Jump to content

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

They will be always feel insecure with others people achievement and progress.. But there are also people who just simply hating . So let them be.. 

 

Our Sohyun will stay here for another 10,20,50 years more with God wills. Constructive and pointed comments are more welcome than mere comments that solely on hating her with no basis. 

:D haha yes she will continue to walk the road of success despite naysayers! 

 

25 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

if we can, let's continue to spread positive comments about our Sohyunnie.. let's not answer back to negative comments - negatively as well..let them be

 

But if you saw something that is very degrading or below the belt already, answer them objectively don't go with negative

Solid advice :rolleyes:

 

26 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

on a positive note,  saw TVn's IG post about MAMA 2019. is there a way that Sso will attend as well? :blush: i hope this is a sign that Sso will be their presenter again. I just love to see her most of the time on my screen esp towards the end of the year :heart:

That would be so wonderful! She’s such a great host and presenter! 

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Breeze

    2761

  • rossy5

    1634

  • mindstar

    1633

  • elan1

    1148

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One and only, she's Kim So Hyun       The link for her variety show Because This Is My First Twenty is below with the total 12 episodes. Please give her full support

here the translated news for today!   [News] 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun "First-time adult acting, compare to huge burden, I’ll acting happily” . She has chosen “Radio Romance” as her fi

Full Teaser 1  

don't worry @elan1. we will reunite once again to protect her..in an elegant and mature way just like Sso :sweat_smile: 

 

another thing that i always look forward during her appearances for hosting events, are her gown and bts interactions with other artists/her previous costars. its really heartwarming seeing those interactions behind the camera :heart:

 

I hope its a yes from her side, if she indeed received the invite to grace the red carpet for MAMA 2019 :blush: *crossing fingers*

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, elan1 said:

I don’t know if you guys are aware but at koala playground, koala posted a post on Kim hye yoon. People can have differing opinions. But what makes me upset is when they dragged Kim so Hyun into the argument at mydramalist on the extraordinary you page. They get upset at people disliking Kim hye yoon but why pull ksh into it and calling her an average and overrated actress. :sweatingbullets:

 

https://imgur.com/gallery/z1Jj0z0

 

 

 

 

I haven't seen a single celeb that hasn't got hate comments or gotten dragged into other peoples articles. Everyone gets called - bad actor, over hyped, average and over rated. Even han jimin and gong hyojin keep getting those comments which I will never understand. Recently they even started attacking bae doona for bad acting. I laughed so hard at that. Unless someone says something very malicious its better to just ignore it or report it.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, elan1 said:

I don’t know if you guys are aware but at koala playground, koala posted a post on Kim hye yoon. People can have differing opinions. But what makes me upset is when they dragged Kim so Hyun into the argument at mydramalist on the extraordinary you page. They get upset at people disliking Kim hye yoon but why pull ksh into it and calling her an average and overrated actress. :sweatingbullets:

 

https://imgur.com/gallery/z1Jj0z0

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sohyun really good and wellknown actress. People always comparison their favourite with her ,especially if they are close to their ages.

 

The person who dragged Sohyun into the argument is jealous. Because her favourite is not famous as Sohyun. But they forget one thing Sohyun not a new actress ,she is an actress from 2007. And knetz always praise her acting and know her hard work.

 

(Yes some Sohyun's dramas didn't have high retinge but Knetz never criticize her acting ability . Because everyone know she is really a good actress and first choise of many  writers and pd's . )

 

My life philosophy :   BE POSITİVE and only focus positive comments :)))

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i love love love KSH as DongJoo - I'm so glad she picked this role after the nightmare of Ruler. there are so many places to draw similarities with the family killing, birth secrets etc going on, but dongjoo has a much clearer sense of direction and purpose than han ga eun. helps that the character isn't as "proper" for the joseon times and was actually actively making plans to execute her revenge (rather than ruler where she had no idea how to get in the palace at all). We had a few damsel in distress moments but DJ is largely her own character with her own story which is properly shown throughout the past 12 episodes, rather than purpose lay forgotten. And I don't have to angst about too long a separation, or leads pretending they don't know each other... To me, its her best role I've watched so far. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

don't worry @elan1. we will reunite once again to protect her..in an elegant and mature way just like Sso :sweat_smile: 

