✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 7/1/2017 at 4:26 PM, angrytomato said:

"School 2015" was my first KSH drama (actually, my first drama ever) and I have fond memories of it, but I must warn you: it's a very pleasant experience for the first 13 episodes. From that point, you will be again traumatized:

Reveal hidden contents

Nah, it's not really a spoiler: at the ending, the writers somewhat managed to trash the four main characters: the twins, Tae-kwang and Yi-an. Nice shot! (irony). Last episode is pure secondhand embarrassment. Sometimes, Han Ga-eun reminds me of Lee Eun-bi: doing nothing and crying, doing nothing and crying...

Anyway, if you just focus at Kim So-hyun acting skills when dealing with two characters, then you will be fully pleased.

And yes, it's hard to watch these week's Ruler episodes (29-30-31-32) and realize that Ga-eun is more irrelevant than ever (even Lee-sun is developing himself!). I was even tempted to FF her scenes, a true sin coming from a KSH fan. I must confess my main interests now are Yoo Seung-ho and Heo Joon-ho.

On the contrary, "Let's Fight Ghost" was a (supposed to be) light drama which promised us very little and ended giving us a lot.

School 2015 was first drama of KSH. Before that had only heard of her and though I remember looking up her profile after being impressed  by her portrayal in ICHYV she only really registered with me after School 2015 because that was an amazing performance and she should have won way more awards for that role. But it was LFG that turned me into a die-hard KSH fan! She is hand's down one of the best actor in South Korea at present and to see her being wasted in Ruler because of a poorly written character and receive so much hate from mindless I-netz is just so disheartening.

• Like 3

with recent news on the unfairness for our actress, I saw this video. Please always remember that as long as she's happy and smiling, everything's okay! She has gained experiences and loads of friends with the cast of Ruler! I feel like the writers should know they're wrong, as evident of the comments by kneitzens. KNEITZENS supports KSH and that's a relief! She has gain friends and closeness with people in Ruler and that's all that matters (:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mindstar said:

(...) and receive so much hate from mindless I-netz is just so disheartening.

I don't really read other forums, but I guess the "hated girl" is Ga-eun, not So-hyun. And those who are constantly attacking the actress, even before Ruler airing... we all know who they are. They would keep hating her, even if she matched Audrey Hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor as an actress and beloved woman.

5 hours ago, mindstar said:

(...) but the writer for Ruler seriously owes KSH a major apology! 

Talking about School 2015, I think this is a similar situation as Sungjae's: they wrote the script after the actors were chosen. WAY-S2015 writers just made a second male lead before knowing it was going to be portrayed by a followed idol and, therefore, there was this big deceiving at the end. At least, Gong Tae-kwang gave Sungjae the chance to develop some powerful acting skills and boosted his career. Han Ga-eun barely helped Kim So-hyun: there were two or three heavy emotional scenes and stop counting.

We all suspect So-hyun pick Ruler because Yoo Seung-ho was in and not because of the script's quality. It's been her biggest mistake. At least, as @joyspartace_stv has said, she's made a lot of new friends and, maybe, her first love in real life :wub:

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 10:18 PM, angrytomato said:

We all suspect So-hyun pick Ruler because Yoo Seung-ho was in and not because of the script's quality. It's been her biggest mistake. At least, as @joyspartace_stv has said, she's made a lot of new friends and, maybe, her first love in real life :wub:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mindstar said:

I think the best thing that's come out of Ruler is the relationship between KSH & YSH. Their off screen interactions are just the best! I enjoy the BTS videos for Ruler way more than the actual drama! I hope they do fall in love and date in a few years or so. They are just the cutest! :wub:

AGREE! I've never been such a fan of a couple offscreen - esp because we shouldn't mix actors and their characters - but all the BTS videos are giving me life! I rmb loving the Eunbi-Taekwang pairing, and many people started shipping KSH-YSJ, but I think this pairing is wayyy cuter offscreen.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2017 at 7:55 AM, herina_90 said:

AGREE! I've never been such a fan of a couple offscreen - esp because we shouldn't mix actors and their characters - but all the BTS videos are giving me life! I rmb loving the Eunbi-Taekwang pairing, and many people started shipping KSH-YSJ, but I think this pairing is wayyy cuter offscreen.

• Like 1

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000973725

new article about KSH! It's an article about her growing beauty in historical dramas. they praised for her acting in the historical drama. saying she has a fitting voice and beauty for it. 

the comments for this article are also praising her and supporting her through the "bad reviews of her character in ruler" comments are filled w/ praising her beautiful, acting and hoping she does a modern drama w/ YSH.

