✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I already posted this in the drama thread but...

Can I just say how much I'm liking the way KBS is promoting this drama so far (here's to hoping I don't jinx it). The poster is BEAUTIFUL! It's sweet, and mellow and romantic and basically everything I want in a poster. Also, they're not releasing too much content, and not too little at the same time. There's adequate hype and I like that because it doesn't draw too much expectations from everyone.

Doojoon looks sooooo swoooooony. Gaah. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I already posted this in the drama thread but...

Can I just say how much I'm liking the way KBS is promoting this drama so far (here's to hoping I don't jinx it). The poster is BEAUTIFUL! It's sweet, and mellow and romantic and basically everything I want in a poster. Also, they're not releasing too much content, and not too little at the same time. There's adequate hype and I like that because it doesn't draw too much expectations from everyone.

Doojoon looks sooooo swoooooony. Gaah. :wub:

I agreed with you. So far  they are doing great in the promotional area. This “limited” promo pique the interest of many and by far i think work better. I still keep my expectations low but hope it will do well.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

not so great news to be honest. Radio Romance changed their PD!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001103624

From Kim Shin Il to Moon Joon Ha

Under his belt, he only directing 2 short drama and has produces lots of great drama includes Page Turner and Fight My Way

So, I just hope for the best.

Here, his profile. Source from Asian Wiki

IMG_20180109_103228.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

52 minutes ago, faye406 said:

not so great news to be honest. Radio Romance changed their PD!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001103624

From Kim Shin Il to Moon Joon Ha

Under his belt, he only directing 2 short drama and has produces lots of great drama includes Page Turner and Fight My Way

So, I just hope for the best.

Here, his profile. Source from Asian Wiki

IMG_20180109_103228.jpg

Why they change their pd? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:

Why they change their pd? 

Based on the article, it is due to the personal reason.

Let's see this news in a bright side.

This PDnim has produced lots of good project under his belt almost every year eventhough his last directing was in 2011. So, let's pray that his magic touch works again this time.

Keep your expectations low and hope for the best. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

agreed with @faye406 we will never know what the real reason for the changing of PD so instead of focusing on that issues lets hope for the best for the cast and crew of RR. I am still looking forward to this even though i am not a fan of rom-com genre but i respect and support Sohyunnie decision to take up this project as she wants to broaden her acting genre (if i am not mistaken this is her 1st rom-com drama).

lets wait patiently for the pilot episode in 3 weeks time. AZA!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:

Sohyun really have many reunion in radio romance drama, in the radio romance drama sohyun meets the people she knows. I think the filming location will be filled with happiness. Fighting radio romance team.

not too surprise with her long history in K-ent. The best part is like what you said, many familiar faces on this project, and thus making the filming more enjoyable which is the most important part as it will certainly increase the morale and spirit of those involved.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1