✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

5 hours ago, rossy5 said:

The dress need to be burning in hell...so fugly.

hahaha!

It not bad, simple and shiny.

But yes almost everyone seem to wear similar dress on the red carpet.

White shiny dress almost look like theme :lol: 

But KSH hair and make up very pretty again today!

Cherish and STANDBY also at event today. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

It midnight in Korea and KSH now 20 and adult!

Congratulations Sso!

Wish KSH and everyone in forum  Happy New Year!

Look forward to many positive and good updates in 2018!

*ctto*

DSYjhPEV4AEqSJM.jpg

DSYkLdQUQAAGL6Q.jpg

Vietnam fans have already subbed RR first teaser! 

And 4K fancam of KSH-YDJ at red carpet.

And RR, YDJ and KSH trend again after teaser release!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Its 2018 and happy new year to Sohyun and everyone!!! all the best to all in this year. Congrats Sohyunie for becoming an adult.

"Sohyun-ah, you finally reach 20 years old (in Korean age) and become a young adult.Congratulation!! I know the chances of you reading this is from zero to none, but, it doesnt hurt to try. Looking back all these years it already been 5 plus years since i become a supporter of you, from The moon embrace the sun in 2012. I must admit, i start watching that drama because of other young actor and actress but i finish the child arc a big fan of you. I can feel the various emotion you convey through your superb acting, whether it sadness, anger or pain. And till now you improve on that bit by bit. There been up and down from then till now but you held on and brace forward courageously and finally we can see the result of those hard work. There will be more challenges up ahead but i am not too worry as i know you will overcome them. Now that you become a young adult, certainly there are lots of things you want to do and experience but take it slowly and one at a time. Beside, the public expectation on you will be different from when you are a child actress, do the best you can and show the world what an awesome and great actress KSH is.As much as i want you to be active in the entertainment field, I also wish that you will go through live as a normal person. You will be a freshman in a university, so enjoy the live as one and spend some time as a regular person. Last but not least, I, together with your fans, both in Korea and worldwide will walk side by side with you in your journey ahead. Take care and stay healthy!!! Happy new year Sohyun and see you soon on January 29th."

HAHA, i must admit i am also not a fan of her dress in today event but she indeed does look gorgeous. and OMG, the teaser look so cute. She look so beautiful and cute with the curly hair, some how it make her look younger rather than older, lol, :D.That aside, from the teaser alone, i can feel their great chemistry already. Looking forward to it!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, faye406 said:

:dissapointed_relieved:And I can see from his IG updates (from the beginning of his IG posts) that he always beside KSH throughout these years and I recognize his face in a few events too. Never know that he was her long manager.

He set the IG as in protect again but he accepted my request right away! But why it seems like i cant see every post of him? I can only see 18 out of 819 photos :bawling:

Spoiler

Is he this person?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnswFjwC80qeMckU1JVwa

So sad that i can't really stay tuned for KBS Drama Award tonight...but after trying to catch up all the updates, here some things i wanna say

1. I love how she never fails to match up with her co-star. The style, make up, and that high heels succeed to remove the age gap.

2. The fact that #kimsohyun-yoondojoon #radioromance and #kimsohyun were trending last night is a good sign that public's positive and looking forward for this couple&drama. That's great! Agree that they seemed comfortable, actually i have no doubt about this since they are already friend before RR

3. The teaseeeeer!!!! I bet that will be Geu Rim imagination lol. She looks too cute :dissapointed_relieved: could it be the sign that the writer will just adjust the age and characteristic of Song writer with Sohyun?

4. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!! :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

We have a great ending and greater beginning this year! 

Sharing their arrival video last night. KSH looks so comfortable and keeps smiling when YDJ told her that the weather is cold. HAHAHA, I guess. She looks very calm while YDJ looks quite nervous. :D 

I can't wait to see more of them!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1