✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

2 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

My beef with the stylists is that, why do they give her the most unflattering dresses? I'd rather they make her wear jeans. She does look a lot skinnier now but I still hate the dress. I can't wait for Soup fansign. She looks best with Soup sponsored clothes.

haha, well at least its better than the last time which is a disaster. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

My beef with the stylists is that, why do they give her the most unflattering dresses? I'd rather they make her wear jeans. She does look a lot skinnier now but I still hate the dress. I can't wait for Soup fansign. She looks best with Soup sponsored clothes.

I actually don't mind the dress, I think its basically done to keep in line with her age and image. Or maybe I've just seen celebs dress a lot worse so this seems much nicer in comparison. :lol:

Agree, SOUP clothes look amazing on her! Really wish SOUP would give us a few fan signs as well!

• Like 3

Peripera just shared pics from today on their official IG!

Chukaeyo to Peripera for finally getting their own store and I'm so happy it has happened while KSH has been their spokesperson/model!

p.s. - Chingu's don't you think the store is so cute that it makes KSH look even prettier because of all the colors? :D  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mindstar said:

OMG so cute! I was hoping she would update her SNS after the event today so I'm really happy she did! ^_^

She looks so cute in that oversized sweatshirt! Keyoo! :heart:

crossing my fingers that she will also update her SNS after the Skono event this Saturday. No media or fans taken photo can out beat her own selfie or photos XD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, godhunters said:

crossing my fingers that she will also update her SNS after the Skono event this Saturday. No media of fans taken photo can out beat her own selfie or photos XD

Truer words have not been spoken! :lol:

I love her adorable duck face selfies! ^_^

• Like 2

i say it before, and i will say it again, she looks astoundingly pretty in white, and yes, her pouting face and V sign are just making her cuter in every ways, such a baby...haha. Looking back its been 5 years since i been a fan of hers, from her days of literally being overshadowed by more popular child actress of her age to the her of today, its show her undying strength and hard work.  been with her through thick and thin and her commitment towards her career is impeccable. Sohyun, hope your success will continue both in your personal live and career.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, godhunters said:

i say it before, and i will say it again, she looks astoundingly pretty in white, and yes, her pouting face and V sign are just making her cuter in every ways, such a baby...haha. Looking back its been 5 years since i been a fan of hers, from her days of literally being shadowed by more popular child actress of her age to the her of today, its show her undying strength and hard work.  been with her through thick and thin and her commitment towards her career is impeccable. Sohyun, hope your success will continue both in your personal live and career.

I'm a much newer fan of KSH but I also relate to your words. She's come such a long way and its only just the beginning! In 3 months she'll be of legal age in Korea and a new phase will start in her professional and personal life. In fact its already started and I'm so excited for her future!

Sohyunah fighting!  :heart:

• Like 2

i think its just probably the angle and the lightning of the photos taken. if the said case is true, its just normal since she is doing a lot of exercise. As we can see she does love to keep herself fit so no surprise if she do sustain some minor injury when doing exercises. Just that hope she doesnt push herself to hard because of the recent negative comments. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

i think its just probably the angle and the lightning of the photos taken. if the said case is true, its just normal since she is doing a lot of exercise. As we can see she does love to keep herself fit so no surprise if she do sustain some minor injury when doing exercises. Just that hope she doesnt push herself to hard because of the recent negative comments. 

Yes that's what I was thinking. It might be from her yoga or pilates class since those tend have intense workouts at times. I like that KSH is a fitness person, it probably means she lives a very disciplined life as well. Me too, hope she isn't affected by unnecessary comments because she's beautiful just the way she is! :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mindstar said:

It reminds me of her look at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards. Look how far she's come since then! ^_^

#proudfan

Yes she is!

tumblr_ofkn82hb6L1u31qbmo1_400.gif

More challenges in the future . she's gonna be okay all the way B)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Yes she is!

tumblr_ofkn82hb6L1u31qbmo1_400.gif

More challenges in the future . she's gonna be okay all the way B)

her page turner bun hair is my favorite too. in fact her visual and styling is among the best in page turner if i may say so

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, godhunters said:

her page turner bun hair is my favorite too. in fact her visual and styling is among the best in page turner if i may say so

I agree Page Turner was my fav look for KSH and it's also the best character she's played according to me. I kept wishing it was full length drama! Would love to see all three reunite for a PHR drama in the future. They had amazing rapport and chemistry! 

• Like 3

I don't have any doubts in the future, PHR will certainly look for KSH for her drama,  not too sure she will cast the other 2 male leads together with her though. In the meantime,i hope her future talent agency will give her a good project , i.e solid writing and casts/production team. I want her to portray a female character that kick richard simmons and strong. Better still if it projects that are going to be on OCN, TVN or JTBC. (though TVN show is a hit and miss for me.)

Anyway i will be busy with work this coming Saturday, so hope you all will post great pics for the skono fan sign. will try to comment if can.cheers

• Like 3