✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I am late to the party but congrats to Sohyun for winning the popularity award. Proof that K-audience really love her as an actress who gives it all out even though she had a hard time understanding HGE character. And this also certainly shut up all the haters who said that Korean viewers hate our SSO in Ruler when they only hate her character but love our baby Sohyun as this vote are mainly done by Korean themselves.And may i add that Sohyun doesnt only look beautiful, and great today, but also from the look of her eyes, answer and body language, she is all certain where her future is and going ahead confidently. That spirit of hers make me a big fan. 

I wont be able to join you all for tomorrow KBS award but my heart will be with you all and certainly with Sohyun too. take care and Happy New Year to all.Love you guys. cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I just realize that Kang Minghyuk was also there...wonder if this time KMH get a chance to talk to KSH. It might be just me but I find YSH is acting a bit awkward toward KSH. It not that long that they finished a project together for him to act that way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

I just realize that Kang Minghyuk was also there...wonder if this time KMH get a chance to talk to KSH. It might be just me but I find YSH is acting a bit awkward toward KSH. It not that long that they finished a project together for him to act that way.

Glad that somebody else notice that too!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

the last days of 2017 we can see kdy and kmh reaction to sohyun.

haha I think in 2018 we'll see more of their reactions. congratulations sohyunah you deserve the award. 

29 more days we will be able to see seohyun in radio romance drama. most likely today we can see teaser of radio romance drama in kbs drama award 2017.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't wanna stay bitter with this network anymore, I wish to focus more on Sohyun and to continue on supporting her. I've admired her as an actress, loved her as a person then I'll stand by her side all the way.:heart:

Goodbye 2017, thank you for all the life lessons and welcome 2018, bring it on!!

Sohyunie, fighting~

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

the last days of 2017 we can see kdy and kmh reaction to sohyun.

haha I think in 2018 we'll see more of their reactions. congratulations sohyunah you deserve the award. 

29 more days we will be able to see seohyun in radio romance drama. most likely today we can see teaser of radio romance drama in kbs drama award 2017.

Have to admit the second half of 2017 much better than first even though KSH had drama in first half but because it was so bad it felt like we didn't see KSH at all for that time.

Have enjoyed KSH activities post Ruler much more. @faye406 we should now complete the List!  :lol:

The thumbnail for RR tease KSH look so cute and funny! We finally she bit of Song Geu Rim today!

Don't think KSH-YDJ will walk red carpet since only presenters but look forward to KSH another award ceremony look today.

We have total 6 award ceremony look for KSH this year - 3 for music awards and 3 for drama awards. Hope to see a compilation soon.

13 hours ago, godhunters said:

Sohyun instagram update fir today. Any kind soul can translate this?

Edit: from google translate it seem she thanks fans for the vote in mbc award which bag her the popularity award.

Congratulations to KSH again for the win! You worked hard Sso and the audience knows it so they give reward for it also.

12 hours ago, aineofcebu said:
I don't wanna stay bitter with this network anymore, I wish to focus more on Sohyun and to continue on supporting her. I've admired her as an actress, loved her as a person then I'll stand by her side all the way.:heart:

Goodbye 2017, thank you for all the life lessons and welcome 2018, bring it on!!

Sohyunie, fighting~

Agree no point in being bitter. It is done so lets now move forward.

Now can finally put it behind look forward to more beautiful and successful 2018! 

Always supporting KSH!  

12 hours ago, faye406 said:

@godhunters

here with better translation

And KMH liked her IG post again! :D CREDIT to Park Jenny Lee twitter

11 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

Now I feel like I want to follow KMH ig to know whether he really did monitor KSH ig...hihihi  

KMH is loyal fanboy! Wish we could have seen some interactions between them!

Yes should follow his IG to see how he monitors and support KSH activities! :lol:

Maybe they have secretly become friends and we don't know it!

Here a candid pic of KSH with Seohyun. :)

Seem they look the best last night and their expression here is funny! :lol:

*ctto*

DSWYiBwXkAAP6jC.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Melati Huda said:
our sso update again. :)

@mindstar yeah, very much looking forward to sohyun style in kbs drama award. 

Very pretty uri Sso!

Even KSH selca feel mature now! :lol:

Yes look forward and hopefully this time KSH gown can have color.

Even KSH manager update about win last night.

In few hours KSH become 20 in Korea and be adult! :heart:

Not just family and fans who see KSH grow up before their eyes but also staff who work with KSH since long time must feel emotional about KSH being an adult.

Really look forward to KSH 20 years! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2