✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

@godhunters

Yeah. we are thankful she became an artist. I think she can achieve his wishes at once in the drama. lol. I hope her nextdrama will be psychologically themed, sso role can be a psychiatrist or psychologist. I read on viusg twitter. "Sso says she’d like to collaborate with Park Bo Gum oneday". it reminds me of the kbs drama awards 2015. they are acting into goeunbul and psychopath. I support Sohyun's wish for collaborate with pbg. let's pray about the rating. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Some Q & A from Viusg last night

Q: How about your hand rashes?

KSH: It's getting better. Don't worry

Q: What is your boyfriend characteristics/traits?

KSH: A nice guy that will love her more than she love herself.

Q: Do you have drinks Soju with your mother since you're in legal age now?

KSH: I do drink half cup of beer with my mother. Just want to know the taste.

Q: Your inspiration in this industry?

KSH: Rachel Mc Adams

Q: How your makeup/facial routine?

KSH: Since I'm wearing lots of makeup nowadays due to RR shooting, after done shooting, I cleanse my face after that and put facial mask everyday.

There's more questions but I can't recall..

Will add more when i re-watch the video. 

• Thanks 7

@Melati Huda true, and may i add that i also once read in her past interview that one of the reason she work so hard is because she doesn’t want to be forgotten. She is afraid that once she stop or slack in work, people will just forget about her. Its really pain my heart to hear someone as young as her utter those word, but its reasonable if you think back during the start and early days of her career, everyone just hate her and calling her ugly and her truly shoot to fame moments is during WAY2015. Sohyun-ah, you indeed work hard and no matter what people will not forget you as you already cement yourself as one of the most promising and talented young actress both in Korea and the world.

@faye406 welcome back!! Nice to see you here again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Original Source (X Sports News via Naver): First episode 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun comes forward to make Yoon Doo Joon DJ

1. [+2571, -148] As expected from Yoon Doo Joon!! Their chemistry is crazy ♡ looking forward to it

2. [+2316, -113] An actor is an actor. How many times did they go into the water in this cold. Kim So Hyun suits a bright, overcoming character a whole lot more than a sad character like the one in 'Ruler: Master of the Mask'

3. [+2002, -96] Ji Su Ho Radio Romance daebak ㅠㅠㅠ Going to watch it live tomorrow as well ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1933, -99] I watched it without thinking but then while watching it got really good so I ended up concentrating. ^^

5. [+505, -45] Wow please watch this.. I watched it by chance but Yoon Doo Joon and Kim So Hyun's chemistry is wow.. It's daebak, looking forward to the teaser!!

6. [+418, -34] They're pretty and handsome and it's trivially fun 

7. [+414, -46] I'll trust Yoon Doo Joon and go to heaven 

8. [+402, -35] Wow seriously.. ㅠㅠㅠ Yoon Doo Joon is good at acting and Kim So Hyun is so pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Sohyun as a romcom queen? Praises from knetz regarding Sohyun acting and performance  in RR. Yeap there are lots of praises for Doo Joon but Korean netizen still remember and love our liitle angel, commenting how well she act as a 25years old SGR

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

While the korean viewers are naturally loving the casts, I lol at international fans who are still arguing/ bitter about the age gap and are not tuning in in cause of that. Duh, as if the K-entertainment industry will notice their whining. Brace and expect for more negatives comments once DB done their recap on the 1st episode.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, godhunters said:

While the korean viewers are naturally loving the casts, I lol at international fans who are still arguing/ bitter about the age gap and are not tuning in in cause of that. Duh, as if the K-entertainment industry will notice their whining. Brace and expect for more negatives comments once DB done their recap on the 1st episode.

Ugh.. Ok, at least in my country most of viewers love the OTP already & excited for this drama

jXlu9wQpjBmqX731FHpAQYCSDk5q-mStPd5rwCKb

While the complaints will go around "age gap" and "sohyun's curly hair" only, the praises come from every other aspect tho :) it's ok! She already overcame that age-gap issue in LFG, lets see how Sohyun proofs herself once again in front of all the viewers like what she did before! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

young songgeurim has straight hair, songgeurim adult curly hair maybe because she didn't have time to take care of her hair, I think when she has a special event we will see her hair straight as when in fundraising Jh company. I'm curious about hairstyles and songgeurim clothes later on date. hahahaha, about the age difference will always be talked about, but as long as sso happy with the drama it does not matter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1