✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

@mindstar

Thank you, thank you so much for your thought.

I couldn't express my words better than yours but that exactly what I wanted to say.

I'm maybe sound exaggerating.

But I always waiting for your posts because your words always calming me, cleanse my mind and erase my worries.

Thanks @mindstar for being here.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar

I couldn't express my words better than yours but that exactly what I wanted to say.

But I always waiting for your posts because your words always calming me, cleanse my mind and erase my worries.

Couldn’t agreed more with whay you say about @mindstar . Thanks @mindstar, i too always looking forward to your post every time as it really constructive and meaningful.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar

2 hours ago, godhunters said:

Couldn’t agreed more with whay you say about @mindstar . Thanks @mindstar, i too always looking forward to your post every time as it really constructive and meaningful.

Thank you for you kind words chingu-dul but am very embarressed now. :lol::lol:

All people contributing such kind, good and meaningful words is what is inspring so am inspired to contribute. Thank you to everyone sharing thoughts and doing constant updates to keep the forum fun and lively. All people contribution is important and meaningful. :D 

And the active and hidden lurkers not commenting because they disagree with KSH drama choices please also do share. Always good to hear many different and constructive opinions. We fans don't always have to agree with KSH project choices. :) 

2 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/941134768455815168

Competition for RR. I see Kim Sun Ah and more experienced teams while RR is pretty weak in comparison. It’s hard to say that this drama will hv to solely rely on Kim So Hyun and YDJ popularity bcs tbh, both our lead actors aren’t ratings guarantees yet. And looking at it, RR is pretty an underdog when it airs, with low expectations unlike Ruler. We can only hope that the script will be good, please be good!

Agree KSH is popular but maybe not to the level of bringing in an audience week after week yet but even if they were both at the level writing and directing will still be important. Good script is very important and agree RR is underdog and am glad because Ruler had too many expectations.

Anways, lets just wait for script reading now! :D 

• Like 4

Looking at the casting it's look like 2014 in 2018 for KSH! :lol:

KSH - YDJ did advertising together , KSH - YP starred in Reset together and KSH - Yura performed the Girls Day song Darling together for MBC Awards show. 

The casting overall looks like a mix mash but just hope the set is fun and lively and everyone can catch up on their past interactions.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Agency decision, Script Reading for Radio Romance, Marie Claire January issue pictorial :wub:

Really, this girl is having fun making her fans goes through an endless waiting this entire year! :D (not to mention her sudden flood of news that give us mini heart attack) :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

Not related to anything about Radio Romance but just wanna say that the calendar of Sohyun by Standby are available for preorder through fandom in Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan. Just search around Facebook or Instagram for the fandom if nterested. It comes together with other freebies.

• Thanks 3