✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sharing my opinion from the RR drama thread here

As the drama is ending i would like to share my thoughts on it. I love the idea of the writer on dealing and mentioning about depression and the healing part but i think the drama will fair better if it is a 12 episode drama rather than a 16 episode one. The writing and content of the drama though is good, it just doesnt have the weight to stretch it to 16 episode. Dont get me wrong, i love Radio Romance for it freshness in a lot of area such as less dramatic love triangle, our otp who stand firm on their believe and not too much over the top dramatic scene. All the casts did great, just that the story is too thin for it to be a 16 episodes drama. I’ve been a sohyun fans for almost 6 years and i love her SGR character here. Hope she will take some time off after RR end and choose wisely her next project.”

Sohyun is no doubt a great actress, it just that she doesnt have the luck in picking a drama that will do well with viewers in Korea. I really hope and pray that she will eventually suceed in this area. She is still young and is experimenting with a lots of characters to broaden her skill. Sohyun ah, hope you will eventually find a great drama to star in.

p/s: i am so worry for Sohyun and hope she wont be burden by the rating and viewers complain about the drama. Also wish she is genuinely happy with filming RR as i dont want her to hide any bitterness and sadness with the way the drama is going. Really love her alot and it will sadden me if she is depress about the current circumstances. Hope she will update us about this. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, godhunters said:

p/s: i am so worry for Sohyun and hope she wont be burden by the rating and viewers complain about the drama. Also wish she is genuinely happy with filming RR as i dont want her to hide any bitterness and sadness with the way the drama is going. Really love her alot and it will sadden me if she is depress about the current circumstances. Hope she will update us about this. 

I don't sense many complaints, besides the usual people at Dramabeans. And after all these years in this business, she must already know 'quality' <> 'ratings' are not directly related in the world of K-drama.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, angrytomato said:

I don't sense many complaints, besides the usual people at Dramabeans. And after all these years in this business, she must already know 'quality' <> 'ratings' are not directly related in the world of K-drama.

Yea i agree but it still disheartening to see that knetzare comments about watching the drama because of the casts rather than the story line. :bawling:

• Like 3

thanks for all the updates guys..

Every projects that she does means another new experiences she will gain..

We are never too old or too young to learning new things everyday.

I secretly happy that Sohyun took this roles although the drama development is verrryyyyy disappointing... Song Geu Rim is good listener, do not blaming others, very positive and have flaws too eg: by respecting others too much, make her character as a doormat is what irritated me but she is firm person, don't easily sway up etc and our Sohyun potrays that character really well.

So, let's keep supporting her till the end. With just 2 episodes left, hope the writer can wrap up this drama beautifully.

• Like 6