✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

9 hours ago, keo2pooh said:

Oh yes!! I miss them together too. For me, although So Hyun being known as a chemistry queen (princess for me).. Her best chemistry is with Sungjae. But maybe because I'm biased towards So Hyun and also Sungjae.

Actually they got reunited not so long ago in Goblin in this scene :D #joking

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY--T_nhOPs/

Anyway, I'm so curious and definitely will ask So Hyun if I got a chance, "do you keep your queen potrait from Goblin?". Because in that potrait, I agree with Dokhwa "she's pretty". And it's impossible if it got wasted like other properties, right?

Honestly, I've also always wondered what they did with the portrait? I heard it was painted by some famous artist so I'm curious if they returned it to him or gave it to KSH? 

Such a mystery! :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar you're so fast!

I just about to share the same video!

Mianhe chingu!

I'm just so excited to see KSH again! :lol:

4 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Off topic but don't those bodyguards looks like the same ones from the Skono event last week?

yes, especially the one that always on KSH side. I don't think KSH will hire personal bodyguards.. but maybe from her new agency?

20 minutes ago, mindstar said:

A slightly different angle.

She's wearing a white dress and heels! Reminds me of her first Peripera fan sign jn 2015! ^_^

Waiting for some clearer picture and videos from fans and media.

I see the same bodyguard with Skono fansign. I tought he's hired by Skono knowing it couldn't hired by Sidus. But he's there too. So it could mean So Hyun hired him personally? She's been quiet about her new agency slightly make me worried about you know, her staffs. Who's with her, who's around her. Who's the one that managed and help her with her activities. Sorry and excuse my worries.. I'm such an ahjumma fans.:)

So Hyun is sooo pretty.. Her hair suit her. And her dress is beautiful. :wub:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keo2pooh said:

I see the same bodyguard with Skono fansign. I tought he's hired by Skono knowing it couldn't hired by Sidus. But he's there too. So it could mean So Hyun hired him personally? She's been quiet about her new agency slightly make me worried about you know, her staffs. Who's with her, who's around her. Who's the one that managed and help her with her activities. Sorry and excuse my worries.. I'm such an ahjumma fans.:)

So Hyun is sooo pretty.. Her hair suit her. And her dress is beautiful. :wub:

Her manager still with her even though she not with Sidus anymore. I hope she is in really good care.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, faye406 said:

yes, especially the one that always on KSH side. I don't think KSH will hire personal bodyguards.. but maybe from her new agency?

I think she's hired them. Celebs going out without bodyguards for events is just not a safe thing to do so she might have hired them on an event to event basis. Which I think is fine because you never know what might happen.

Pretty sure her manager has quit Sidus as well and perhaps every other staff member that was super close to her. It's a common thing actually. But I am curious about her new agency.

I feel like she's already picked it but is working out the details and which is why no announcement has been released till now.

• Like 2

Her style today is much more better than the 1st skono fan sign. Too cute. Lovely and the hair does suit her a lot. Waiting for more pics to come by. 

Now let’s hope netizen will stop mentioning about her bubbly cheeks agaIn. I personally love it though I am sure after she sign with new talent agency they will ask her to loose it. Sohyun ah, until then, pls enjoy your live and eat to your heart content. 

• Like 2

Just now, godhunters said:

Her style today is much more better than the 1st skono fan sign. Too cute. Lovely and the hair does suit her a lot. Waiting for more pics to come by. 

Now let’s hope netizen will stop mentioning about her bubbly cheeks agaIn. I personally love it though I am sure after she sign with new talent agency they will ask her to loose it. Sohyun ah, until then, pls enjoy your live and eat to your heart content. 

Doesn't she already look a lot skinner than the fan sign last week?

I wonder if its because she's wearing a dress or her bangs but her face looks a lot less chubby and her overall frame is just a lot thinner.

I like both her looks but I hope she didn't get affected by the comments from last time and lose a lot of weight!

Though, I think she's looking brighter in today's event! Like she seems happier! ^_^

• Like 2