✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

20 hours ago, ixora6 said:

Hi guys.:D This is my first time posting in this thread, I've been a silent reader all this while. I've been a fan of Kim So Hyun ever since Moon Embracing The Sun. I have few questions to ask,

1. Last month I read that Kim So Hyun is going to enroll into university. Is it confirmed? I wonder when the university entrance starts. 

2 Just found out she was born in Australia and moved to Korea when she was 5. So I wonder if she is able to speak at least minimal English?

3. What is her real height? Her bio written as 165cm. She always looks tall, but don't know why she looks so small, younger like a child in Radio Romance. Must be due to hairstyle. I love her mature appearance in past dramas.

Anyway, I have  a habit of reading past articles or watching old dramas of my favourite artists when I'm actively following them. It happens again to me now since I'm following her in Radio Romance. It makes me sad when I read netizen comments that keep comparing her with the other Kim especially from Int netizens (I think you guys can guess who the other Kim is :wink:). Of course,  one could not help but to compare them since both of them are child actress. However, it's disappointing to see them putting down her just to make the other one looks better. The most disappointing comment I read was that "Kim So Hyun still has to accept any offer that she receives (despite bad script) since she is yet to achieve massive popularity unlike (the other one)". 

Hoping that she will get better offers in the future :wub:. I love her when she plays a strong or rebellious character as in Page Turner and I Hear Your Voice. Her character in Radio Romance is good. I just wish the writer could stop making a cliche scene that makes her looking so helpless.

it written 28 february. :)

http://www.hanyang.ac.kr/web/eng/academic-calender

• Like 1

Sohyunie is getting more and more beautiful from each episode of RR, her styling is on point and loving all her wardrobe in the drama. 

Wonder whether she will attend the university entrance day or not, probably wont since her schedule is so tight but hopefully she can, to experience what a freshman life on the first day of university is. 

• Like 1

Sohyunie attending her university entrance ceremony 

glad she took some time off from her hectic schedule to attend this as it somewhat important, both for her to experience live as a normal freshman and as a person who truly love studying. Looking gorgeous as always. 

• Like 2

@faye406 me too, will miss her so much when she go hiatus but it for the best as its about her studies. Probably it wont be long as i have a feeling she will do another projects within this year. Her style today is great and it like she just ported from last night episode to this ceremony, haha, song gue rim, is that you?

wish her all the best on her journey as a freshman, i know she will excel in her studies here as she is a person who love studying and learning. 

More photos and this time from cherish. Seems like her fans follow her to this ceremony.

And the video

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, godhunters said:

@faye406 me too, will miss her so much when she go hiatus but it for the best as its about her studies. Probably it wont be long as i have a feeling she will do another projects within this year. Her style today is great and it like she just ported from last night episode to this ceremony, haha, song gue rim, is that you?

wish her all the best on her journey as a freshman, i know she will excel in her studies here as she is a person who love studying and learning. 

More photos and this time from cherish. Seems like her fans follow her to this ceremony.

hahahaha... For the next projects please go for film Sohyun-ah! 

All the best Sso!

• Like 1