✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

read on twitter Ent's Ceo's wife deleted all of Sohyun's photo on her ig. Alsı ı notice she shared a photo with Sohyun's manager and deleted it too. Also she was following Sohyun and Sohyun's manager . But now not.

It is a sign

WHAT THE WORLD??? That makes me so upset! After using Sohyun to open up an agency, they have the audacity to be so petty and do something like that? It is their fault for not running the company efficiently. This is so frustrating

She looks gorgeous in the photo by the way! hope we can see more :heart:

59 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Can be it is sign so hyun have now leave. Maybe have take manager also but have break up with CEO? It is not right if CEO act like that but can be happy so hyun have left. Now wait to hear contents depot give news. 

Good riddance, time to move on. I believe CEO did something not good, and that;s why she wanted to leave. :(

@Breeze

I would love to see her cast in those things ^^

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

WHAT THE WORLD??? That makes me so upset! After using Sohyun to open up an agency, they have the audacity to be so petty and do something like that? It is their fault for not running the company efficiently. This is so frustrating

She looks gorgeous in the photo by the way! hope we can see more :heart:

Good riddance, time to move on. I believe CEO did something not good, and that;s why she wanted to leave. :(

@Breeze

I would love to see her cast in those things ^^

It is why many fan have become angry. Now can see many thing have happen behind. It is good so hyun always make smart decision and leave. It is good focus on career to grow can have many success.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

It is why many fan have become angry. Now can see many thing have happen behind. It is good so hyun always make smart decision and leave. It is good focus on career to grow can have many success.

I’m just upset that after all these years they been together since sidus hq, it had to end like this in a negative note :( not only the end of a professional relationship but also the end of a friendship. Sigh 

I hope sohyun is doing well! It make sense why she seemed so dispirited in her ig posts earlier in 2020. Fighting sohyun :wub:

339825-CE-8006-4-F71-BCA8-A6-D5207-F0174

would love to see this look of hers in a youth drama 

5712-F6-F0-9743-45-DD-906-B-0889-C71-D18

looks good in any uniform :wub:

0-CAE2-F16-5-A9-A-49-FE-B65-D-75-D834355

it is a huge crime that they haven’t star in a drama together, make it happen! :)

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 8:32 AM, elan1 said:

I’m just upset that after all these years they been together since sidus hq, it had to end like this in a negative note :( not only the end of a professional relationship but also the end of a friendship. Sigh 

I hope sohyun is doing well! It make sense why she seemed so dispirited in her ig posts earlier in 2020. Fighting sohyun :wub:

would love to see this look of hers in a youth drama 

looks good in any uniform :wub:

it is a huge crime that they haven’t star in a drama together, make it happen! :)

It is good she have leave. Have been disappear this year and not have promotion. Can be 2021 have full year promotion. It is right so hyun have many promotion ans endorsement now. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

On 12/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Breeze said:

I read on twitter Ent's Ceo's wife deleted all of Sohyun's photo on her ig. Alsı ı notice she shared a photo with Sohyun's manager and deleted it too. Also she was following Sohyun and Sohyun's manager . But now not.

It is a sign

Standby uptade

I’d still want to believe the problem is with Kakao since also his old manager remove the ceo title in his bio. If that’s the case I really hope it’s a sign that she’s leaving.

thank you standby for this early Christmas gift. I wish tomorrow sso will post a Christmas selca.:Please:

btw, those are kickass roles:sparklyeyes:

• Blob 2

50 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is good she have leave. Have been disappear this year and not have promotion. Can be 2021 have full year promotion. It is right so hyun have many promotion ans endorsement now. 

Ikr lol I hope they start 2021 properly with a magazine photo-shoot or a new profile shot  in January. And then in February, I would like to see a magazine photo shoot of her and moon river cast and a teaser or trailer of drama :lol:

19 minutes ago, yeli said:

I’d still want to believe the problem is with Kakao since also his old manager remove the ceo title in his bio. If that’s the case I really hope it’s a sign that she’s leaving.

I’m not sure why Kakao would be the problem? There’s other agencies under kakao. I think maybe kakao was upset at her old manager and other staff for not running ET properly and maybe fired them or decided to no longer support ET agency. Because If there was no problem with old manager, why would he and his wife stop following sohyun and her current manager and also why would old manager wife delete all pictures of sohyun on her ig?  

