✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

40 minutes ago, mindstar said:

It looks like she's headed back to Korea already. Wonder if she has another schedule back home?

So curious what she'll surprise us with next!

And KSH seems to have gotten taller!Doesn't she looks to be almost the same height as her manager in the video?  Or at least very close to his height.

Her shoes! The secret her looks taller ia her boots.

Here some details from FM. Credit to Johnny_Sohyun instagram

IMG_20171112_141600.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

@faye406 Yes the shoes have a slight heel but not much. Maybe only an inch or so and even KSH manager seems to has thick soles on his shoes. 

@godhunters Yes its quite close. It does seem she has gotten a little taller than Bangkok. But she is at an age where they grow rapidly! :lol:

Aww! Happy to know she stays in touch with YSH and no surprise about the ideal type! Not that KSH would ever reveal her real ideal type! :lol::lol: 

She's being modest about the Piano it seems because remember reading that the PD of PT had said that she didn't need to learn how to play the piano and only position her hands but KSH actually made the effort to learn. SJH had said the same if am remembering correctly. 

Yes her scenes with Suzy were very natural! Makes sense then that there was no NG! :D 

• Like 2

More than future boyfriend or lovelife am more curious about KSH new agency! Please this coming week announce your agency Sohyun-ah!

Hope the new agency gives us lots of updates and shares the BTS videos from FM! And also organize many  more FMs and fan signs for our girl!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, mindstar said:

More than future boyfriend or lovelife am more curious about KSH new agency! Please this coming week announce your agency Sohyun-ah!

Hope the new agency gives us lots of updates and shares the BTS videos from FM! And also organize many  more FMs and fan signs for our girl!

Haha, it seem so elusive for us regarding her new agency. Funny thing is there isn’t even any rumour or speculation about that. Ageeed with what you said about more BTS and promotion and fansign/FM for our girl by her new agency.may I add that hopefully the new agency will also have a Vlive account for her as that is also one of the way for her to connect and interact with her fans.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Haha, it seem so elusive for us regarding her new agency. Funny thing is there isn’t even any rumour or speculation about that. Ageeed with what you said about more BTS and promotion and fansign/FM for our girl by her new agency.may I add that hopefully the new agency will also have a Vlive account for her as that is also one of the way for her to connect and interact with her fans.

Completely agree on the VLive part! Have been wanting that for her for a long time! 

And considering KSH is especially good at VLive's they should really set up an account for her and also reclaim her Weibo!

So sad to see her lose followers because she can't post updates! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, godhunters said:

hahaha she and her new agency must be really smart to prevent the news to be leaked :lol:

Can't wait to know about it *rubbing hands

34 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Completely agree on the VLive part! Have been wanting that for her for a long time! 

And considering KSH is especially good at VLive's they should really set up an account for her and also reclaim her Weibo!

So sad to see her lose followers because she can't post updates! 

Yes, sometimes I feel jealous and envy with fans of other Kstar who has a Vlive channel (not agency channels) and frequently did the live video. Especially after this long quiet period. I want to frequently interact with Sso on her vlive #greedy :lol:

Let's ask her and her new agency to make one :glasses:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

KSH looks really pretty in this look! Its like a mix Yoon Yeo Seol and Kim Hyun Ji!

Wonder if its going to be her look for her new drama or will she do something completely different! :lol: 

DOatzW1VwAAnL9X.jpg

A+ for hair, makeup and styling for the FM yesterday!

Liked it lot more than her previous looks for other FMs not that she didn't look great then but this look is fav! :D 

Curious if her upcoming drama is one that had already been announced or something yet unannounced?

So many curiosities! :lol: 

3 hours ago, MsSubak said:

hahaha she and her new agency must be really smart to prevent the news to be leaked :lol:

Can't wait to know about it *rubbing hands

Yes, sometimes I feel jealous and envy with fans of other Kstar who has a Vlive channel (not agency channels) and frequently did the live video. Especially after this long quiet period. I want to frequently interact with Sso on her vlive #greedy :lol:

Let's ask her and her new agency to make one :glasses:

Really so strange! What is this new agency that not even a rumor has come out till now?

Just like with her college admissions! No rumor or anything!

Suddenly found out she is applying through rolling admissions and no need to give CSAT!

And name of potential college is also not announced until the admission comes through! 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, mindstar said:

KSH looks really pretty in this look! Its like a mix Yoon Yeo Seol and Kim Hyun Ji!

Wonder if its going to be her look for her new drama or will she do something completely different! :lol: 

DOatzW1VwAAnL9X.jpg

A+ for hair, makeup and styling for the FM yesterday!

Liked it lot more than her previous looks for other FMs not that she didn't look great then but this look is fav! :D 

Curious if her upcoming drama is one that had already been announced or something yet unannounced?

So many curiosities! :lol: 

Really so strange! What is this new agency that not even a rumor has come out till now?

Just like with her college admissions! No rumor or anything!

Suddenly found out she is applying through rolling admissions and no need to give CSAT!

And name of potential college is also not announced until the admission comes through! 

I think the sohyun agency will be announced after the while you were sleeping drama ends. no rumor at all about sohyun's agency. Hmmm 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

When i saw Suzy's "Femme Fatale" scene, i really want to see how Sohyun will pull off this kind of style.. and then this video leaked..

this is the most beautiful spoiler i've ever seen:bawling:

hope that style on her last forever:bawling:

every second of that scene is precious:bawling:

but wait, isn't WYWS still has 4 episode left? If she appears on this week episode, will we get 4 eps of Sohyun in WYWS?

if so.. may i send a virtual hug for Park Hye Ryun writer-nim?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

When i saw Suzy's "Femme Fatale" scene, i really want to see how Sohyun will pull off this kind of style.. and then this video leaked..

this is the most beautiful spoiler i've ever seen:bawling:

hope that style on her last forever:bawling:

every second of that scene is precious:bawling:

but wait, isn't WYWS still has 4 episode left? If she appears on this week episode, will we get 4 eps of Sohyun in WYWS?

if so.. may i send a virtual hug for Park Hye Ryun writer-nim?

if, 4 episodes of sohyun appear again. I will also send a virtual hug to the writer-nim. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1