✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

the awkwardness if they’re both rejected, we can take them both and go play in jeju island without jojo :lol:

Yess! We will bring YSJ, Kang Tae Oh, L and the rejected LA guy in Jeju so they’ll forget how sso crushed their hearts:winkx:

• Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, yeli said:

Yess! We will bring YSJ, Kang Tae Oh, L and the rejected LA guy in Jeju so they’ll forget how sso crushed their hearts

It'll be a party! 

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Also poor L in ruler

Still the most disappointing drama! Wasted potential!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, yeli said:

Yess! We will bring YSJ, Kang Tae Oh, L and the rejected LA guy in Jeju so they’ll forget how sso crushed their hearts

Oh yeah, I love Kang Tae Oh, he was so convincing as a bad guy in tales of nokdu but he still loves sohyun character so much :) 

694-DE731-A996-4-BF5-9-ADC-137-C37235-A0

• Where's My Oppa? 2

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

Oh yeah, I love Kang Tae Oh, he was so convincing as a bad guy in tales of nokdu but he still loves sohyun character so much :) 

Love this drama so much! Whole cast was wonderful! One of the best dramas ever!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Still the most disappointing drama! Wasted potential!

Sso and the rest of them should stay away from that writer.

@elan1 she kissed DJ in RR many times, but that river kiss in Ruler used to be my fave until all the kisses in Nokdu:lollipop:

• Love 1

Just now, yeli said:

@elan1

They should! Forever! Don't even cameo!

1 minute ago, yeli said:

@elan1 she kissed DJ in RR many times, but that river kiss in Ruler used to be my fave until all the kisses in Nokdu

Nokdu kisses are the best! Love them!

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, yeli said:

@elan1 she kissed DJ in RR many times, but that river kiss in Ruler used to be my fave until all the kisses in Nokdu

omg I love how much she kissed in all her dramas including radio romance but nokdu is obviously my favorite kisses too :wub:

DDCF691-D-A378-47-F9-8-B49-A700-EF1-DF8-

• Love 2

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

It was a surprise how much I loved it, I was afraid for sohyun after ruler lol

She was excellent! Her character was amazing! Love her in historical dramas! Excited she's doing a different time period in her new drama!

• Wiggle 2

8 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Love this drama so much! Whole cast was wonderful! One of the best dramas ever!

I’m so happy she took the role of dongju and got a family in them. I hope they’ll have a reunion dinner like last year

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Doldo said:

They should! Forever! Don't even cameo!

Nokdu kisses are the best! Love them!

I hear the writer of ruler has new historical drama, I feel sorry for those who will be in it. I would quit immediately :lol:

Nokdu kisses are bestttt

1-D3-D37-CF-0-F34-4-B5-E-A65-E-EE946-BE1
B3-A0-E7-C2-485-F-4-AC1-90-B7-460-D8-B1-

5 minutes ago, yeli said:

I’m so happy she took the role of dongju and got a family in them. I hope they’ll have a reunion dinner like last year

I hope so! I know some of them hung out together recently :) 

A2-C738-B2-E503-4119-A985-1-A96-A1-C341-

• Love 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

what is the standard for a Korean leading man? Can you clarify, I’m just curious :lol:

I feel like he is so close to being a leading male actor, and it would be wonderful if his first main male lead is with sohyun :) also he recently changed 

Tall, white skin and godly physical feautures. For me, KDY does not fit the mold. So, I am not surprise why he cannot get major male lead roles.

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

Tall, white skin and godly physical feautures. For me, KDY does not fit the mold. So, I am not surprise why he cannot get major male lead roles.

If that were true Kim Minjae would never be a lead actor! 

@Berou @Admin Our comments are getting deleted by large numbers! Please investigate! 

2 hours ago, yeli said:

They should have reunions every year! Great cast!

• Blob 3