✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi,

from what I know no posts have been deleted.

However, posts have been hidden which are: violating the minimum 20 characters rule (a post should add something to the discussion, for example a reaction emoji isn't a post which does that), also some members quoted a lot of images when those images get deleted it can happen that the page count changes because the post gets shorter, posting tweets about the drama which doesn't include Kim So Hyun is considered as off-topic and those posts were hidden. They were not hidden in the actual drama thread because there it's not off-topic.

That's pretty much it. Other than that some members requested their accounts to get deleted and when they posted in this thread and the system slowly deletes their posts it can lead to the page count to change.

I hope this helps.

Happy posting!

-Jillia

re: @Berou

Thank you for responding. 

I still find it oddly strange that these rules apply to a fan forum page. If someone wants to react with just only an emoji, why is that a problem? In a modern world, some people even communicate via messaging with just an emoji or picture and the intent of the message can still be expressed in a subtle manner. A thousand words can be expressed in a single image. 

it’s a fact that some of the posts has been deleted and not hidden as expressed by @Breeze and I personally couldn’t find them. Also it doesn’t make sense why tweets about the drama that doesn’t directly mention sohyun name is considered off-topic. It’s still related to sohyun although indirectly. 

We understand you’re just a moderator and doesn’t have any real power so we aren’t expecting much but thanks for your explanations just the same. Hopefully you can relay our grief to the higher powers above.

So are there moderators who sift through every fan page forum and read every post? I’m not sure what’s the purpose of exerting so much energy. 

edit: quoting an emoji is also considered quoting a picture? Lol 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• faye406 changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Upcoming Drama : Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) & River Where the Moon Rises (KBS)]✪

@elan1 I really want to quote you and just reply with an awesome emoji bec you’re really awesome for keeping the this forum alive. Can we make it to 700 before the end of the year? Lol

You too @Breeze for continuously feeding us sso info from your many sources. And to all of you guys Lurker or contributor of this forum:kiss_wink:

Ok, I couldn’t help it...B)

Also, thank you dear moderator for the explanation.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

T Also it doesn’t make sense why tweets about the drama that doesn’t directly mention sohyun name is considered off-topic. It’s still related to sohyun although indirectly. 

İnteresting ...

I shared information about Jung Garam and Song Kang at drama forum  when Love Alarm ' aired.  And moderator warned me : "This was drama forum . And you could  share the information about them in actor's own forum.

But this time we are not warned. (When  we share something wrong, moderator delete the post and warns us .)Maybe this is technical error .

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is funny see because so hyun also much tall. Maybe can have script read next week? Can be nice.

That would be the dream to see script reading soon, just in time for Christmas or New Years  :) 

5 hours ago, yeli said:

@elan1 I really want to quote you and just reply with an awesome emoji bec you’re really awesome for keeping the this forum alive. Can we make it to 700 before the end of the year? Lol

You too @Breeze for continuously feeding us sso info from your many sources. And to all of you guys Lurker or contributor of this forum:kiss_wink:

Ok, I couldn’t help it...B)

Also, thank you dear moderator for the explanation.

Haha thank you for the kind and generous words! I think this forum is a wonderful place for sohyun fans to gather and to interact with one another. There were times this forum was dead almost like zombie mode, so I would love to rejuvenate and focus my energy here instead of on other media sites like Twitter and IG since there are already so many wonderful sohyun fans on those sites that are active :) 

@Breeze is VIP and amazing! I remember the times I was only a lurker and breeze would continuously be the only one to provide updates and post things and I felt sorry because it must have been very lonely.

I echo your sentiments! Thank you for all other contributors and lurkers for your time, investments, and energy. Together we were able to ride through the good and the bad times especially in 2020. We were able to share our frustrations and joys openly, it helped us cope with stress and anxieties.

thank you everyone, and looking forward to being together in 2021! :happydance:

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

İnteresting ...

I shared information about Jung Garam and Song Kang at drama forum  when Love Alarm ' aired.  And moderator warned me : "This was drama forum . And you could  share the information about them in actor's own forum.

But this time we are not warned. (When  we share something wrong, moderator delete the post and warns us .)Maybe this is technical error .

LOL that doesn’t make sense. Too many rules to follow and everyone has their own opinion what is correct rules :lol: Maybe it was technical error. 

Sohyun fans impress me with their talents, we are all so excited for this drama :)

LOL this detective work is hilarious! I love the connections and critical thinking they used, it’s entertaining but it also makes sense. I literally ship sohyun with everyone she interacts and worked with, so if this is true, I support :wub:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

53 minutes ago, elan1 said:

T

@Breeze is VIP and amazing! I remember the times I was only a lurker and breeze would continuously be the only one to provide updates and post things and I felt sorry because it must have been very lonely.

