✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

37 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I hope soWe were waiting so long and still waiting for Love Alarm 2. So we deserve  so many promos  and  photoshoots.

I agree! Netflix dragged their feet and kept pushing back release date. please oh please Netflix, give us the goodies. :piggie:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

I agree! Netflix dragged their feet and kept pushing back release date. please oh please Netflix, give us the goodies.

I hope after Sweet Home aired, they will start to release someting about Love Alarm 2:hwaiting:

• Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

I hope soWe were waiting so long and still waiting for Love Alarm 2. So we deserve  so many promos  and  photoshoots.

Yeah right. Like I have seen so many most of the couple of the drama have photoshoot during the drama but I haven't seen that with sohyun, only photoshoot I have seen her with her drama oartner is sungjae that too for a bag . So, I hope we get photoshoot for her upcoming dramas. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I hope after Sweet Home aired, they will start to release someting about Love Alarm 2

Today is the day sweet home came out, so starting tomorrow, we better get info. Netflix, you hear us?  :joy:

Okay, I’ll be realistic, starting Jan 1 

:cheers:

16 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Yeah right. Like I have seen so many most of the couple of the drama have photoshoot during the drama but I haven't seen that with sohyun, only photoshoot I have seen her with her drama oartner is sungjae that too for a bag . So, I hope we get photoshoot for her upcoming dramas. 

I agree, idk why all of her dramas after school 2015, there were no photo shoots for the main couples. There was for pure love movie but that’s a movie. 

so Netflix please love us :heartxoxo:

I don’t understand what’s going on but one of sohyun previous co-stars, I think from nightmare high, posted a photo of them together at his fan meet recently? If anyone understands the context, please explain lol but it’s cute that he used a photo of them together although it has been 4 years ago since they last worked together :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

I thougt same thing. Why Sohyun didn't do photoshoot for her dramas? Almost all drama's main couple do. Is this her agency's decision ? If so ,ı didnt' like it:fear:

I hope she does  a lot of photo shoots with her new agency :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

15 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I thougt same thing. Why Sohyun didn't do photoshoot for her dramas? Almost all drama's main couple do. Is this her agency's decision ? If so ,ı didnt' like it

I hope she does  a lot of photo shoots with her new agency 

It is always so hyun drama not get proper promotion. Can see always other drama get good and strong promotion. Never have gain from agency become popular only because so hyun work hard. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

Today is the day sweet home came out, so starting tomorrow, we better get info. Netflix, you hear us?  :joy:

Okay, I’ll be realistic, starting Jan 1 

I agree, idk why all of her dramas after school 2015, there were no photo shoots for the main couples. There was for pure love movie but that’s a movie. 

so Netflix please love us

I don’t understand what’s going on but one of sohyun previous co-stars, I think from nightmare high, posted a photo of them together at his fan meet recently? If anyone understands the context, please explain lol but it’s cute that he used a photo of them together although it has been 4 years ago since they last worked together :wub:

Its actually very funny :joy: So he take photo with sso and show it when fans meet (he also post it in his IG). If you look at photo closely, at first you will see him wear white shirt with 2 black line in the middle, but it actually not like that! It his LEGS! :hahah!: He wear black pants/jeans It kind of lens game, illusion optical (i dont know the english name). LOL

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

I thougt same thing. Why Sohyun didn't do photoshoot for her dramas? Almost all drama's main couple do. Is this her agency's decision ? If so ,ı didnt' like it

I hope she does  a lot of photo shoots with her new agency 

It is really bizarre, I hope joining culture depot will change things. I miss her doing photo shoots. 

:cries:

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

It is always so hyun drama not get proper promotion. Can see always other drama get good and strong promotion. Never have gain from agency become popular only because so hyun work hard. 

I think the only drama of sohyun that got good promo was love alarm season 1, they had a special love alarm event and also I love all the interactive videos they did on swoon. 

