✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 12/15/2020 at 8:54 AM, elan1 said:

Yes victory contents are such generous people! 

they are like parents who make us eat our vegetables(blurry photos) then give us three HD photos for meal but we have no idea who is who, and then they saved the best for last, many good character stills for desserts

Can someone copy and paste what the netizens are saying? When I click article, it won’t let me see, so many ads and pop-ups, I afraid of viruses

Sohyun as Pyeonggang and also with Jisoo as On Dal! 

Sohyun wears a princess outfit ㅠㅠㅠ

Netizens comments :

- Heol what's with the face... She's not older sister. 

- Wow. 

- It's really crazy, she looks so pretty. 

- Heol heol what is this why I didn't know. 

- So pretty, crazy. 

- Whats going on, they filming with Jisoo??? amazing. 

- Crazy. 

- Sohyun is really work hard. 

- Wow.. ㅠㅠ I look forward to it. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Netizens comments :

- Wow. 

- So pretty, crazy. 

- Crazy. 

Thank you so much!!!! I hope their excitement will increase and spread to many Koreans so they will watch 

:eats:

awwww so cute, sohyun dog liked her photo :joy:

:smooches2:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Comeback see victory content have keep promise. It is good see so hyun again. Can almost not recognize. Eye acting it is good become other person. Can see only character not so hyun. Proud be fan of her.

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Netizens comments :

- Wow. 

- So pretty, crazy. 

- Crazy. 

Feel happy can see so hyun get recogniton. Can hope good rating can also happen.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

EA95639-A-A969-43-B4-AC4-D-74742-EA03568

Our sageuk princess, becoming more fierce and badass with every role. Don’t mess with her, she will not back down. She has iron solid inner strength. Since entering the entertainment industry, she had to overcome so many challenges, but she persevered despite the darkness around her. Fighting sohyun! You are strong not only in your fictional characters but in real life as well. So brave and courageous and always down to try new things :fullofhearts:

8 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Comeback see victory content have keep promise. It is good see so hyun again. Can almost not recognize. Eye acting it is good become other person. Can see only character not so hyun. Proud be fan of her.

Feel happy can see so hyun get recogniton. Can hope good rating can also happen.

Yes victory content keeps promise! I super love them! Yes sohyun gives a different aura, I like how she is able to transform into her characters impeccably :D she is indeed rainbow actress :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo’s New Drama Reveals First Glimpse Of Characters + Shares Broadcast Plans

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo’s New Drama Reveals First Glimpse Of Characters + Shares Broadcast Plans

Upcoming drama “River Where the Moon Rises” (working title) is gearing up for its premiere!

“River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang, also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s feelings for her to achieve her goals.

On December 15, the drama’s production company Victory Contents unveiled the first images of the leading actors in character along with short quotes.

Kim So Hyun will show contrasting charms as Princess Pyeonggang and Yeom Ga Jin. Her quote reads, “I will drive out the greedy and disloyal subjects and become the empress to recover Goguryeo’s lost honor.”

kim-so-hyun.jpg

Ji Soo will play On Dal, showing his sincere love for Pyeonggang. The quote revealed for On Dal is, “It’s alright if I’m a fool. I only fight in order to protect someone.”

The sweet quote, “I become someone different when I’m with you,” was revealed along with an image of Pyeonggang and On Dal together.

Lee Ji Hoon takes on the role of Go Geon, the top elite general of Goguryeo. His quote says, “I had everything and needed nothing more, but that all changed when I met you.”

lee-ji-hoon.jpg

Choi Yoo Hwa will be Hae Mo Yong who is determined to control Goguryeo. She holds a special power and hides a big secret.

Spoiler

choi-yoo-hwa.jpg

Hae Mo Yong and Go Geon gaze into each other’s eyes in a still cut with the quote, “I’ve found myself gazing at your back turned on me as you face someone else.”

Spoiler

choi-yoo-hwa-lee-ji-hoon.jpg

“River Where the Moon Rises” will air as a Monday-Tuesday drama via KBS2 in the first half of 2021 following the conclusion of “Secret Royal Inspector.”

Check out more still cuts below!

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises1.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-1.jpg

Spoiler

river-where-the-moon-rises-11.jpg

While waiting for the premiere, watch Kim So Hyun in “The Tale of Nokdu“:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443633wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soos-new-drama-reveals-first-glimpse-of-characters-shares-broadcast-plans

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Breeze said:

The sweet quote, “I become someone different when I’m with you,” was revealed along with an image of Pyeonggang and On Dal together.

