✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Hello everyone~ thank you so much for providing updates on this thread :heart: I've been so behind bec of too much work :frown: but still checking this thread from time to time, and abt RR's ratings/feedback. :blush:

Should I be sad/worried abt RR's ratings? I'm trying to stay positive but I hope it will go higher. But with the numbers, we can say that RR have loyal viewers since it stays in 5..%  :wub::wub: :wub: I hope those loyal viewers will talk abt it more and people will tune in bec of word of mouth. I'm worried of the upcoming weeks since they have the Olympics scheduled in which may affect negatively RR's ratings.

How abt you guys, what do you think is the reason behind RR's ratings?

Tbh, with first week's ratings, i thought kbs will re-air RR during the weekend to introduce the drama to more viewers, but maybe kbs doesn't feel the need to. why? dont they want to increase the viewership as well?

All in all, i'm hoping for the best of Sohyun's first adult lead drama both in domestic and international. :blush:

• Like 4