 

another thing that i always look forward during her appearances for hosting events, are her gown and bts interactions with other artists/her previous costars. its really heartwarming seeing those interactions behind the camera :heart:

 

I hope its a yes from her side, if she indeed received the invite to grace the red carpet for MAMA 2019 :blush: *crossing fingers*

Do you think that she will attend MAMA? 

I wonder why there are ksh, sjk, pbg, jhi in this picture.

Are they giving us a hint?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, herina_90 said:

i love love love KSH as DongJoo - I'm so glad she picked this role after the nightmare of Ruler. there are so many places to draw similarities with the family killing, birth secrets etc going on, but dongjoo has a much clearer sense of direction and purpose than han ga eun. helps that the character isn't as "proper" for the joseon times and was actually actively making plans to execute her revenge (rather than ruler where she had no idea how to get in the palace at all). We had a few damsel in distress moments but DJ is largely her own character with her own story which is properly shown throughout the past 12 episodes, rather than purpose lay forgotten. And I don't have to angst about too long a separation, or leads pretending they don't know each other... To me, its her best role I've watched so far. 

 

some says even fans talk about so hyun to stop playing in saeguk drama after the ruler,but her choice to play nokdu is perfectly done,in terms by acting and how similiar the traits she and dong joo seen. she even cuts her hair and tale of nokdu are trending in overseas even though the rating kinda bit low. (well because of streaming services like netflix and the drama became two part in one airing time,the ratings are kinda low,but she get recognition from overseas fans a lot).

Dongju.jpg

 

as for KHY,the two drama tale of nokdu and extraordinary you are get high recognition from international k drama viewer,so the comparision for both of them is inevitable.

 

5 Drama Couples with Big Height Gaps That will Melt Everyone's Heart

 

 

For some reason, couples with big height gaps often flutter our hearts. 

 

Yes, just like these 5 drama couples. On top of their chemistry, these drama couples look more adorable with their big height gaps. Some of these couples have big height gaps thanks to the actors' tall height, while some thanks to the actresses' petite body. Without further ado, check out who they are below!

 

1571642489432-0.jpg

 

Song Kang 6.1 Feet (185 cm) - Kim So Hyun 5.5 Feet (165 cm)

 

theres taecyeon 185 cm (bring it ghost),Ji Soo 186 cm (page turner), and Nam Joo Hyuk 188 cm (school 2015)

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nynn98 said:

Do you think that she will attend MAMA? 

I wonder why there are ksh, sjk, pbg, jhi in this picture.

Are they giving us a hint?

 

i really hope she will attend, should we form a praying circle for this? ^_^^_^

maybe she will be a presenter again, then will stay in japan few more days for a vacation with family :blush:

 

 

 

i really love dongjoo character and really enjoy watching TTON :wub: 

1. DJ challenged Sso in so many ways. This is her next sageuk after Ruler, which traumatized the fans but gladly most of her fans are enjoying this and new fans were added as well :heart: Ruler was melodrama, but TTON is romcom, isn't she amazing? she carried both projects with elegance, and really with the intention to improve herself in diff genres

2. She showed another side of her, which DJ asked from her. Like the kissing scenes/skipships in a sageuk setting - RR was the first adult kiss she had but definitely I LOVE TTON's kisses more (plus the BTS ;)). This is the 1st project where i saw many adlibs she recommended herself.