:)

LOL this detective work is hilarious! I love the connections and critical thinking they used, it’s entertaining but it also makes sense. I literally ship sohyun with everyone she interacts and worked with, so if this is true, I support :wub:

Thank you :) I felt same like you for @rossy5when ı was a lurker  . She was always lonely in this forum. Then ı took her place:getmygrooveon:

But nowadays ı really love this forum. A lot of Sohyun's fans are here and forum is very active. I love this. Thank you all of you .I hope it always goes on like this.

And about Taeso :fullofhearts:I am a Taeso shipper. I only watch Sohyun's drama . I  try to watch other dramas  but ı can't watch.Until Sohyun's drama airs , ı spend my free time reading Taeso stories:heart2beat:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Thank you :) I felt same like you for @rossy5when ı was a lurker  . She was always lonely in this forum. Then ı took her place

But nowadays ı really love this forum. A lot of Sohyun's fans are here and forum is very active. I love this. Thank you all of you .I hope it always goes on like this.

Awww thank you for taking over her mantle! I wondered what happened to that user. 

Same :highonflowers:

30 minutes ago, Breeze said:

am a Taeso shipper. I only watch Sohyun's drama . I  try to watch other dramas  but ı can't watch.Until Sohyun's drama airs , ı spend my free time reading Taeso storie

:joy: the world will break if they end up together. One of the top musicians with one of the top actresses! That would be a winning combo! And this shipping started before they both became very popular, when they were both MCs together for one episode. 

• Blob 2

:gangnamstyle: I actually find it very interesting how she worked with or interacted with so many male stars before they became very popular and very famous, for example: park bo gum (co-host in award show in 2015), park seo Joon(magazine spread when he was still rookie actor), V(cohost for music show episode, before bts become super popular), yeo Jin goo, seo kang Joon and etc. and then most of her leading male co-stars in dramas become even more successful after working with her. She’s like a lucky charm! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Is it asking too much to let sohyun play the fairy? :joy: JDY is not resting! Where he gets his energy?

so moon river is coming in March 1st according to this schedule.

song kang drama is coming out March 22nd. JDY drama is coming out march 15. 

im scared but at least it’s not on the same day but still :criesariver: 

I have never heard of such situation of recent costars dramas going against each other so soon, and it’s not just one but two of them lol 

• Sad 1

Kim So-hyun, Ji-soo play princess and the fool in upcoming KBS drama

Kim So-hyun (Tale of Nokdu) and Ji-soo (When I Was the Most Beautiful) in a romantic folktale sageuk. What’s not to love? New stills for KBS’s upcoming drama River Where the Moon Rises have been released.

Kim So-hyun plays the beautiful, intelligent, and a little power-hungry Princess Pyeonggang. In this drama adaptation of the folktale, she uses Ondal’s heart to advance her own goals, but in the process, falls in love herself. Ondal, the ever-sacrificing idiot who becomes a respected general, will be played by Ji-soo.

According to previous reports, Kang Haneul (When the Camellia Blooms) will be making an appearance at the beginning of the drama as Ji-soo’s father. His role will be instrumental in developing the arcs of our two characters. Lee Ji-hoon (ill You Have Dinner With Me) will play an elite general for Goguryeo, and Choi Yu-hwa (My Dangerous Wife) will play a person with special skills and hidden secrets.

To be honest costume-wise, Ji-soo looks exactly like his grown-up character from Scarlet Heart: Ryeo which makes sense since they’re pulling from the same Goguryeo era. He’s still rocking the long mane, but I do wish they would have left out that weird baby-Wolverine sideburn-facial hair. At first glance, I thought that Kim So-hyun looked a lot like Jin Se-yeon, but the intensity in her expression is definitely all her own.

Monday-Tuesday KBS drama River Where the Moon Rises, directed by PD Yoon Sang-ho (Saimdang, Light’s Diary) and written by Han Ji-hoon (9.9 Billion Won Woman), is slated to air in early 2021, after New Secret Royal Investigator finishes its run.

• Like 4

On 12/17/2020 at 5:57 AM, Breeze said:

Exactly my thought

this drama is super, mega super x 1million underdog and has many obstacles going against it,  but I believe in warrior princess sohyun to deliver a magnificent performance no matter the ratings or story quality! She is MONEY! Lol 

:kaching3:

and yes sohyun comes first over the ships, I agree :lol:

F4-C85-C00-FF93-45-CB-B1-FA-B5-DF4-F9-ED

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

On 12/17/2020 at 5:50 AM, elan1 said:

Another 1 million likes post, her power and influence 

im so excited! The mini spoilers don’t quench my thirst, far from it lol 

It is good can see many so hyun post have get million like this year. Can see have big growth even not have activity. 

On 12/17/2020 at 6:02 AM, elan1 said:

this drama is super, mega super x 1million underdog and has many obstacles going against it,  but I believe in warrior princess sohyun to deliver a magnificent performance no matter the ratings or story quality! She is MONEY! Lol 

and yes sohyun comes first over the ships, I agree :lol:

It is maybe first time actor have competition against two previous co actor. Can see media talk about coincidence when drama go on air. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1