✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

my favorite school is obviously school 2015 and I highly doubt it will ever change no matter how many school series we will have in the future :lol:

2-A7-E842-A-7-F8-D-4221-BEC7-7-E2385-C0-

why why why :tears:

6-BF5-B698-7-D2-B-4-B9-F-904-D-80-DD9-A1

what a pretender with that scowl, we know you like sohyun :wub::lol:

• Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, Breeze said:

feel like that. But ı laughed so hard about it Sent her military  

:joy::sweat_smile: Send her far away so no boys can come after her, just like a overprotective parent! :lol:

B4-A0-CCB7-5-AEA-41-DA-9-DDA-A846461-BF3

bring it on ghost, taecyeon we know you cannot win against her, who can win with a puppy face like that? :wub:

448-A8-D02-BBD7-40-E1-B7-AC-0-B26-DB68-B

she is like, don’t pollute the ground with your tie. Planet earth is for everyone, keep it clean please :lol:

06-C33-E0-E-9141-4177-9-BB2-A159-FB25-DF

I feel like I have heart attack everyone time I see her :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Breeze said:

Do you believe in tarot ? I don't. But ı like that . Who is this lucky boy  ? Kim Taehyung

Sohyun ig uptade

I dont believe in tarot, but reading (maybe) someone out there chasing my sso so hard with all his power make me... happy (?) and sweet inside (?). I dont know this complex feeling of mine, but my baby deserve being love wholeheartedly by people. :please:

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

I feel like that. But ı laughed so hard about it :getmygrooveon:Sent her military

I know right, this exactly my feeling. :criesariver:Never in my dream when i first being her fans, i will experience it ( I never been fans of k-male actor/idol because of these LOL). We also experience it in 2018 after Raro like April 2018 until August 2019. 

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

:joy::sweat_smile: Send her far away so no boys can come after her, just like a overprotective parent! :lol:

bring it on ghost, taecyeon we know you cannot win against her, who can win with a puppy face like that? :wub:

she is like, don’t pollute the ground with your tie. Planet earth is for everyone, keep it clean please :lol:

I feel like I have heart attack everyone time I see her :love:

I remember because of LFG, many my guys friend like her. LOL :joy: she is indeed so cute there. But, she also can help swoon my heart :heart2beat:with how pretty and amazing she is.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

dont believe in tarot, but reading (maybe) someone out there chasing my sso so hard with all his power make me... happy (?) and sweet inside (?). I dont know this complex feeling of mine, but my baby deserve being love wholeheartedly by

I agree! Definitely complex emotions :lol: the one who one day will date her, I hope will love sohyun with all his heart because she deserves it, just like any human :wub: everyone deserves to be loved and appreciated :) 

my dream when i first being her fans, i will experience it ( I never been fans of k-male actor/idol because of these LOL). We also experience it in 2018 after Raro like April 2018 until August 2019. 

you have such good memories, I dislike droughts :tears:

remember because of LFG, many my guys friend like her. LOL :joy: she is indeed so cute there. But, she also can help swoon my heart 

Yes, it’s easy for everyone to fall in love with her :heart:

@Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan do you know how to delete the photo in your quote? The mods say we aren’t allow to use them in our quotes. I think if you highlight over it with your computer mouse or with your finger on your phone and then click the delete button, it can be deleted :) sometimes it is hard to delete lol 

she is indeed a strong woman, inside and outside :) 

4-F1-FCEB8-CDC4-452-F-B865-81-B47-BF1932

so cute :wub:

7-D1-E534-F-2931-4-B85-AEF3-5-F69347-B4-

Work hard, play hard, love even harder :wub: 

Hey fellow sohyun fans family :)))) 

forum rules:

—do not put pictures in quotes, I see sometimes we do it here, try to delete photos if you know how to do it. Or If you have questions, you can ask :))) 

—also make sure when you post a comment, there is at least “20 characters” in your post. Characters is the number of letters in your posts/comments So responding with a happy face or an emoji or a gif or a picture or a video isn’t enough I believe. Say something with your post. 

if anyone is confuse, let me know. English can be a tricky language to understand so I understand if confused 

:wub:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

56 minutes ago, elan1 said:

@Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan do you know how to delete the photo in your quote? The mods say we aren’t allow to use them in our quotes. I think if you highlight over it with your computer mouse or with your finger on your phone and then click the delete button, it can be deleted :) sometimes it is hard to delete lol 

Hey fellow sohyun fans family :)))) 

forum rules:

—do not put pictures in quotes, I see sometimes we do it here, try to delete photos if you know how to do it. Or If you have questions, you can ask :))) 

