✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

10 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Can trust victory content to have good promotion. KBS have not do any promotion. Only have rely on victory content. 

It’s because L’s drama has not been aired yet. I was actually surprised VC released the stills this early, but I’m not complaining. Hehe

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/15/first-official-stills-from-sageuk-drama-moon-rising-over-the-river-with-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

DD27-EAAF-B8-B1-4-A29-B6-D5-B4582-B9-AA9

miss macaron couple, don’t want to see them as rivals in March :bawling:

3 minutes ago, yeli said:

It’s because L’s drama has not been aired yet. I was actually surprised VC released the stills this early, but I’m not complaining. Hehe

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/15/first-official-stills-from-sageuk-drama-moon-rising-over-the-river-with-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo/

That makes sense, kbs will probably be more active in promoting in feb! Victory contents are just amazing, keeping us kids happy with candy lol  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, Breeze said:

KBS do nothing. Didn't even announce the drama.

They have show no interest in promotion. 

8 hours ago, yeli said:

Can be but can see they promote dear m. It have no air date but can see all promotion. 

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI0sbf_Jz3a/?igshid=1mo8ystyel0ax

awww this looks so nice with color pencil, good job artist! :)

awwww we knew we Stan the right person 

It is true so hyun always good heart.

13 hours ago, elan1 said:

this was what I was hoping, that it comes out in Feb, so that it won’t have to face JDY drama for at least a few weeks. Maybe kbs are going to take a few weeks break in that time slot to air drama specials or something after secret Royal inspector ends, idk.

manifesting, manifesting they work together soon

It is not worry about competition. Have trust so hyun give good performance. Can be happier if win many big awards. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Kim So-hyun and Ji Soo in "Moonlit River"

"Moonlit River" has confirmed premiere early next year on KBS 2TV.

"Moonlit River" is a story of Pyeong-kang who uses On-dal's heart in dreams of becoming supreme king and the mournful love story of On-dal, who only makes foolish sacrifices. It stars Kang Ha-neul, Kim So-hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Ji-hoon and Choi Yu-hwa.

In addition to Kim So-hyun and Ji Soo, Lee Ji-hoon has been cast as the highest elite general of Goguryeo, and Choi Yu-hwa has been cast as Hae Mo-yong, who has special abilities and secrets. On-dal's father On-hyeob, who will play a key role in the story development in the early stage of the play, is played by Kang Ha-neul.

The drama is directed by Yoon Sang-ho from "Saimdang: Light's Diary" and "King Maker: The Change of Destiny" and written by Han Ji-hoon from "KAIST" and "Time Between Dog and Wolf - Drama".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

They have show no interest in promotion. 

Can be but can see they promote dear m. It have no air date but can see all promotion. 

It is true so hyun always good heart.

It is not worry about competition. Have trust so hyun give good performance. Can be happier if win many big awards. 

LOL oh my gosh you’re right, they promote Dear M, but we don’t know when it comes out :lol: I guess the true test is in feb, we shall see :joy:

go sohyun you rising star, soon you’ll hit planet Mars :partyblob:

I love how interactive taecyeon is with sohyun, I don’t mind shipping them together in real life, unfortunately he’s dating. He’s such a gentleman and kind and funny :heartxoxo:

47 minutes ago, Breeze said:

One of the photographer who work with JunJihyun post Sohyun 's picture on his ig story . He also took a photo of Sohyun.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/seoulbase/2465127340064468550/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWbFschK8v/

News about new agency will be announced soon . (Maybe this week :) )

I can’t wait!!!!! :droolz:

FF0436-AD-4-E95-4-CD8-8-DF9-AAA84-BBC9-E

I wonder what did victory contents say??? I love how supportive they are while ET still act like a vampire stuck in a coffin because of a huge Boulder on top of it lol 

9-DDE6-D43-23-AB-46-D7-8-C08-095-DB5-C8-

ji soo also uploaded, he copied his wifey :7555_attack:

Relatable, that’s how deep into character she is! So proud of you :wub:

• Blob 1

47 minutes ago, Breeze said:

And tagged Sohyun

AHHH even better :getmygrooveon:

9.8M YAAAY sohyun you will reach 10M in no time :whee!!: as you grow as an actress, your fan base will continue to grow with you :) 

it’s her power and longevity despite a quiet and chaotic 2020 for sohyun 

:selfie:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Kim So Hyun – Ji soo Starrer 'The Moon Rising River' Confirms Cast, Network and Streaming Details

One of the most awaited dramas of 2021, The Moon Rising River starring Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo, has confirmed the network and broadcast schedule. The drama will be aired in the first half of the next year on KBS2. The romantic historical drama will also have popular actor Kang Ha Neul playing a special role in the drama.

Drama The Moon Rising River is scheduled to be aired on Monday and Tuesday 9.30 PM KST after the drama Royal Secret Agent concludes. The Royal Secret Agent starring Kim Min Seok and Kwon Nara will start airing on Dec. 21. The 16-episode drama is scheduled to end on Feb. 9. Thus The Moon Rising River is expected to air from Feb. 15.

Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun

Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun will play the lead role in the drama The Moon Rising River. Instagram

History of The Three Kingdoms of Korea

The drama is based on the folk tale of On Dal that includes a historical record called Samguk Sagi (which means the history of the three kingdoms of Korea). Samguk Sagi was compiled by Kim Bu Sik and was published in 1145. Drama The Moon Rising River will be directed by Yun Sang Ho known for his popular series Kingmaker: The Change of Destiny and is written by Han Ji Hoon of Woman of 9.9 Billion fame.

