✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

actress Hwang Jung Eum instagram update with periperra makeup set collection which feature our SoHyun....

haha, apparently she say cute. probably towards the item though or maybe she means both sohyun and the items...who knows

Hahaha! Since she's endorsing Goodal maybe both? Since Goodal and Peripera both belong to Clio Club.

But it looks like this gift is from Clio Club itself as she seems to have received a product from each line. So cute! :) 

• Like 2

More Eng translations of KSH's interviews. 

Sometimes I really wish there was an international fansite or something that would collate all these translations in one place which would make it easy access to fans new or old.

Till then I guess we should just keep posting them here.

Translation credit: OmoiCieL Twitter

KNTV Japanese Magazine Interviews

DI8nCVfV4AAjqaq.jpg

DI8nH-zUIAAZIUk.jpg

10+ Star Interviews

DI8nH-zV4AAAZSn.jpg

DI8nH-0UEAACL9j.jpg

DI8oq1DUEAEqBPH.jpg

DI8or5AVYAIv5cd.jpg

NOTE: Some of this might be repetitive to translations already shared. :) 

• Like 3

So YSH is already planning his drama comeback and a part of me wishes KSH would also plan for a comeback sometime soon even though I know she has bigger matter to deal with at present! I guess this is what they call a fan's greed! :lol::lol:

But seriously, waiting is just the hardest! :bawling:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Hahahha.. But I'm afraid if she cooperate again with MBC! I hope she goes to cable channel and do some lighthearted genre this time.

Oh definitely no more MBC!

The new big three is TvN, JTBC & OCN now!

I prefer these three channels for her most definitely! :) 

• Like 1

[enter-talk] KIM SOHYUN GAINED WEIGHT???

Posted on 8:33 AM by kei z

Spoiler

I was so shocked when I saw her journalists photos!!!!
This was taken 2 days ago and she doesn't look like the Kim Sohyun I knew....ㄷㄷ
5zk-R0awOa34XW1hcB3WfGVLzmpFD3HK67xHmJnlDlgOgAuN1yaTWDLe9fLDxPFZjbmNQvv9FXMRRQFTbY4E07XCrnz3ZG77qx4=s0-d

She looked like that in one of the CFs taken not long ago.
Even though her face is on the round side, her cheeks weren't like that....
Yw77al3A6aMwUNK5FM9ZProKzB762tVOEW-b202zPHOgxpsUFxhR4K3tdLqVaK6rU-JyoXeK8ArzRmrKfUTPMdWxBYyx3_U9jZ0=s0-d

5L770dhprjCRBP-fJwUnzYmSTu-QyB2d1Zgti4mSE0tW3gyPGKbI7auPzQbupZBPDVn2CNhkDGjqdYurKOITC2iilNYGJpztxJU=s0-d

Ah! Of course, she's still pretty now but I feel like her face changed so much...
Is it because of her haircut?? Why does she look so different?
bk5SI2Yk-xADSTEriQsqjKDDtjcttmEKO8NlUstBPE0FBbys-qKccPplbcOO9jNh0UrpIdZXOFXdfANOeXMT2EzInCpS4X_x5uE=s0-d

She did gained some weight but because of her hair, she looks so stuffed.
GW5ILP-2-qo6WWq6bNVgnfwI6ronfhrkB3vOAawIABIqaDkKAIUIt-0Y__O6C6Z9-xK33Hcm1Zrdvo-5uZAMex8siWsNG262dW0=s0-d

But if you see her as a whole like that, her weight gain is not that obvious...
EhoHcu6K3OuUh8sRVY-n8sQD1LgrO3KFRlskDFZX-H2DLdaYfu3-iTmTN05a-DlX3Om-XHj4Jx5dJFc56Sqq3BF3GsC4ZgNQViI=s0-d

If you compare her with her old pictures, she did gain some weight but her hairstyle is the biggest problem
MJTkX2Jkz5iu4ClPWKqaOlqWVEpFQkg2aUL1P7-V-KG2yxurxwT5HTDCweu9_BrgWBmIxgDPfd24ErHDRGrfcuSS72Bcsplknuo=s0-d

Her hair makes her look like an ahjumma...ㅎㅎ
H3qbiD_CjPDX35k2m3w23SCJD7bxXWWT5hRc6ykg7gNI1rs3MS8inEXfIFhf5bmL4HR8JjmMwvARYxo4wLHngLg47q_7W89Wys8=s0-d

She's originally skinny so I don't care about her weight but let's change her styling~~!
P8QQ6dfES7nkCCwnS8acHTp9id8XxeA1wFvnleZdfxHR1o4Foqbcj5lDe4lLI1SxnDB2ZTPZUoS4b3nE8_IDS7SlP6eZIQcenpc=s0-d

post response:
[+26][-53]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.09.05 09:46 신고하기
She's on a break so of course she can take some weight on. Looks like she gained some weight and grew her bangs out. It's not like she won't manage herself once she'll have works to do... so give her a break when she's resting..
추천97
반대9

aloha |2017.09.05 09:19 신고하기
Please refrain to tell someone in their teens what to do with their weight. If they don't eat properly at that age, they will go hungry easily so they can take on weight like that. She was very skinny before so I don't know if those are baby fat or not
추천86
반대7

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 10:00 신고하기
Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ she has to eat lots at that age
추천59
반대10

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 09:55 신고하기
She can take on weight ㅋㅋOnce she'll have work, she'll just lose it and get prettier again ㅎㅎ it's stressful when you're young and can't eat what you want so it's cute seeing her gain weight like that >_< meanwhile her hips and nosebridge are so pretty
추천20
반대5

개장수 |2017.09.05 08:31 신고하기
As expected from the hips gangster...
추천17
반대2

ㅁㅁ |2017.09.05 10:13 신고하기
Eat whatever you want and grow bigger. Anyways, she'll lose everything once she becomes an adult 
추천15
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 10:54 신고하기
She looks like Mrs. Puff from Sponge Bob
추천13
반대5

well, seems like the k-netz and i-netzs comments are mostly positive and are at the same thinking as us. The main reason for the gripe is the hair style which i honestly also feels doesnt suit her. Nevertheless am happy for her to see so much people are supporting her no matter what.

11 hours ago, mindstar said:

Oh definitely no more MBC!

The new big three is TvN, JTBC & OCN now!

I prefer these three channels for her most definitely! :) 

i am with majority of you, please no more MBC and yes to cable channel....honestly my favorite being OCN. Most of their drama are in high quality both in the writing and production. 

Chingu! I can't see any pics and cannot quote your name too!

I facing the same problem, for the first post your just need to post with several sentences,

and you need to edit the post and paste the link/ pics.

After that, your pics/link gonna be okay..

have to agree with faye406 regarding the hair style. totally love the look on her. chingudul, we will probably wont hear anything or see any update from her on SNS until she sign with a new agency and that could be weeks to a month. so in the mean time lets just wait for the peripera fan meet and the 2nd skono fan signing. 

I guess we will have to wait for further information from WYWS drama team to know about KSH character. Hopefully it’s a meaningful one that have an impact on the overall storyline. Will be happy if the amount of KSH appearance is like those in Goblin even though it just a cameo.