✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

I don't want to sound harsh, but I think that Instagram "2nd pic : a collection of the underwater scenes of So Hyun in dramas" should be hidden under a big "SPOILER" alert.

OK, as Kim So-hyun fans the majority of us have already seen "Pure Love" at least a dozen times :tongue:, but there is people who has discovered her just recently...

• Like 2

SOUP is updating their Instagram with sponsored clothes for last night episode.

moreee.. and we can see Sohyun's pictures in frame from the captured screenshot below.. :rolleyes:

Hahaha..

Spoiler

Mod: More than 3 pics should be placed in Spoilers.

• Like 4

I really hope SOUP will continue to have Sohyun as their model for few more years as Sohyun always slay in their clothes. she certainly also fit the image that the company want to present. 

Now waiting for more Hanyul and our Sohyun cf.

• Like 2

Only take KSH's related comments from ep 11 

Credit here

http://netizendrama.blogspot.my/2018/03/spoilers-radio-romance-e11-12-rating.html?m=1

1. [+104, -5] Kim So Hyun is so pretty and Yoon Doo Joon's so heart fluttering ㅜㅜ

4. [+77, -3] Kyah Geu Rim is so pretty!!!

5. [+66, -6] She is really so pretty ㅜㅜ She looks like a doll ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+48, -2] Honestly I'm watching it because of Yoon Doo Joon and Kim So Hyun, The writer and production team seem to be lacking...

7. [+48, -3] Kyah, It's so heart fluttering. They are both so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+42, -2] Soo Ho and Geu Rim are pretty!!!

& ep 12

1. [+1443, -47] I appreciate the actors who are working hard to lead Radio Romance even though the writer has wrote a strange script. There are only 4 episodes left but nothing seems to be clear and each episode has the same content and situation...I heard this is your first time writing a drama but this is too much

5. [+216, -5] Honestly, this drama is all about the actors' visuals, Handsome male lead + pretty female lead + handsome second male lead!! What I mean is, if it weren't for the leads I wouldn't have watched it! Only 4 episodes has left and the story hasn't developed yet...A childish romance with a feeling of repetition...I hope you don't do this in your next project, you should really be thankful for the actors, more than half of the ratings come from the actors' faces.

6. [+175, -5] When Soo Ho raised Geu Rim's arms for a hug, it  was so heart fluttering...Honestly, the actors' acting and beauty has a taste of spring ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+159, -3] Now only 4 episodes left, writer-nim you can wrap things up, right? Tell us properly about Woo Ji Woo...We have a lot of questions about the postcards that jason is sending...

8. [+150, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People are watching this drama because of Yoon Doo Joon and Kim So Hyun  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama's scenario is seriously on another level....

9. [+141, -6] The main couple's chemistry saved this drama

10. [+135, -2] The problem wasn't the age difference between the leads but the writer was the problem ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 2

I agreed with Knetz this time.

After watched ep 11 and 12, I feel morally down and demotivated to watch the remaining episodes.

Hmm.... I know. 

I know she's enjoying this works so much and that's the reason why I will continue to watch this till the end. 

Because of her.

Please writernim.. Please make it good.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1