✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Isn't this the same song that RV Yeri help compose?

KSH supporting Yeri first steps as a composer! They have  beautiful friendship! 

Congratulations to Yeri for her first project. :D 

Does anyone have the link to the song? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

Isn't this the same song that RV Yeri help compose?

KSH supporting Yeri first steps as a composer! They have  beautiful friendship! 

Congratulations to Yeri for her first project. :D 

Does anyone have the link to the song? 

I can't find that song on the YouTube. Maybe because it is just released today. Here the sneak peek of Ragoon album.

Story is the first song from the album's track list.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

Just look up his profile and see he is 2001 born. Finally KSH won't be the maknae! :lol:

Will he be KSH brother or younger version of YDJ? :huh:

Look like everyone in RR will be from idol or singer agency including KSH if she sign with LOEN! :lol:

We can expect guest appearances from Highlight and Girls Day ?

Everyone looks like fun people so really hope KSH has a good time on set and the drama has good writing and directing to support it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Haha, she no longer the youngest in that team. Hope we can have update and still pictures of the script reading soon and whats more important is that our girl having fun and happy filming this. 

And agreed, praying that the script and directing is top notch, to captivate the audience in watching it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Unrelated to KSH

But I want to give my deepest condolences to Jonghyun Shinee family. I hope this can awaken the world that the depression is not something that can be seen as simple problems. It must be taking care of and shares the problems with others...

For our Sso and all chingus here, please take care too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

Gaaaaah! Kwak Dongyeon is in! This is not a drill! I repeat. Kwak Dongyeon is in!

Amagaaaah. He will probably be the third party? I hate love triangles in dramas but if executed perfectly, I'm fine with it.

yes, it's happening. Finally, a fanboy can meet his bias. Hahahhaha. 

He is a great actor and I'm more than happy if there is any interaction can be seen between he and KSH in the drama as he will be YDJ's friend. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@faye406 Thank you chingu for posting about Jonghyun. Shinee is one of the few kpop groups am actually familiar with and the news has been shocking and heartbreaking.

Can't even imagine the pain he must have been in and what his family, friends and members must be going through and also the fans.

Depression is a serious mental health issue and hopefully more people will talk about it especially in a conservative country like Korea. 

Please stay strong everyone. 

• Sad 4