3. Cemented her title as "Chemistry Princess" once again, bec i am totally loving the macaroon couple, it is now my 1st place among her so many onscreen partners

 

eventhough how small, i know she learned something from TTON and was able to forge new relationships with diff people so I'm overall very happy and satisfied as one of her fans :blush:

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely love how her character dj isn’t the typical female lead where after learning something bad about the male interest, like family history, the female characters will be unreasonable and avoid the male lead. 
 

in tale of nokdu, after discovering nokdu identity, she runs to him and hugs him instead of acting melodramatic and get angry at him for being the son of the king that ordered the death of her family. Bravo writer! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim So Hyun is one of my favorite Korean actress. I really love how she can portray her characters well on her dramas. She's so beautiful and talented that's why I really love her. I admire her passion in acting and I look up to her as a role model. <3 Fighting Kim So Hyun, I will support you always <3

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

To me dongjoo is one of the best female lead I've seen. I don't know if it is the wriitng or kim sohyun herself who made the character this multidimensional but dongjoo feels like a real person. Not someone who just walked out of a drama. She has her stubborn bits, her aggressive bits, her sweet side and her sentimental side. She is focused on her goal but it doesn't mean there isn't any place for love in her life. Her conflict is very much real and relatable.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

 

 

 

 

i really love dongjoo character and really enjoy watching TTON :wub: 

1. DJ challenged Sso in so many ways. This is her next sageuk after Ruler, which traumatized the fans but gladly most of her fans are enjoying this and new fans were added as well :heart: Ruler was melodrama, but TTON is romcom, isn't she amazing? she carried both projects with elegance, and really with the intention to improve herself in diff genres

 

I haven't seen this drama and after reading what everyone has been writing I never plan to. Its is sad her fans seem to have suffered a trauma from it but as a new fan I can say that kim sohyun is doing exceedingly in tale of nokdu. Her character and the drama are great. I'm glad I decided to watch it because of her and I'm glad I watched love alarm which bought me to her. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, petunia said:

I haven't seen this drama and after reading what everyone has been writing I never plan to. Its is sad her fans seem to have suffered a trauma from it but as a new fan I can say that kim sohyun is doing exceedingly in tale of nokdu. Her character and the drama are great. I'm glad I decided to watch it because of her and I'm glad I watched love alarm which bought me to her. 

You should watch it. Though her character wasn’t what us fans expected, she still delivered her best. And imo, she had the best chemistry with ysh (bts!!!)pre TTON. That’s why a lot people though despised the drama, were/maybe still are on the shyshy ship:rolleyes:. I, included. But i’m more into macaron ship now and waiting for the official name and thread for these cuties:wub:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, yeli said:

You should watch it. Though her character wasn’t what us fans expected, she still delivered her best. And imo, she had the best chemistry with ysh (bts!!!)pre TTON. That’s why a lot people though despised the drama, were/maybe still are on the shyshy ship:rolleyes:. I, included. But i’m more into macaron ship now and waiting for the official name and thread for these cuties:wub:

I don't like watching historical dramas tale of nokdu is only my 2nd time watching one. The plot and acting is too good and I don't know if I'll ever watch another historical drama as good as this. I don't want to ruin the sweet taste from this by watching something that has given people trauma. I've never been a hardcore shipper but macaron couple or whatever they're being called are giving me lots of feels. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww its sweet that all her costars are sending her food trucks! I'm glad she's making lots of new friends in the entertainment circle. But I'm with everyone else in enjoying the DJ-ND couple the most both onscreen and offscreen! I think it helps that the writers + KSH make DJ such a believable person, and we follow her thought processes throughout the show, not just I insist on leaving ND or I insist on killing the King, but really seeing her dilemmas and feeling for the difficult decisions she has to make. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, faye406 said:

Guess who sent her food truck today's? :P

 

Song Kang.. Wow.. I didn't really expect it.. Thanks for all the support :wub:

 

 

 

 

Excuse me while I go back and forth between nokdu and song kang. Being loyal is too difficult.  

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪
  • faye406 changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Completed Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) ✪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..