I love all the quotes of the characters :wub: I’m too excited! I have enough energy to provide electricity for an entire city for a month :P

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, Breeze said:

Upcoming drama “River Where the Moon Rises” (working title) is gearing up for its premiere!

“River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang, also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s feelings for her to achieve her goals.

On December 15, the drama’s production company Victory Contents unveiled the first images of the leading actors in character along with short quotes.

Kim So Hyun will show contrasting charms as Princess Pyeonggang and Yeom Ga Jin. Her quote reads, “I will drive out the greedy and disloyal subjects and become the empress to recover Goguryeo’s lost honor.”

Ji Soo will play On Dal, showing his sincere love for Pyeonggang. The quote revealed for On Dal is, “It’s alright if I’m a fool. I only fight in order to protect someone.”

Lee Ji Hoon takes on the role of Go Geon, the top elite general of Goguryeo. His quote says, “I had everything and needed nothing more, but that all changed when I met you.”

Choi Yoo Hwa will be Hae Mo Yong who is determined to control Goguryeo. She holds a special power and hides a big secret.

Hae Mo Yong and Go Geon gaze into each other’s eyes in a still cut with the quote, “I’ve found myself gazing at your back turned on me as you face someone else.”

Reveal hidden contents

“River Where the Moon Rises” will air as a Monday-Tuesday drama via KBS2 in the first half of 2021 following the conclusion of “Secret Royal Inspector.”

Check out more still cuts below!

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

While waiting for the premiere, watch Kim So Hyun in “The Tale of Nokdu“:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443633wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soos-new-drama-reveals-first-glimpse-of-characters-shares-broadcast-plans

This looks better and better with every release! The quotes are perfect!

22 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

You said it! She makes her fans proud and she's coming for our hearts!

22 hours ago, elan1 said:

I love all the quotes of the characters :wub: I’m too excited! I have enough energy to provide electricity for an entire city for a month :P

Let me join you! I'm bursting with excitement!

22 hours ago, elan1 said:

Our sageuk princess, becoming more fierce and badass with every role. Don’t mess with her, she will not back down. She has iron solid inner strength. Since entering the entertainment industry, she had to overcome so many challenges, but she persevered despite the darkness around her. Fighting sohyun! You are strong not only in your fictional characters but in real life as well. So brave and courageous and always down to try new things 

Yes victory content keeps promise! I super love them! Yes sohyun gives a different aura, I like how she is able to transform into her characters impeccably :D she is indeed rainbow actress :wub:

Warrior badass princess! Strike down your enemies and haters! She is the coolest!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, Doldo said:

This looks better and better with every release! The quotes are perfect!

You said it! She makes her fans proud and she's coming for our hearts!

Let me join you! I'm bursting with excitement!

Warrior badass princess! Strike down your enemies and haters! She is the coolest!

I know right! Best early Christmas present! Victory contents is Santa Claus :Viki-Soompi-Winter-CandyCane-Emoji:

her eyes acting alone deserve to win awards :love:

I need to rewatch before moon river airs :lol:

6-A7596-B1-AE65-4674-8-F8-D-552400-A0202

this love triangle is going to be interesting, I wonder if I will end up shipping her with both male leads? Sohyun has chemistry with everyone :wub:

I suppose if ji soo character dies, maybe sohyun will end up with 2ml too? She will actually end up with both guys and marry them both? :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, elan1 said:

This love triangle is going to be interesting, I wonder if I will end up shipping her with both male leads? Sohyun has chemistry with everyone :wub:

I suppose if ji soo character dies, maybe sohyun will end up with 2ml too? She will actually end up with both guys and marry them both? :joy:

Not knowing makes it even more exciting! It can't be predicted! Anything can happen!

22 minutes ago, elan1 said:

her eyes acting alone deserve to win award

It deserves an Oscar! Too good!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Not knowing makes it even more exciting! It can't be predicted! Anything can happen!

Yes anything is possible! :lol:

I hope she can star in a Korean movie that will get Hollywood attention one day just like parasite. :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I hope she can star in a Korean movie that will get Hollywood attention one day just like parasite. 

That would be the most epic! She deserves it! Let's get her that movie role! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

I am kind of scared as 2021 has lots of historical dramas. So, this drama may actually do or not do well in ratings but I hope sohyuna character remain strong through out the drama. I hope this drama becomes the breakout drama for her. Btw which drama is going against her drama?

