✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Yesterday I watch "Sunny", Korean Movie in 2011.And I keep O_O.................... Shim Eun Kyung really look like Kim So Hyun with that hairstyle and character n84.gifReally remind me of So Hyuni alot! LOL
The movie is so fun to watch btw. Very good movie fo3.gif

Guest mariachristela

[03/24/14] Twitter Update
Embedded image permalink
우와~ 오늘 화창한 봄날씨네요!!! 저는 음악중심으로 봄나들이 갑니다~^^!!

Translation:Wah~ Today is a bright spring day!!! I'm going to Music Core while wearing spring outfit~^^!!

Embedded image permalink

생방송 들어가요!!^^♥지금 빨리 음악중심으로 고고~

Translation:See you live!!^^♥ Now quickly Music Core go go~
Embedded image permalink

'보고싶다' 에서 마법의성을!너목들 ost도 예쁘게♥불러주셨던!! 멜로디데이 언니들과 ㅎㅎㅎ 요즘 '어떤 안녕'도 너무 좋아요ㅠㅠ 응원할께요!!!

Translation:The group who sang Magic Castle in 'I Miss You' ost! And 'I Hear Your Voice' ost is also nice. ♥ With Melody Day unnies hehehe. Nowadays, 'Which Hello' is so goodㅠㅠ I'll support them!!!

Guest mariachristela

[03/24/2014] Mnet WIDE - Kim So Hyun, Park Seo Joon, and Lee Hyun Woo's Summer Shooting for Unionbay

Guest mariachristela

I was searching for So Hyun's latest updates a while ago and I found this:

yeohweping said: 31354_38928_619.jpg
http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=31354

Kim So Hyun joins MBC "Triangle" as the childhood version of Oh Yeon Soo's drama character.

Guest mariachristela

class="headline" style="text-align: left;margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; "
class="headline" style="text-align: left;margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; "Kim So Hyun to cast in new drama 'Triangle'

20140327103212_53337f9c32165_1.jpg

Kim So Hyun is casting in drama 'Triangle'.

On March 27th, a representative of SidusHQ told that Kim So Hyun will cast in channel MBC's new drama, 'Triangle'.

'Triangle' will show a story of three brothers who were separated after their parents' death meeting with each other twenty years later.

Kim So Hyun will cast as 'Hwang Shin Hye', who lives with her father.

Shin Hye falls in love with a boy who suddenly appears in her life, and play Oh Yeon Soo's youth.

Meanwhile, 'Triangle' will premiere in May as the sequel of 'Empress Ki'.

Source: http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-so-hyun-to-cast-in-new-drama-083132690.html