✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

unfortunately I doubt it. I think kbs award show already happened for this year ???? hopefully next year, I miss her in award dresses. 

It's on the 31st! Hasn't happened yet!

2 minutes ago, Breeze said:

KBS started to promote Lee Dohyun and Go Minsi's drama. But their drama will  air after RWTMR . Some fans commented their dissapointment under KBS's post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJUnm7-jorH/

What's their problem! They should promote both dramas!

• Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Breeze said:

KBS started to promote Lee Dohyun and Go Minsi's drama. But their drama will  air after RWTMR . Some fans commented their dissapointment under KBS's post.

0-EE76531-7981-4-C8-A-BC1-C-7-E2-D688-E0
that is disappointing. It’s okay, at least we have victory contents, which is best promotion team ever!!!! And we get teaser in 4 days, so I’m excited :))) 

4 minutes ago, Doldo said:

It's on the 31st! Hasn't happened yet!

Oh I confused with another award show. So there’s still hope :) thank you 

• Like 2

These are the Most-Anticipated Netflix Korean Dramas this 2021!

2021 will truly be an exciting and happy year for all Korean drama lovers as Netflix plans to produce and show more Kdramas! 2020 has been a year full of amazing Korean dramas. Watching different genres helped the people survive the tough year. It was hard for most, but Kdramas have given us hope!

Thanks to Netflix for giving us a lot of good things to watch, and as we welcome the year 2021, the streaming platform has a lot of Korean drama surprises for us. This also means that everyone has to prepare for another year of binge-watching, from romantic-comediy to supernatural and thriller genres. Hopefully, 2021 will be better for us all!

To add on your excitement, here are some of the forthcoming dramas that you should not miss!

Love Alarm 2

Due to the immense popularity and recognition that this series received from its first season, they are finally back with another complicated yet romantic kind of love-friendship relationship. Starring its original cast Kim So Hyun, Song Kang, and Jung Ga Ram, viewers are now excited to once again see these leads and how their stories will finally unfold.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119572/20201226/these-are-the-most-anticipated-netflix-korean-dramas-this-2021.htm

• Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Doldo said:

What's their problem! They should promote both dramas!

Ikr but we have Victory contents to make up for it, so I’m still joyful :) 

7 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Love Alarm 2

Due to the immense popularity and recognition that this series received from its first season, they are finally back with another complicated yet romantic kind of love-friendship relationship. Starring its original cast Kim So Hyun, Song Kang, and Jung Ga Ram, viewers are now excited to once again see these leads and how their stories will finally unfold.

everyone is excited for season 2 of love Alarm :wub:

9-D2-B670-A-3774-4-FC6-8-B8-F-AAB4-DEF7-

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Ikr but we have Victory contents to make up for it, so I’m still joyful :) 

Imagine a production company being better than the channel! Crazy!

7 minutes ago, elan1 said:

everyone is excited for season 2 of love Alarm :wub:

The long awaited conclusion! It'll cause chaos!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Imagine a production company being better than the channel! Crazy!

better than agency too. Doing better than ET :lol: I want her to work with victory contents forever. User Breeze discovered that they also made “Missing You” drama with Sohyun :wub:

53-C05-F73-8919-4500-96-B4-770775-E71-E5

I just hope that no matter what male lead ship viewers support, they will ultimately 

Support and be team jojo/sohyun :) 

C6-BB030-E-BCAB-4235-AC28-A379-C7-ED6384

28503-E60-8852-49-C7-B378-CC099-C6-C27-C

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Lee Jjaewook , Kim Minjae , Yeo Jingoo,  Park Seojoon , Kang Taeoh ,Im Siwan , Park Hyungshik and manyyyy

Kwak dong yeon and seo ji hoon as well. I really want her in a rom com with kwak dong yeon. They will look so cute.:issohappy:She should really play a chaebol role next time with this look bcoz damn she look like a goddess.

Btw are they just releasing a stills likr last time or like video teaser?

Kim-so-hyun.jpg

30 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I just hope that no matter what male lead ship viewers support, they will ultimately 

Support and be team jojo/sohyun :)

Yeah right jojo ftw. Even I was jojo sun oh shipper while watching drama . But now I am actually happy with whoever she end up.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Kwak dong yeon and seo ji hoon as well. I really want her in a rom com with kwak dong yeon. They will look so cute.She should really play a chaebol role next time with this look bcoz damn she look like a goddess.