I also hope she gives us Christmas pictures 

please sohyun :innocent:

D5950-D20-8-B21-4-C12-B612-9-FAC3-A67-B9

Christmas is brighter with you in it:) 

99-C3-D956-A184-4216-B309-278-F023384-DB

Daebak! her expressive eyes :ph34r:

403374-F6-5663-4446-822-F-350-C04-AAC1-D

this is how much I like her, I would even eat the cucumber pieces off her face with germs :joy:

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Ikr lol I hope they start 2021 properly with a magazine photo-shoot or a new profile shot  in January. And then in February, I would like to see a magazine photo shoot of her and moon river cast and a teaser or trailer of drama :lol:

I’m not sure why Kakao would be the problem? There’s other agencies under kakao. I think maybe kakao was upset at her old manager and other staff for not running ET properly and maybe fired them or decided to no longer support ET agency. Because If there was no problem with old manager, why would he and his wife stop following sohyun and her current manager and also why would old manager wife delete all pictures of sohyun on her ig?  

I also hope she gives us Christmas pictures 

please sohyun :innocent:

oh! I didn’t know he’s no longer following sso’s IG since I’m not following him and his wife. Really?:pensive:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

this is how much I like her, I would even eat the cucumber pieces off her face with germs :joy:

lol! I’ll not eat the cucumbers, rather I wanna have a spa day with her so I can ask all the men being linked with her:gangnamstyle:

Do you guys also have a hard time quoting then deleting the pictures but afterwards cannot type your comment?

18 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Isn't this art cool guys? I heard that this is from novel which is soon turning into webtoon. I think sohyun will cool in a getup like this with a gun.

this is really cool! I hope sso will be offered this role:glasses:

• Awesome 2

Till now, Ceo Park Chan Woo still following Sohyun and Mongsuk, but he also delete all recent posts about Sso on his IG. His posts about Sso in year 2019 backwards were still there.

He also unfollowed Manager KimKim ig and Manager Kimkim also unfollow e&t and Ceo Park’s IG.

With his wife, I’d rather think that i have bittersweet experience with her :sweatingbullets:

If you guys remember, during Radio Romance, Sso has caught frost bite and we could really see how bad, swollen, and her hands looks so painful.

I’m being so emotional, so i just tagged the wife and others like kbs, e&t etc to really take care of her and ask if can, to do more indoor shooting since Sso looks so sick but surprisingly I’ve been BLOCKED by her since then. :crazy: i know, i know that i just a little overboard there, but I’m really concerned about Sso’s condition at that time.

I think it is really hard for her to take that tagged post as just ‘fan that care for her favourite actress’ and maybe she think that post as nuisance? Or do she think, as fans, we will sugarcoating everything, put blind eyes and keep praising them even though they don’t do their jobs properly?
I don’t know.

But funny thing, before that, I’ve posted about how good they’re (in this context, i refer to e&t) and, she likes that post quite fast.

But yeah, past is past but i know that her habit is to delete the post after she post somethings so I’m not surprised if she do that.

and I don’t know if this is a good sign or not, but for now, i just want a confirmation.

Tomorrow’s  will be one month after the Culture Depot news out. 

So, hopefully  we will hear a very good news real soon :selfie:

• Sad 5

8 hours ago, Breeze said:

I read on twitter Ent's Ceo's wife deleted all of Sohyun's photo on her ig. Alsı ı notice she shared a photo with Sohyun's manager and deleted it too. Also she was following Sohyun and Sohyun's manager . But now not.

8 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Can be it is sign so hyun have now leave. Maybe have take manager also but have break up with CEO? It is not right if CEO act like that but can be happy so hyun have left. Now wait to hear contents depot give news. 

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

@Breeze

What trash! She needs to leave asap!

4 hours ago, yeli said:

What went wrong! Not liking his attitude! 

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Till now, Ceo Park Chan Woo still following Sohyun and Mongsuk, but he also delete all recent posts about Sso on his IG. His posts about Sso in year 2019 backwards were still there.

He also unfollowed Manager KimKim ig and Manager Kimkim also unfollow e&t and Ceo Park’s IG.

