✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

I'm happy scrolling the comments in DB!

Big yeay! Because when in Ruler, I just avoiding it.

Let's pray that RR will flow in good path till the end!

Oh that's good to hear. i dont really frequent DB as they tend to only recap and review popular dramas and the comments section is meh, but from what i know during the airing of Ruler, its pretty bad. Heard from my friend that its the same in forums in Korea. Guess that is why it somehow shaken our little KSH confidence a bit but i am glad she proof them wrong now. I love all her outfit in RR and she does indeed look good in everything so far. Here hoping the storyline will be as interesting as of now down the line later. I want her to be happy with the filming and i know she is, and i may sound absurd but i have a feeling we wont see her on our screen after RR until maybe at he later half of the year. Sohyun-ah, i am crossing my fingers that your next work will be a crime/physiological genre as i know you will also do well in this kind of  serious role. 

• Like 5

I must say that I didnt actually aspect the chemistry would work from the start.. I rather we can see the development through out the story but YDJ & KSH are rocking it. 

So far I cant see the connection romanticly between GR & LK. The chart also didnt show any love line between them. I like that he stood out for GR though   

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I must say that I didnt actually aspect the chemistry would work from the start.. I rather we can see the development through out the story but YDJ & KSH are rocking it. 

So far I cant see the connection romanticly between GR & LK. The chart also didnt show any love line between them. I like that he stood out for GR though   

I am with you regarding LK and GR, maybe in the coming episodes. Right now i see him

more as a mentor or brother figure to GR. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, godhunters said:

Oh that's good to hear. i dont really frequent DB as they tend to only recap and review popular dramas and the comments section is meh, but from what i know during the airing of Ruler, its pretty bad. Heard from my friend that its the same in forums in Korea. Guess that is why it somehow shaken our little KSH confidence a bit but i am glad she proof them wrong now. I love all her outfit in RR and she does indeed look good in everything so far. Here hoping the storyline will be as interesting as of now down the line later. I want her to be happy with the filming and i know she is, and i may sound absurd but i have a feeling we wont see her on our screen after RR until maybe at he later half of the year. Sohyun-ah, i am crossing my fingers that your next work will be a crime/physiological genre as i know you will also do well in this kind of  serious role. 

Yes me too. I think after RR, she will take a little longer break (her university life etc) and will have the magazine shoots occasionally like after Ruler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Yes me too. I think after RR, she will take a little longer break (her university life etc) and will have the magazine shoots occasionally like after Ruler

I am torn between this in reality, at one hand i want her to rest and have a sweet university life but on another hand i want her to have another drama after RR. What to do? But first and foremost her health is the upmost important thing.

note: is it just me or what, i find that viki doesn’t really promote this drama even though they have the license, like it isn’t on their front page and header or latest update. Seems like they did it too with every KSH show or am i just overreacting lol