✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Hi fellow Sohyun fans!

Resurrecting this account for my baby Sohyunie :D. I think the last time I logged in to this account was 2011 lol. Anyways, I became a Sohyun fan after watching School 2015 and have been following her projects and activities ever since~ you probably have seen me on Twitter and Instagram since I'm an active poster in those social media. My friend told me that Sohyun's soompi forum has been interesting lately and so here I am joining the fun and I always LOOOOOOVEEEE to talk to fellow fans to exchange opinions and spazz about our lovely Sohyun~

I have been following Korean celebrities for a long time, but I follow most (if not all) of them for only a year. This is my first time following a celebrity for almost 3 years. Kim So Hyun's powers is too strong ne? :) Her acting just makes you a fan. Just too good. Not exaggerating but she's definitely one of the best actress that I know. For someone as young as her, it's really inspiring. Now that Sohyun is a legal adult, things will be different . With a new agency, everything will be uncertain. But I believe and trust in Sohyun's skills. I will support her till the end.

Currently watching and enjoying Radio Romance so far. Song Geu Rim is my happy pill and Sohyun has been portraying her role flawlessly as usual.

I hope we can have a lot of conversation about out lovely princess. Thank you!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Seems like kim so hyun will come back to weibo according to this. Dunno whether she will reopen a new account or regain her old one. Lol, and what with the back view :lol:

Will be great if this is true. Next will be a personal vlive like what Park Bo Young have. Anyway i think this is the first step by E&T story entertainment to promote sohyun. Don’t know why but i have a feeling that they are somehow challenging sidushq in showing thatbthey can take care of Sohyun better. Just my feeling 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

Seems like kim so hyun will come back to weibo according to this. Dunno whether she will reopen a new account or regain her old one. Lol, and what with the back view :lol:

Will be great if this is true. Next will be a personal vlive like what Park Bo Young have.

Anyway i think this is the first step by E&T story entertainment to promote sohyun. Don’t know why but i have a feeling that they are somehow challenging sidushq in showing thatbthey can take care of Sohyun better. Just my feeling 

Hahhahaha... Our cheecky Sso is getting to Weibo again... Not sure through the old or new acc tho..

Yes, let's pray for vlive channel too!

If this promoting things give goods to our girl, you got my support E & T! 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, godhunters said:

Will be great if this is true. Next will be a personal vlive like what Park Bo Young have. Anyway i think this is the first step by E&T story entertainment to promote sohyun. Don’t know why but i have a feeling that they are somehow challenging sidushq in showing thatbthey can take care of Sohyun better. Just my feeling 

Omg yess i need Sohyun's vlive channel :D have always been download-uninstall-download-uninstall Vlive app but if she finally makes one official vlive channel, for sure that app will stay on my phone forever kkk. Always hoping that Sohyun will do an insta-live tho...but yeah she's really careful with social-media -_-

Btw, back then when she was active in Weibo, did she usually post content which is different with IG & twitter?

On 2/10/2018 at 2:56 PM, yamashi02 said:

Currently watching and enjoying Radio Romance so far. Song Geu Rim is my happy pill and Sohyun has been portraying her role flawlessly as usual.

I hope we can have a lot of conversation about out lovely princess. Thank you!

Yey Welcome! I'm a new KSH's fan here kkk. Re-recognized her in Goblin and decided to stan her because of Ruler.

Yess i love Song Geu Rim too! Sohyun has always said that she wants to show her bright and fresh charm as 20y.o actress and woww she totally mean it!

• Like 2

@loveiskim back then her weibo account was manage by sidushq, and i presume she doesnt actually post anything there, all post are done by sidushq staffs. most of the weibo posts are the same with her IG and twitter. the only post i can think that she really post on her weibo is when there is an explosion in a chemical(?) factory in china and there are some lives loses and she post her condolences and prayers to the victims. thats was in 2015 or 2016? 

hopefully this time around she be more active in weibo personally and i think she will start slowly as she stated that she intend to learn chinese/mandarin to communicate with her chinese fans. lets wait and see and if she indeed reopen her weibo account dont get too excited yet lol.

Anyway her sns update for today, SOUP s/s shooting 

She give her autograph to a dining restaurant today. Details below

• Like 2

finally i got what i've been waiting for :D their first meeting is cute! Haha at least their relationship didnt start with tension, but a cute fangirling side of SGR~! Kkk. What an irony, she's being all cool with a famous handsome actor next to her, but being a total fangirl toward an actress instead lol

• Like 1