✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

Gaaaaah! Kwak Dongyeon is in! This is not a drill! I repeat. Kwak Dongyeon is in!

Amagaaaah. He will probably be the third party? I hate love triangles in dramas but if executed perfectly, I'm fine with it.

The fanboy is finally acting with his ideal type! Not sure who is more happy about this the shippers or KDY! :lol: 

This casting is still very confusing but at the same time feels like a very fun cast! Looks like the set will be a fun place and hopefully everyone will have a great time filming irrespective of how the ratings happen. 

Not sure if KDY will have any scenes with KSH but am hoping for KSH and Yura to have a cute and fun frenemy relation instead of the usual second lead drama.

Hope the script read today goes well and we get some pics from the script read soon.

• Like 4

We've got lot of news for RR today, and the script reading as well, but I wonder how Sohyun's handling the situation abt Jonghyun's death. My prayers for his soul to rest in peace. He's close to Minho and RV's Yeri, so I'm sure they also have some connections somehow, but she needs to go to the script reading. The news is definitely so shocking and sad.. Sohyunie, fighting~

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

We've got lot of news for RR today, and the script reading as well, but I wonder how Sohyun's handling the situation abt Jonghyun's death. My prayers for his soul to rest in peace. He's close to Minho and RV's Yeri, so I'm sure they also have some connections somehow, but she needs to go to the script reading. The news is definitely so shocking and sad.. Sohyunie, fighting~

Not just KSH but also YDJ who debuted around the same time must have had relationship with him and Yura also as an idol must have crossed paths many times. Don't know how the script read went but there would have been some sadness amongst all those present at the reading. 

Fighting to all the casts!

And more casting news for RR! :D

• Like 2

Soompi posted the character descriptions for the other cast and they sound nice!

Not going to have much expectations but RR is really sound like a fun drama. What do all think?

Hope the execution is very good and KSH has fun playing Song Geu Rim.

Wish for KSH and YDJ to have amazing chemistry also.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

@mindstar i really like the premise of the story that is centered around radio dj entertainment, as its really rare to see it in dramaland. Its sound interesting and fun. I wont put high expectations too as its by a rookie writer and the concept or radio dj is considered “new” in k-drama. 

Whats important is that KSH and also the rest of the cast and crews having fun filming it. As for chemistry wise, i have no doubt it will be great. 

Now, everything is in place and going smoothly except for, well, Sohyun talent agency :D.

Sohyun-ah, please tell us soon, we are dying to know. :grin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sohyun articles is trending on naver

really love the look of this pictorial. Such an elegant and mature aura. This is why i love her so much as she can really emmitts and change from a mature style to a youthful look as a teenager so easily. Really a wonderful and excellent actress.thank you marie claire for the beautiful photos.

Wonder when we will have photos of the script reading of RR.

• Like 6

This is the reason why KSH choose to act in RR.

“Marie Claire” magazine 2018 January issue pictorial 
[News] About “Radio Romance”, So Hyun replied “People around suggest me to play a bright character, and I want to show the original face of 20 years old, so I choose the drama with bright energy”
Compare to what she cannot do in acting, she more worries about what she can do. She wants to give herself praise about to decide to act until now, also showed the sense of expectation towards the acting life in future 20s.

The original translation credit in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I really hope that she's really enjoying what she's doing right now. That's what matters. 

Goodluck to our Sso!

• Like 6

I really hope that So Hyun will enjoy filming Radio Romance and have a great project for her 20 year old anniversary. After all, her health and her happiness are the most important things.

Her photoshoot for Marie Claire is gorgeous, can’t wait to see how they gonna styling Song Geu Rim :) 

• Like 6

The Marie Claire pics are even better than had imagined! KSH really looks lovely and graceful!

This way of having KSH grow up through magazine shoots is really good!

The maturity, elegance and beauty is visible in every pic! ^_^

As we have already seen KSH thoughts are so mature and real and reading her interviews is always interesting.

Hope she has a long interview this time as well! Always like to hear her thoughts.

Looking forward to her mature and bright image! Hope KSH can always meet the challenges she set for herself.

11 hours ago, faye406 said:

all kill! her pictorial trending in most main site. Naver, Daum and Nate.

KSH always makes headlines and is trending!  Happy to see so much love for KSH from Koreans as well!

Hope we can get translations for the comments soon!

9 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

I really hope that So Hyun will enjoy filming Radio Romance and have a great project for her 20 year old anniversary. After all, her health and her happiness are the most important things.

Her photoshoot for Marie Claire is gorgeous, can’t wait to see how they gonna styling Song Geu Rim :) 

Yes her first steps into 20 years old should be happy and enjoyable. Hope she always has fun during shoot and everyone can bond and be close friends even later. Wish for the entire cast to have a happy and healthy shooting!

Looking forward to Song Geu Rim styling but also reminding to not have high hopes about anything!

This so difficult!  Very confusing! :lol:

7 hours ago, loveiskim said:
Busters Ji Soo is 03'line. I love how she's acknowledged by both her Sunbae and Hoobae :heart:  remember when Dream Catcher's Damie also praise KSH for her great acting skill~ She's indeed really close with the idol world lol

More fan girls! KSH would be happy to know!

And yes she does seem to have strong ties to idol world! :lol: 

• Like 6

OMG! Her viuals!! :flushed::heart: I'm a girl but I really find her so innocently attractive

I need to have this magazine~ :blush:

Reading some parts of her interview for this issue, our Sohyunie is doing promotions for RR already way ahead of the prod company and KBS. She's really dedicated and smart working. Love her more :wub::lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1