• Like 5

On 7/2/2017 at 1:07 PM, joyspartace_stv said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000973725

new article about KSH! It's an article about her growing beauty in historical dramas. they praised for her acting in the historical drama. saying she has a fitting voice and beauty for it. 

the comments for this article are also praising her and supporting her through the "bad reviews of her character in ruler" comments are filled w/ praising her beautiful, acting and hoping she does a modern drama w/ YSH.

Are they calling KSH Sageuk Queen? 

Really is so perfect for historical drama's which just makes her wasted talent in Ruler just that much more frustrating. 

• Like 2

I hope she takes a rest first... and do some cameos so I wouldn't miss her that much. It's such a shame that her character in Ruler was wasted. I think Ruler could have easily commanded 20% ratings with Seung Ho and So Hyun leading it, but then the writing really just sucks. I wish that her next project would be a big hit because our So Hyunnie only deserves the best.

• Like 3

On 7/2/2017 at 3:24 PM, jannedrumsit said:

I hope she takes a rest first... and do some cameos so I wouldn't miss her that much. It's such a shame that her character in Ruler was wasted. I think Ruler could have easily commanded 20% ratings with Seung Ho and So Hyun leading it, but then the writing really just sucks. I wish that her next project would be a big hit because our So Hyunnie only deserves the best.

More than a ratings hit or whatever I just want KSH do a good drama. One with a solid story, character and director. Drama's that are ratings hit aren't always good and I just want to see her in a good production. But yes eventually it would be nice if one of those solid productions reached 20% ratings. Hope she rests but also makes a few public appearances from time to time. This girl is so precious!

• Like 6

Kim So-Hyun is also a GEMINI :D

Gemini loves to laugh a lot, talk a lot, ask a lot of questions, their eyes are always darting because their mind is going 10 miles an hour, they hide a thousand emotions behind a great big smile, they will be ridiculously shy around their crush, dating them will feel more like a friend than a lover, they value friendship above all else, they will text and call you until your phone is dead if they like you, they hate commitments, they love freedom to death, they are great listeners but chances are they won't concentrate on what you're saying because they are too busy correcting your grammar, the only way for a Gemini to go after you is for you to push them away instead of pinning them down and limiting them, they are always 5 steps ahead of you in their mind, they are the kings and queens of indecisiveness, they are the top critics, they are multi-faceted, they are nondiscriminating, they are good with their hands because they rule the hands out of all the body parts (holding their hands is considered to be like kissing them), they have a string of admirers so there's a tough competition ahead if you want a Gemini's heart, Gemini is all about logic and the mind so no one's going to be able to get close to them if you're not able to converse with them on an intellectual level. Gemini wants someone to match their wit and intellect. If you can do that, you're good. If you can't, to the left to the left...

Even if you're the most handsome and beautiful person in the world, but if you can't hold a conversation with a Gemini and can't keep their mind stimulated then you're just not a Gemini's type. So-Hyun can easily praise the handsomeness of her male co-stars but deep down you know that she meant "they're not my type".

Gemini people mature very early on in life, from around 15 or 16 years of age (i.e. smart beyond their age, ahead of their time). That's probably why So-Hyun's co-star kept on saying how she felt like an older sister to them. And you guys know how girls mature faster than guys right? So basically Seung Ho and So-Hyun's age gap is actually perfect. 

Some famous Gemini people: Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Kanye West, Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Kendrick Lamar, Natalie Portman, Marilyn Monroe, John F. KennedyMorgan FreemanClint EastwoodMark WahlbergPaul McCartneyHelena Bonham CarterNicole KidmanShia LaBeoufRafael NadalNovak DjokovicCillian Murphy, Chris Evans , Prince, Chris Pratt , Wentworth Miller , Prince William , Bob Dylan , Troye Sivan , Iggy Azalea , Lucy Hale...etc.

To summarise: Geminis love sport (because they are energetic), rapping (because they are fast talkers), they love teaching (because they are the god's messenger and they are a child at heart and they love children), they love acting (because they can play multiple personalities with ease and grace), they write their own speeches (because they are free thinkers and the best writers in the zodiac), they are a leader as well as a follower because they are extremely flexible and adaptable. 

My dad is also a Gemini by the way so I can guarantee you that Geminis are 100% faithful. The best people around. They can be fickle but it is all well-intentioned. 

• Like 4