• Like 2

Kim So-hyun, Ji Soo starrer drama ‘The Moon Rising River’ confirms network, broadcast sched

The highly anticipated romantic-historical series The Moon Rising River, starring Kim So-hyun and Ji Soo, has finally confirmed its broadcast on KBS2 in the first half of next year!

The Moon Rising River will feature a reimagined depiction of Goguryeo’s popular urban legend about Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So-hyun, The Tale of Nokdu), who married the hunchbacked commoner Pabo Ondal or Ondal the Fool (Ji Soo, When I Was the Most Beautiful). It is said to tell Ondal’s foolish sacrifice and bittersweet love for Pyeonggang as she makes her way to become the kingdom’s first female Taewang or greatest king.

The upcoming series has been getting high attention lately due to its promising cast ensemble and solid production lineup. Acting star Lee Ji-hoon (Dinner Mate) has been pulled in to play Go Geon, an elite general who will vie with all his might for Pyeonggang’s love and affection, while My Dangerous Wife actress Choi Yu-hwa is set to bring in some serious relationship conflict as Hae Mo-yong, Go Geon’s beautiful yet secretive admirer who has the unique ability to see the future.

In addition, Baeksang Arts Awards’ most recent best actor, Kang Ha-neul (When the Camellia Blooms), is joining the main cast of characters as General On Hyeop, Ondal’s father and the dutiful leader of the Sunnobu region in Goguryeo. Kang will also be joined by supporting actors Wang Bit-na (King Maker: The Change of Destiny), Lee Hae-young (Stranger 2), Kim Bup-rae (Melting Me Softly), and Hwang Young-hee (Men Are Men), raising the viewers’ expectations for the drama to exciting lengths.

Helmed by PD Yoon Sang-ho of King Maker: The Change of Destiny (2020) and penned by screenwriter Han Ji-hoon of Woman of 9.9 Billion (2019–2020), The Moon Rising River is slated to air in March 2021 as KBS2’s Monday-Tuesday drama, replacing the historical rom-com series Royal Secret Agent.

https://www.kdramapal.com/kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-starrer-drama-the-moon-rising-river-confirms-network-broadcast-sched/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, elan1 said:

Our sageuk princess, becoming more fierce and badass with every role. Don’t mess with her, she will not back down. She has iron solid inner strength. Since entering the entertainment industry, she had to overcome so many challenges, but she persevered despite the darkness around her. Fighting sohyun! You are strong not only in your fictional characters but in real life as well. So brave and courageous and always down to try new things

Can trust victory content to have good promotion. KBS have not do any promotion. Only have rely on victory content. 

21 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I am kind of scared as 2021 has lots of historical dramas. So, this drama may actually do or not do well in ratings but I hope sohyuna character remain strong through out the drama. I hope this drama becomes the breakout drama for her. Btw which drama is going against her drama?

If can have high rating it can be good but can keep focus on give so hyun good character can be even better. Watch and enjoy so hyun very good acting. If can win many big award can be best. 

22 hours ago, Doldo said:

It is good not know much plot. Make curious what happen with characters. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Doldo said:

That would be the most epic! She deserves it! Let's get her that movie role! 

Yes manifesting  :daydream:

6 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I’m also afraid but I just wish sohyun have a happy experience filming and that people enjoy her performance no matter how good or bad the ratings are :)

she is going against JDY’s joseon exorcist (lovers become rivals :() , monthly house, Luca, like a butterfly (song kang :( ), there may be more but I forgotten. 

4 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Can trust victory content to have good promotion. KBS have not do any promotion. Only have rely on victory content. 

If can have high rating it can be good but can keep focus on give so hyun good character can be even better. Watch and enjoy so hyun very good acting. If can win many big award can be best. 

It is good not know much plot. Make curious what happen with characters. 

I don’t care if KBS does not promote, victory contents promote better than most other companies combine :lol: 

yes I hope they focus on sohyun character!

:exercice:

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

KBS do nothing. Didn't even announce the drama.

Victory contents should just open their own tv channel :joy:

yes it would be awesome if one of her future roles, she can use a gun weapon or have super powers :Megalol:

historical page turners! Instead of competing with hands on piano keys, they will be competitive with fists and swords :winkx:

yes kill all those stand in the way of justice :bunnywar:

• Blob 1

this was what I was hoping, that it comes out in Feb, so that it won’t have to face JDY drama for at least a few weeks. Maybe kbs are going to take a few weeks break in that time slot to air drama specials or something after secret Royal inspector ends, idk. 

manifesting, manifesting they work together soon :wow1:

• Wiggle 2