Btw are they just releasing a stills likr last time or like video teaser?

I agree! I love both those actors too and they are close to her age :wub: I’m glad she was able to work with kdy in radio romance but I hope they can play main couple one day.

B008-DD22-0-E3-A-4-A28-9-C64-A0-E33-D1-C
8983-F770-E1-B8-41-AA-9-E8-C-C62552-C556

BB14-A6-AF-88-BB-48-E4-A299-584-AC1-E96-

I agree, she should play chaebol or heiress or chairwoman or ceo. Her aura :wub:

I believe it will be video teaser! I hope so! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Doldo said:

I just hope they will wrap it nicely with no loose ends. Ok I’m ready to get my heart broken and whoever will be rejected by Jojo I’ll welcome with open arms.lol

9 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Kwak dong yeon and seo ji hoon as well. I really want her in a rom com with kwak dong yeon. They will look so cute.

i also want a Kwak dong Yeon drama to happen where he’s the main lead. He’s a good actor who really deserves to be paired with sso. Btw, y did he unfollow her?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, yeli said:

I just hope they will wrap it nicely with no loose ends. Ok I’m ready to get my heart broken and whoever will be rejected by Jojo I’ll welcome with open arms.lol

i also want a Kwak dong Yeon drama to happen where he’s the main lead. He’s a good actor who really deserves to be paired with sso. Btw, y did he unfollow her?

same I’m preparing my heart as well. I’m so worried. I just hope it makes sense. Or maybe they will do open ending and make her reject both guys and make her pick herself :lol: but then will show a quick glimpse of her future husband. I have a nervous feeling that there will be cliff hanger again because they want season 3 but that means we have to wait long time lol 

41-EEA322-0965-44-ED-BFD8-6-E84-C8-B44-C

5-BA35-E7-E-64-D9-4011-AEDE-9-C99-E0-D3-

he stopped following her and most people. He only follow agency and work related people. I see him follow only 8 accounts now. So now he is using ig only for work related things mostly I believe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yeli said:

Despite of his acting skills, I think it will be hard for KDY to get leading roles because he do not fit the standard for a Korean leading man. But hard work always pays off. Maybe someday but not now. 

• Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Despite of his acting skills, I think it will be hard for KDY to get leading roles because he do not fit the standard for a Korean leading man. But hard work always pays off. Maybe someday but not now. 

what is the standard for a Korean leading man? Can you clarify, I’m just curious :lol:

I feel like he is so close to being a leading male actor, and it would be wonderful if his first main male lead is with sohyun :) also he recently changed agencies. 

cute universe cuteness :)

So bright that the moon ask her to help brighten the nights :wub:

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, yeli said:

Yes! Let's take the rejected! They're both cute!

49 minutes ago, elan1 said:

better than agency too. Doing better than ET :lol: I want her to work with victory contents forever. User Breeze discovered that they also made “Missing You” drama with Sohyun :wub:

We stan a production house!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

what is the standard for a Korean leading man? Can you clarify, I’m just curious :lol:

I’m curious too. Maybe his next drama will make him that. As one of sso’s longtime fanboys, he has my support:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

the awkwardness if they’re both rejected, we can take them both and go play in jeju island without jojo :lol:

We'll take everyone who gets rejected! All the cuties!

19 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

The only standard that counts is talent! 

• Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Yes! Let's take the rejected! They're both cute!

We stan a production house!

IKR! Specially Jung ga ram in that swoon video. I literally swooned and transferred the previously 60% team sunoh to him:getmygrooveon:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

I’m curious too. Maybe his next drama will make him that. As one of sso’s longtime fanboys, he has my support:thumbsup:

I agree, I still remember when he chose sohyun as his ideal girlfriend :wub: he has great taste :)

FABA8-DFA-1-DAB-4-DD7-9299-6-B32-CDA9-CA

he was so nervous during phone call with her lol

1 minute ago, Doldo said:

We'll take everyone who gets rejected! All the cuties!

the worst sohyun rejection lol

BA5-D044-D-90-C7-4629-85-B4-07-E2-A8-FDF

IKR! Specially Jung ga ram in that swoon video. I literally swooned and transferred the previously 60% team sunoh to him

so fickle-minded :lol: sun oh now sad 

A26251-F3-5548-473-F-BDC7-04-E53-CF83853

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1