presented after! Double treat fam!!! Like way to start the new year!:hooray:

Happy new year oris!:happy2:

17 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I am really happy. I don't know  how many times ı watched the teaser and still watch. February come faster  

I probably won’t sleep and watch that teaser over and over:please:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Erick Miranda we don’t need to worry about broken friendship due to drama competition, look at sohyun asking about his injury :) they care for each other! It’s the dumb studios for putting the show on same day lol 

21 minutes ago, yeli said:

OMG! I was busy live streaming via YT and suddenly the teaser for RWTMR appeared and family looked at me like I was a lunatic because I screamed so loud 30 mins before new year, because sso doing the action!!!

and then macaron couple presented after! Double treat fam!!! Like way to start the new year!

Happy new year oris!

Ikr I didn’t recognize her at first too at fighting scene because she’s giving us such a different, transformative aura :heart: the power of her acting! 

LOL your reaction must have been so funny while your family was there. :joy:

YES what a wonderful way to start the year!!!

happy New Years everyone! Be blessed, be safe, and love yourself :wub:

17 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I wish you a healty new year  

Thank you :) wish you the same :wub:

that’s me as well :lol:

high quality princess :) 

Does anyone know what she said in her short line in the teaser? 

Excited for her first battle scene :mrgreen:

• Blob 2
  • faye406 changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪
  • Guest changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