✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

19 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Yea i agree but it still disheartening to see that knetzare comments about watching the drama because of the casts rather than the story line. :bawling:

What to do... It is true tho

All of them are great casts and work harder to carry the burden of the poor writing + lack of development for every Characters.

Kudos to them, if not for them and ofcourse if not our Sohyun, I will drop the drama right away.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, faye406 said:

What to do... It is true tho

All of them are great casts and work harder to carry the burden of the poor writing + lack of development for every Characters.

Kudos to them, if not for them and ofcourse if not our Sohyun, I will drop the drama right away.

Me too, i watch it for the casts and especially for Sohyun but i want her too be more picky in her next project as i really want her to be successful in drama rating as she really deserves it. Sohyun is the only actress I follow throughout her career for so long and I intend to continue to do so as I really commend her dream and hardwork. Wish she will careful in picking her next drama role

• Like 4

10 hours ago, godhunters said:

Sohyun is no doubt a great actress, it just that she doesnt have the luck in picking a drama that will do well with viewers in Korea. I really hope and pray that she will eventually suceed in this area. She is still young and is experimenting with a lots of characters to broaden her skill. Sohyun ah, hope you will eventually find a great drama to star in.

p/s: i am so worry for Sohyun and hope she wont be burden by the rating and viewers complain about the drama. Also wish she is genuinely happy with filming RR as i dont want her to hide any bitterness and sadness with the way the drama is going. Really love her alot and it will sadden me if she is depress about the current circumstances. Hope she will update us about this. 

I stopped watching the whole ep since ep 10 and only watched scenes that I wanted to because I can't finish the whole episode at all. I feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over again (it's the writing problem). I only read the drama recaps now. 

I agree that she doesn't have luck in picking a drama. Hopefully she will be more picky in the future project. She's still young, so I hope she doesn't overwork herself but focus her study and enjoy her youth.

To be honest, I also hope that she will not star in a drama which has idols in the future. I'm not saying that the idols are bad, but viewers always have a bad impression in any drama with idols. She has been working with idols every year since 2015. As for Dojoon, he is decent, but his image and impact from Splash Splash Love is still strong that knetz and I-netz still bring it up until now. Well in fact, they actually hope he will be partnered again with Kim Seulgi (hence some are still bitter seeing him with So Hyun).

Recently it has been the rise of mid and late 20's actors (eg : Shin Hye Sun, Kim Tae Ri, Baek Jin Hee, Woo Do-hwan). Seeing them working hard until they became well known, I'm positively thinking So Hyun's turn will also come soon. FIGHTING FOR OUR SO HYUN!!:D

• Like 6