✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

"Hi Japan viewers, i'm Kim Sohyun who played as Dong Dongju, nice to meet yall. The Tale of Nokdu will be aired on February at Eisei Gekijo. Dong Dongju is a character who lives in Gibang (Geisha's house) but she doesn't want to be a Geisha. She's rough and messy.
And also story abt living with Jeon Nokdu, a guy who's cosplaying as a girl. Please love and look foward for it. See yall on TTON..

• Like 2

From Jo Soohyang's Interview When asked how her chemistry with both JDY & KSH.

JSH who have worked with KSH before in the drama 'Who Are You-School 2015' said, "Eventhough there were not many scenes where we both come across each other, I think I had fun filming the few scenes we had together."

Resim  Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

Unseen profile photo of Sohyun

Resim

cr:sohyunprincess twitter

• Like 1

Kim So Hyun Shares Thoughts On Her Future As Actress

Kim So Hyun recently participated in a photo shoot and interview for Dazed Korea!

On January 26, the magazine shared several photos of the actress as well as a snippet of their interview.

Kim So Hyun is already in her 13th year of acting. When told that it is rare for an actor who has started their career as a child to secure a stable acting career as an adult actor, Kim So Hyun remarked, “I’ve heard that a lot. However, all this time, I’ve taken on roles without dividing them into that of a child actor or an adult actor. All I did was focus on the role I was given. I think the viewers felt comfortable since I approached them naturally without any calculations. I also get answers through trial and error. Either way, since I’ve gotten positive feedback, I can see a clearer way forward as an actress.”

Kim So Hyun was also asked about what she sees herself doing in her 20th year of acting. She replied, “Maybe I will be more relaxed and free than I am now. As an actress, I think I will have more choices. I started [acting] early, and I’m going to do more various things from now on.”

Kim So Hyun’s pictorial and interview can be found in the February issue of Dazed.

ResimResim

ResimResim

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379399wpp/kim-so-hyun-shares-thoughts-on-her-future-as-actress

• Love 1

Sohyun's interview for Dazed Korea

Q: How's your 2019?

KSH: I was busy tho. I was in two dramas, i chose them by myself so i was kinda worried. If i look back, do i hv any regrets or whether i can make a good impact on my work as an actor. I was happy cuz the responses were better than my expectation.

Q: What'll you do tomorrow?

KSH: I'll come to attend KBS Drama Awards. I want to end the year with all the Senior & Junior actors. It is okay if i couldn't get any awards. I don't wanna think about the speech tho. If i would do so, i want my speech go naturally.

Kim Sohyun said in her interview, Role that she want to do in 2020: “I want to do a fresh campus”

cr:ssohyn_k twitter

• Like 2

Kim Sohyun, Jang Dongyoon and Kang Taeoh's interview will be featured in the FEB 2020 Issue of 'IMPACT STAR' Magazine

'KSH, JDY & KTO from TTON who have established themselves as the next-generation of actors'

• Like 1

Ksh's interview for Dazed

When we talk abt KSH's 2019, we can't leave out TTON . I want to ask, what memories from tton is planted deep in your mind? KSH: Through TTON, I was able to receive lots of positive energy. I was able to meet good people and I could feel myself grow as an actress. 

KSH: I especially become more aware of ways to communicate with the crew. The filming atmosphere was really great. It was comfortable, fun and pleasant to the point that made me realise 'I really love my work as an actress', that's how much I felt.

Compared to the character Dongju that you played in TTON, you are especially bright! How do you get immersed during acting? When I'm acting as Dongju, I could feel the real me and that we have many similar aspects which is why

KSH: (cont) there are times I'm concerned on how to express my character but I did gradually got more familiarised. I think it is because of the atmosphere of the filming site that the wonderful crew created. There was no tension and I could naturally act it out.

As the episodes progresses, it wasn't acting. I could feel myself becoming Dongju. My attachment to the drama became bigger. I got more attached to the actors and the crew. It's like family

Throughout the whole TTON, if you were to choose a scene that you mostly attached to? KSH: The last scene(her last scene she filmed) of the last episode. The scene where Dongju thought Nokdu was dying and she was sobbing in a warehouse.

Resim  Resim

KSH: (cont) It was my first time having that kind of emotion and bursting into tears like that. And of course when TTON filming ended, I was sad. The feelings were odd in various ways.

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

• Like 2

I was having discussion with my k drama fans friends that after 80s gen of iconic actresses like jjh shk kth ghy syj, 90s lacked it big time with mediocre actresses and bad idols. Finally ksh looks like next iconic actress and she has that aura i used to feel from jun ji hyun or song hye kyo. I think she will define her generation

Bte does she have lots of cfs now? Bcoz having good amount of cfs define success and she has great 2019

• Like 2