✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

24 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is good can see many so hyun post have get million like this year. Can see have big growth even not have activity. 

It is maybe first time actor have competition against two previous co actor. Can see media talk about coincidence when drama go on air. 

Yes it’s amazing she is able to grow in followings and popularity despite her lack of activeness this year. :heart:

C8-FE437-A-80-B9-4013-864-A-A1-C2-BC46-A

macaron couple is no more in March  :sad1:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

C8-DD1-A46-EB89-427-D-8-FB3-05590-A11975

soup ig update :wub:

Same, miss this radio couple :tears:

Sohyun was so adorable, she grew up so well :foryou:

Spoiler

1428343-D-30-DC-4-DAC-99-AA-CBFEC48-E6-F

Sohyun you are dangerous, you be constantly swinging into our hearts (I’m having fun making these photo collages lol) 

:fullofhearts:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively within 1 hour, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

Hola! Hi friends! I like all the posts here. Thank you. I am huge fan :) no caps good works 

Thanks, welcome! :glasses:

I hope she can play an idol or idol trainee in a drama one day :heart:

she is in a league of her own :hooray2:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/17/k-ent-reportedly-adapting-the-golden-hairpin-historical-c-novel-into-k-drama-with-reports-that-park-hyung-sik-wants-to-be-the-male-lead/

https://mydramalist.com/27319-the-golden-hairpin

chinese version 

This Korean drama sounds interesting, when I read the synopsis on mdl, although it’s a historical drama, I would like to see sohyun in this role as a detective of the drama if it actually pulls through. It sounds like a female centered role. I do want to see sohyun play a detective someday, and maybe this will be a good opportunity. I want to keep seeing sohyun in so many diverse roles :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

Hola! Hi friends! I like all the posts here. Thank you. I am huge fan :) no caps good works 

Welcome, dear :hooray2:

15 minutes ago, elan1 said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/17/k-ent-reportedly-adapting-the-golden-hairpin-historical-c-novel-into-k-drama-with-reports-that-park-hyung-sik-wants-to-be-the-male-lead/

https://mydramalist.com/27319-the-golden-hairpin

chinese version 

This Korean drama sounds interesting, when I read the synopsis on mdl, although it’s a historical drama, I would like to see sohyun in this role as a detective of the drama if it actually pulls through. It sounds like a female centered role. I do want to see sohyun play a detective someday, and maybe this will be a good opportunity. I want to keep seeing sohyun in so many diverse roles :P

Sound good and the plot look interesting, plus there Park Hyung Sik :approves: i personality really want sso act in thriller genre as detective, pickpocket (LOL), thief. or etc. But, not for c-drama remake please. Korea and China situation seem tense right now, so i worry :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

personality really want sso act in thriller genre as detective, pickpocket (LOL), thief. or etc. But, not for c-drama remake please. Korea and China situation

Oh right lol Maybe situation will be better next year or in 2022 when this drama comes out? I think drama won’t come out until 2022 because Park hyung sik is supposed having a webtoon drama adaption coming out in august because of a schedule that showcases potential release dates of dramas but it hasn’t been announced yet. 

thief would be awesome! I remember interview said it was one of her wishes to play a pickpocket :joy:

but I really hope her next project would be a High school or college drama lol 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Oh right lol Maybe situation will be better next year or in 2022 when this drama comes out? I think drama won’t come out until 2022 because Park hyung sik is supposed having a webtoon drama adaption coming out in august because of a schedule that showcases potential release dates of dramas but it hasn’t been announced yet. 

thief would be awesome! I remember interview said it was one of her wishes to play a pickpocket :joy:

but I really hope her next project would be a High school or college drama lol 

Wow he is busy, well not surprise, he is good actor.

I hope her wish come true :joy: i feel like sso is silly-cute and it unexpected when she answer that. Yeah, me too. I a bit unwilling if she graduate from high school role, those school uniform suit her well. :fullofhearts:There isnt many college drama, so i will be happy if sso play that setting.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Wow he is busy, well not surprise, he is good actor.

I hope her wish come true i feel like sso is silly-cute and it unexpected when she answer that. Yeah, me too. I a bit unwilling if she graduate from high school role, those school uniform suit her well. There isnt many college drama, so i will be happy if sso play that setting.

Ikr, that was a funny, unexpected answer, even the interviewer was shocked and amused :lol:

I don’t ever want her to graduate high school, she can flunk school forever LOL

:heart1:

You are right, there isn’t too many college themed dramas although there will be at least two next year I believe. 

Same especially Kwak Dong Yeon! It’s a crime that KDY isn’t a main male lead star when he’s such an amazing actor. His cameo in “It is okay not to be okay” was astounding! :heart:

1764-D2-B5-209-F-4250-8-F00-1917-CF29704

im not sure why they deleted the last post but new soup ig post :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

195-A025-A-9140-4-F20-AFF2-EF4342170-AE6

yellow stands for freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy”

Sohyun so pretty in yellow ^_^

2 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

If can have both it will be best. Can see many have confirm new drama before finish current. 

Same, I see it too! Si wan, tae oh, jdy, song kang, ji Chang Wook, and etc all being announced with new dramas before completion of their current drama! Sohyun you next lol 

idk what it means but it seems some of the products from her brand is doing well, so YAY, congrats in the brands success! Thank you for using our sohyun as a model ambassador 

:loveu:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Want to see so hyun have many movie and drama now. Have strong character win many award. Can have good fruit for hard work. 

Me too, I hope sohyun will be able to harvest lots of good fruit for all of her hard work she has cumulated over the years. I think she deserves more recognition! :wub:

D57-FCA84-447-E-453-A-9023-C81-F626-CA2-

found this on IG, so cute, sohyun and her co-stars grew up so well :) 

213-B5-C35-4-CB1-404-C-BC02-E20-ED99-A39

D9-EAAFDE-609-F-4141-90-C9-6-B0835-DF6-D

i watched little women movie, and that’s my favorite movie of 2019. Sohyun is a strong lady just like Jo March. 

Women have minds and souls as well as just hearts, and they’ve got ambition and talent as well as just beauty. And I’m sick of people saying love is all a woman is fit for.”

I’m seeing Netflix is doing so much promos and magazine photoshoots for Sweet Hone, I hope they do the same for love alarm 2, pls :heythere:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m seeing Netflix is doing so much promos and magazine photoshoots for Sweet Hone, I hope they do the same for love alarm 2, pls

I hope so:sparklyeyes:We have been waiting for so long and still waiting for Love Alarm 2. So we deserve  so many promos  and  photoshoots.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2