Here is the cast of the drama:

• Kim So Hyun will be seen as Pyong Gang
  • Ji Soo Hyun as On Dal
  • Lee Ji Hoon as Go Gun
  • Choi Yu Hwa as Hae Mo-Yong
  • Kang Ha Neul as On Hyeob (special appearance)
  • Ryoo Ui Hyun as Tara San
  • Kim Hee Jung as Tara Jin
  • Park Sang Hoon as Go Won
  • Wang Bit Na as Jin Bi
  • Lee Hae Young as Go Won-Pyo
  • Kim Pub Lae as King Pyeongwon
  • Hwang Young Hee as Madame Sa

Princess Pyeonggang - On Dal: Bittersweet Relationship

The adaptation of On Dal's story will revolve around Princess Pyeonggang played by Kim So Hyun who marries the hunchbacked commoner Pabo Ondal or Ondal the fool played by Ji Soo. The drama depicts Ondal's foolish sacrifice and bittersweet love for Pyeonggang as she becomes the kingdom's first female ruler.

The special attraction of the drama is Baeksang Arts Awards' best actor, Kang Ha Neul of When the Camellia Blooms fame. Initially, he was offered the lead role in the drama opposite Son Ye Jin of Crash Landing On You fame. But Kang Ha Neul had to say no to the offer because of schedule clashes. But he promised to act in the drama in a minor but vital role. Thus, Kang Ha Neul will be seen as General On Hyeop, Ondal's father and the leader of the Sunnobu region in Goguryeo.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-starrer-moon-rising-river-confirms-cast-network-streaming-details-54205

• Blob 1

Why it is always post delete from forum? Can see happen many time. 

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

One of the photographer who work with JunJihyun post Sohyun 's picture on his ig story . He also took a photo of Sohyun.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/seoulbase/2465127340064468550/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWbFschK8v/

News about new agency will be announced soon . (Maybe this week :) )

Think it is makeup staff not photography. Wait long to confirm.

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

And tagged Sohyun

Happy can see all partner promote drama. Want to see together quick. Always good see so hyun gain many follow. Stay quiet but keep growth. 

@elan1 If wait promote Feb can be too late. Have start all promotion early other drama can do also for so hyun drama. KBS it is not responsible can trust only victory content. 

• Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Why it is always post delete from forum? Can see happen many time. 

Think it is makeup staff not photography. Wait long to confirm.

Happy can see all partner promote drama. Want to see together quick. Always good see so hyun gain many follow. Stay quiet but keep growth. 

@elan1 If wait promote Feb can be too late. Have start all promotion early other drama can do also for so hyun drama. KBS it is not responsible can trust only victory content. 

I see there is a moderator who edit or delete posts/pictures. I don’t understand why we can’t quote pics or add more than three photos/ig/Twitter posts per post but we must hide it under spoiler tag? Like what’s the problem? This is a fan forum page, and it’s for the fans, so I don’t get it. @Breeze you been here longer than me, do you know why it is the way it is?  

44 minutes ago, Breeze said:

The Royal Secret Agent starring Kim Min Seok and Kwon Nara will start airing on Dec. 21. The 16-episode drama is scheduled to end on Feb. 9. Thus The Moon Rising River is expected to air from Feb. 15.

Feb 15???? Im

confused :idk:

the novel is currently sold out! I hope someone who purchased novel will be gracious and translate for us please :transforms:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

I see there is a moderator who edit or delete posts/pictures. I don’t understand why we can’t quote pics or add more than three photos/ig/Twitter posts per post but we must hide it under spoiler tag? Like what’s the problem? This is a fan forum page, and it’s for the fans, so I don’t get it. @Breeze you been here longer than me, do you know why it is the way it is?  

I don't know why . Also my 2 post deleted. There was nothing wrong with my posts . But my same posts in RWTMR's forum didn't delete. Only deleted at this forum .

• Unamused 1

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

I don't know why . Also my 2 post deleted. There was nothing wrong with my posts . But my same posts in RWTMR's forum didn't delete. Only deleted at this forum .

That’s very strange, it is really not fair. I remember some of your posts got deleted and I couldn’t find them, and there literally is nothing wrong with them. :teaze:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Feb 15???? Im

confused

the novel is currently sold out! I hope someone who purchased novel will be gracious and translate for us please 

Maybe can tag moderator and ask why always delete posts. It is not right moderator behave unprofessional.

32 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Must report if always delete post. 

29 minutes ago, elan1 said:

That’s very strange, it is really not fair. I remember some of your posts got deleted and I couldn’t find them, and there literally is nothing wrong with them. 

It is not allow have conversation if always delete.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe can tag moderator and ask why always delete posts. It is not right moderator behave unprofessional.

Must report if always delete post. 

It is not allow have conversation if always delete.

@Jillia

Hi there Jillia, 

we are very confused, why some of the posts got deleted @Breeze posted similar posts on the river where the moon rises forum but they don’t get deleted, and there is nothing wrong with them but they disappear here. Also some of other people posts have been deleted too although they don’t violate any of the “arbitrary” rules that we just realize existed. 

also we don’t see why we are not allow to quote photos or post more than three photos/ig/Twitter posts per post? There’s no harm and it doesn’t affect anyone, especially since this is a fan forum page. We would understand that if there was perhaps a reasonable limit if it was a discussion page for a drama or something else that may prevent a flow of discussion. But this is just a fan page forum, so it doesn’t make sense.

thank you for reading. 

• Thanks 3