With his wife, I’d rather think that i have bittersweet experience with her :sweatingbullets:

If you guys remember, during Radio Romance, Sso has caught frost bite and we could really see how bad, swollen, and her hands looks so painful.

I’m being so emotional, so i just tagged the wife and others like kbs, e&t etc to really take care of her and ask if can, to do more indoor shooting since Sso looks so sick but surprisingly I’ve been BLOCKED by her since then. :crazy: i know, i know that i just a little overboard there, but I’m really concerned about Sso’s condition at that time.

I think it is really hard for her to take that tagged post as just ‘fan that care for her favourite actress’ and maybe she think that post as nuisance? Or do she think, as fans, we will sugarcoating everything, put blind eyes and keep praising them even though they don’t do their jobs properly?
I don’t know.

But funny thing, before that, I’ve posted about how good they’re (in this context, i refer to e&t) and, she likes that post quite fast.

But yeah, past is past but i know that her habit is to delete the post after she post somethings so I’m not surprised if she do that.

and I don’t know if this is a good sign or not, but for now, i just want a confirmation.

So, hopefully  we will hear a very good news real soon 

Just give us the good news!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Doldo said:

Guys, don't you think maybe they are waiting to annouce that in new year? Most probably she has joined the new agency and waiting for new year to share that. May be we will get the drama updates in new year. Let's just hope for the best.:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Guys, don't you think maybe they are waiting to annouce that in new year? Most probably she has joined the new agency and waiting for new year to share that. May be we will get the drama updates in new year. Let's just hope for the best.

They better treat her right!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Isn't this art cool guys? I heard that this is from novel which is soon turning into webtoon. I think sohyun will cool in a getup like this with a gun.

That would be a beautiful dream if she could play a role like this :)

6 hours ago, yeli said:

oh! I didn’t know he’s no longer following sso’s IG since I’m not following him and his wife. Really?:pensive:

Ugh :/ this is from what I hear but for sure photos have been deleted, like why delete? 

6 hours ago, yeli said:

not eat the cucumbers, rather I wanna have a spa day with her so I can ask all the men being linked with her

:joy: spa day would be nice!

7 hours ago, yeli said:

you guys also have a hard time quoting then deleting the pictures but afterwards cannot type your comment?

It is difficult sometimes, I just highlight and copy the words I want to quote.

5 hours ago, faye406 said:

I don’t know.

So, hopefully  we will hear a very good news real soon 

Oh yeah, I remember the article of her filming that water scene in radio romance, in that very cold, cold water. It was terrible :tears: and I remember seeing her hands looking swollen too. Crikes, that was horrid. 

Wow, that is messed up for you to be blocked just because you showed concern and worries for sohyun well-being :angry: Some humans can be so contradictory, it’s easy for them to accept praise but it’s a mountain of a challenge for them to accept reasonable criticism.

Same, hopefully good news soon. It’s not a guarantee that culture depot will be good towards sohyun, so I’m trying to lower my expectations but I would like to think this will be an improvement 

4 hours ago, Doldo said:

Same, same. Time to move on to a new and hopefully brighter future :) 

4 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Guys, don't you think maybe they are waiting to annouce that in new year? Most probably she has joined the new agency and waiting for new year to share that. May be we will get the drama updates in new year. Let's just hope for the bes

I cross my heart, my fingers, my toes, and my eyes lol :heart:

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's ig story uptade .

Baby Sohyun is sso cute.

YAY our wish came true for IG update. Baby sohyun :fullofhearts:

5-BA83-E1-E-4628-43-CB-B4-CB-61-A035-F7-

i love that she is reminding her fans to wear a mask, “wearing is caring” what a queen :heart:

good connection, aw she is working hard even on holiday :)

Isn’t it the truth? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

0-E957-FB9-22-A7-4062-A81-C-21-A37-B43-E

she not only updated her IG story but she just updated her ig post :wub: “it’s a hard time for everyone...” ————I wonder what was hard for you this year sohyun? :tears: And I wonder what winter movie she is watching? Lol thank you did well wishes :)

5-CB9-F8-F4-70-F4-4-BD6-9694-87660-BDD1-

she is queen of chill!

6-C3802-AF-B9-E1-4-CE3-8-E97-BE7-B0-D1-F

Imagining have the kind of friendship where you wound even have a friendship magazine photo shoot :heart:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1