—also make sure when you post a comment, there is at least “20 characters” in your post. Characters is the number of letters in your posts/comments So responding with a happy face or an emoji or a gif or a picture or a video isn’t enough I believe. Say something with your post. 

if anyone is confuse, let me know. English can be a tricky language to understand so I understand if confused 

:wub:

I will try to keep it in mind, thank you for remind me. :approves:

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I will try to keep it in mind, thank you for remind me. 

no problem, it is easy to forget :P 

7354-C4-F4-BF6-F-4947-AC26-43-C9-FB1-A9-

can I be the bagel she is holding and eating? :lol:

B3512-A9-A-6127-450-E-9-A52-BAB0-D7-D823

she is a timeless classic :wub:

88-FFB718-DC21-419-A-BC95-D6-CBA8-DA3-A6

so beautiful but I remember how much she suffered being in the cold, winter water for many hours :mellow:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, kimjojo said:

This is one of my favourite photoshoot. Comment yours guys

AH what difficult question!!! :bawling:

I suppose my favorite is Marie Claire 

EF2-FED23-34-F0-4-A98-9-C85-6-E5-E45-FA2

stunned 

5-FD3586-B-D28-D-489-F-AC92-0-FA7-A80094

I love this shoot 

1-D75207-D-67-F3-46-E5-A4-C5-C3-BD4821-C

her beauty is unparalleled :blush:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

dont believe in tarot, but reading (maybe) someone out there chasing my sso so hard with all his power make me... happy (?) and sweet inside (?). I dont know this complex feeling of mine, but my baby deserve being love wholeheartedly by

deserve deserve :wub: she deserve 

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

so beautiful but I remember how much she suffered being in the cold, winter water for many hours :mellow:

Terrible time for her, always sorry for her.

1 hour ago, kimjojo said:

This is one of my favourite photoshoot. Comment yours

One of fave

E8-D54273-BA5-F-41-B3-9-EE8-F5-A1-B5034-

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Also wish/dream pending:

*sohyun next drama in second half of 2021 

*sohyun filming movie in 2021

*sohyun cameo in drama 2021

:lol::joy:

92-A909-F0-5866-47-EC-8955-F661-CB479-ED

You worked so hard, I hope you find true love someday :wub:

3-FEA7-A09-E005-4-D23-9377-6-AAB3-A3349-

another connection :wub:

A9-D9-B97-F-5-EB3-4-EF2-86-E9-F5535-CAA4

the spotlight is on you always :heart:

20 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Yeah right. I really hope she will come as a presenter in kbs awards.So we can see her in a beautiful gown.

same! I would be so happy if she can be presenter! Please sohyun please, if you’re not busy filming, please appear as presenter in beautiful dress :wub:

@kimjojo is it possible for you to delete the Twitter post in your quote? We aren’t allow to use that in our quote as a rule in the forums. :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

move aside Snow White, this is Sohyun White! :lol:

It’s good to know that the nokdu family is still close and tight :wub:

I’m excited for all these upcoming goodies :innocent:

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

2021 ,what an exciting year for Sohyun's fans 

I sense we will got something soon :hooray2:specially KBS drama award, i think she will come for sure. Sso is kbs's child after all :joy: almost all her drama broadcast in KBS. I hope her next drama will broadcast in TVn, JTBC, or OCN. 

Also my wish :

• sso new advertisement contract (high profile brand, please)
  • Sso magazine photo
  • Many many other sso content
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

22 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I sense we will got something soon

specially KBS drama award, i think she will come for sure. Sso is kbs's child after all :joy: almost all her drama broadcast in KBS. I hope her next drama will broadcast in TVn, JTBC, or OCN. 

Also my wish :

• Sso magazine photo

Good job! You are increasing my anticipation even more :joy:

If she doesn’t show up to the award show, we should report KBS for being such a bad parent and send Sohyun to an orphanage :lol: 

out of the ones you mentioned, sohyun never had a jtbc drama, so it would be nice nice to try different network if possible :) 

I feel like we are being so greedy, that we won’t get any gifts from Santa in 2021 :P we are working the elves too hard in the north poles with all our wishes lol 

Since I’m already greedy, I also want to add another wish, I want an ost for her new drama. Please sing sohyun! :wub:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, kimjojo said:

This is one of my favourite photoshoot. Comment yours 

one of my faves, aside from everything everyone posted, is this. She looks extra pretty, like a living doll.:please:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiIAhZax8KWblV1jxpvqa

3 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I sense we will got something soon specially KBS drama award, i think she will come for sure. Sso is kbs's child after all :joy: almost all her drama broadcast in KBS. I hope her next drama will broadcast in TVn, JTBC, or OCN. 

Also my wish :

• Sso magazine photo

also my wishes for her!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Blob 3