Jump to content

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, elan1 said:


I don’t know what to expect when the teaser comes out. I shouldn’t expect too much, maybe a 10-15 second clip, it’s better than nothing :)

 

See her for 5 seconds and get excited! Her impact!

30 minutes ago, elan1 said:

 

im still surprise she isn’t more popular and haven’t received high-end, luxury endorsements yet lol 

 

They're all blind! Wake up!

  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Breeze

    2761

  • rossy5

    1634

  • mindstar

    1633

  • elan1

    1148

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One and only, she's Kim So Hyun       The link for her variety show Because This Is My First Twenty is below with the total 12 episodes. Please give her full support

here the translated news for today!   [News] 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun "First-time adult acting, compare to huge burden, I’ll acting happily” . She has chosen “Radio Romance” as her fi

Full Teaser 1  

4 minutes ago, Doldo said:

 

See her for 5 seconds and get excited! Her impact!

 

They're all blind! Wake up!


I know right? I will scream for all 5 seconds and fist bump in the air :lol:

 

they need to get their vision changed! They’re missing out! They should sign her up before she becomes too expense for them lol 

 

3-A03-F39-F-2-B23-4-EC9-8922-828-E4-B612


DCAD32-B8-2491-428-D-9990-9557865-EDC57.


she’s gold! :blush:
 

 

More upcoming promos, excited :) 

  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, elan1 said:

 

they need to get their vision changed! They’re missing out! They should sign her up before she becomes too expense for them lol 

 

she’s gold! :blush:

 

She's already expensive for us! Priceless!

29 minutes ago, elan1 said:


I know right? I will scream for all 5 seconds and fist bump in the air :lol:

 

Watch 5 seconds for 5 hours!

  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doldo said:

 

She's already expensive for us! Priceless!

 

Watch 5 seconds for 5 hours!


No lie there, I would probably have to rob all the banks in the world to afford her lol

86833-AE4-B966-4-E4-D-9-C6-C-D8-A34-E055
 

repeat all day long :sweat_smile:

 

D1-F6-CA63-8-B97-43-D6-BCF9-00-D9-F69333

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, elan1 said:

No lie there, I would probably have to rob all the banks in the world to afford her lol

 

Still can't afford her! 

25 minutes ago, elan1 said:

repeat all day long :sweat_smile:

Repeat till the next teaser! 

What's the history for the drama! Gogoreyo is North Korea now is it true!

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doldo said:

 

Still can't afford her! 


only queen can afford herself :joy:

 


I hope one day I can travel to South Korea and go to her fan meet, that would be a dream :) why are dreams so expensive? :(

 

3894-F5-F4-6-EA6-437-E-9-B28-DAAF5264875

 

 

good job Hanyul! :wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doldo said:

 

We can only afford her endorsements! Give her more we'll buy them all!


that’s true, sadly :( Hanyul is doing so well! Sohyun is lucky charm :)

 

 

 


 
 

 

Red carpet Princess! Looking forward to warrior princess ! :) 

  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

that’s true, sadly :( Hanyul is doing so well! Sohyun is lucky charm :)

Give us more Hanyul in 2021! Ready for the new era of Hanyul and Kim Sohyun! She makes brands popular! 

  • Like 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Doldo said:

 

Give us more Hanyul in 2021! Ready for the new era of Hanyul and Kim Sohyun! She makes brands popular! 


Ikr, I love her Hanyul pictures and commercials and events! She always look stunning in their promos :wub:

 

AEF1-BFF7-6777-4-B83-905-A-0521-C7-F84-E

C5-AA3-A3-C-CAE0-424-C-B36-F-B394-A5-A6-
3394-AC1-B-541-E-4-B71-8039-FD65-E5104-C

  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Ikr, I love her Hanyul pictures and commercials and events! She always look stunning in their promos :wub:

 

Best combination! Give us more! Pure and natural!

17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Red carpet Princess! Looking forward to warrior princess ! :) 

Warrior princess will become Queen! Don't know the full story of Pyongangg but she will slay!

  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kimjojo said:

So guys I just watched this park shin hye starrer movie the call. Now, I want sohyun in a dark thriller movie.

I really hope we will be able to see her in a big screen. It's been a long time.

 

Is it good? Dark thriller movie would be amazing! 

2021 Kim Sohyun will give us movies! Manifesting!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

So guys I just watched this park shin hye starrer movie the call. Now, I want sohyun in a dark thriller movie.

I really hope we will be able to see her in a big screen. It's been a long time.

Same here! :approves: i want she act in thriller genre but as antagonist or Anti-Hero like psychopath, sociopath, etc. I found The Antagonist in The Call is interesting character. :joy: I just miss her being antagonist actually, because young Bokyoung is one of my favorite character (she is the first character that make me notice sso). 

  • Like 3
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Doldo said:

 

Is it good? Dark thriller movie would be amazing! 

2021 Kim Sohyun will give us movies! Manifesting!

It is really good. I loved it. You should watch it. 

 

21 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Same here! :approves: i want she act in thriller genre but as antagonist or Anti-Hero like psychopath, sociopath, etc. I found The Antagonist in The Call is interesting character. :joy: I just miss her being antagonist actually, because young Bokyoung is one of my favorite character (she is the first character that make me notice sso). 

Yeah right. I think it will be interesting to see her in a negative role. I will just pray that she will star in a movie in 2021.:gangnamstyle:

  • Like 2
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Same here!  i want she act in thriller genre but as antagonist or Anti-Hero like psychopath, sociopath, etc. I found The Antagonist in The Call is interesting character. :joy: I just miss her being antagonist actually, because young Bokyoung is one of my favorite character (she is the first character that make me notice sso). 

 

Her new character could be the anti hero! Sociopath character will be perfect for Kim Sohyun! Like Flower of Evil! 

34 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

 

Yeah right. I think it will be interesting to see her in a negative role. I will just pray that she will star in a movie in 2021.

 

Negative lead role in a movie! Manifesting for 2021!

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • faye406 changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪
  • Guest changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..