✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

10 minutes ago, faye406 said:

New office for E & T Story Entertainment!

This 2018 is really a great start for everyone!

Wow i still can't imagine how she will be taken care exclusively under this personal label with her own team and staff! Like, the whole team will be focus on Sohyun alone kkkk i love this~ It's like a big family who will fully support their precious daughter's career:wub:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

Wow i still can't imagine how she will be taken care exclusively under this personal label with her own team and staff! Like, the whole team will be focus on Sohyun alone kkkk i love this~ It's like a big family who will fully support their precious daughter's career:wub:

Yup, I hope they will really take care of Sso wellbeing in their utmost efforts and  love!

Now, time to set up the sns, website, v channel and moreeee....

• Like 4

Seems like our SSO and kbs keep promoting RR now that the premier date is fast approaching. Certainly the FB live of Viu SG will also partly about promoting the drama. Keep it coming as from all the videos and bts still cut, they are so cute and lovely. There are still people complaining and raise some issues regarding the age gap but it doesn’t matter as so far it doesn’t seem awkward to me. Waiting (im)patiently for it to premier.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I wish all the best for sohyun, rest of the cast and crew all the best and thanks dor the hard work on filming as the weather is so cold. Hope all have enough rest and well raken care. 

As for sohyun, now that her agency have a new office, next time will be hoping sohyun have a vlive account activated and regain her weibo. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1