43 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Its actually very funny :joy: So he take photo with sso and show it when fans meet (he also post it in his IG). If you look at photo closely, at first you will see him wear white shirt with 2 black line in the middle, but it actually not like that! It his LEGS! He wear black pants/jeans It kind of lens game, illusion optical (i dont know the english name). LOL

OMGGG That's hysterical! Thank you for explaining. I now understand after looking at the photo clearly, eye tricks, optical illusion 

:Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

It is really bizarre, I hope joining culture depot will change things. I miss her doing photo shoots. 

Think the only drama of sohyun that got good promo was love alarm season 1, they had a special love alarm event and also I love all the interactive videos they did on swoon. 

OMGGG That's hysterical! Thank you for explaining. I now understand after looking at the photo clearly, eye tricks, optical illusion

Oh that's what they were talking , I really thought he was wearing t-shirt with black lines.

As for promotion, I really hope they do lots of promotion for river drama.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Idk what polling is “around the world tv” but sohyun is #2 most beautiful Korean actress of 2020! Her power and popularity keeps growing, in being in so many domestic and international lists recently. I love seeing her steady growth. It wasn’t an easy journey but it was a indeed a worthwhile one for her 

:allgoodlol:

1 minute ago, kimjojo said:

Oh that's what they were talking , I really thought he was wearing t-shirt with black lines.

As for promotion, I really hope they do lots of promotion for river drama.

Same, I also thought it was a t-shirt :lol:

Yes promote the heck out of moon river!!!!! I trust victory contents! They are already doing a spectacular job! They gave us photos three months in advance 

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

love alarm cousins wearing the same dress

:heart4:

I hope they can be good cousins and friends in season 2 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/12/16/song-kang-shares-thoughts-on-sweet-home-and-the-gift-of-love-alarm/amp/

“Love Alarm is such a great gift for me and gave me a lot of great memories. I’m grateful that so many people have loved the series and Sun-oh’s character. I miss Sun-oh and I have such immense love for that character. I can’t say much about what’s coming, but I think we might be able to have an update sometime during the first half of next year.”

please oh please let there be update like next month 

:winkx:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

Ooooh friend! I LUV page Turner. 3 episodes was too short, I never want it to end.

Same, same. It’s a crime it wasn’t a full length series because it had so much potential and so much story to explore. 

im glad she was able to reunite with both of her co-stars

:wow1:

• Blob 2

E5242-DBD-B388-4-D6-E-B093-61-F1139-F60-

Fa Zhou talking to Mulan.

“My, my, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look! This one’s late. But I’ll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.”

This encapsulate how I felt about all the challenges sohyun went through especially in 2020 when she chose to leave her agency ET, an agency she helped co-founded a few years ago. 

Her progression :whee!!:

https://christmasvillage.sph.com.sg/want-to-have-sparkly-eyes-like-korean-actress-kim-sohyun/

Want to have sparkly eyes like Korean actress Kim SoHyun?  

The star of Netflix K-drama Love Alarm never leaves home without her LACELLE™ Grace Daily cosmetic disposable lenses 

The festive season has always been the best time to gild the lily when dressing up for nights out. And these days, as we can’t leave our homes without wearing masks, it has become even more important to draw attention to our eyes.

Take your cue from K-drama darling Kim SoHyun. One of her beauty secrets is the uber chic collection of LACELLE™ Grace Daily cosmetic contact lenses by global eye health products company Bausch + Lomb”

Thank you for using our sohyun as your ambassador for the last 2 years, great choice :wub:

Spoiler

:7555_attack:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

Same, same. It’s a crime it wasn’t a full length series because it had so much potential and so much story to explore. 

im glad she was able to reunite with both of her co-stars

I agree friend. I am excited 2 see new drama with them. They have good chemistry :thumbsup:

This encapsulate how I felt about all the challenges sohyun went through especially in 2020 when she chose to leave her agency ET, an agency she helped co-founded a few years ago.”

why is she leaving agency? 

Edited by SeriousClouds
  • Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, elan1 said:

I think the only drama of sohyun that got good promo was love alarm season 1, they had a special love alarm event and also I love all the interactive videos they did on swoon.

It is hope can hear confirm culture depot quickly. Many promotion it is needed. 

• Like 2