✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

15 minutes ago, mindstar said:

:lol::lol:

Is this Wanna One receiving award? 

hahha..yup looks like he walks too fast and KSH  been startled when giving him the award.

There is their video on the Twitter and I just screenshot her reaction. Too cute!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

hahha..yup looks like he walks too fast and KSH  been startled when giving him the award.

There is their video on the Twitter and I just screenshot her reaction. Too cute!

Haha. Her mind is like “??!!!??” :D

Finally finish work, going back to watchbthe final part of the Allets KSH video.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just went on twitter and surprised to see the short clip is very popular! :lol:

Don't actively follow kpop so did a search and found out that his name is Park Woo Jin and apparently is the same age as KSH. 

Saw the full video again and saw that he did a 90 degree bow to KSH even though they are same age maybe because she is his 'sunbae'. Anyways, thought is was very sweet of him to do that. Their interaction is very sweet and once again must thank kpop fans for capturing all these different moments of KSH! 

Time to go watch some Wanna One videos now! :lol: 

• LOL 6

57 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Waiting for proper translation but looks like SOUP is doing really well because of KSH. Their jackets is very popular.

http://www.fashionn.com/board/read_new.php?table=1024&number=22907

Vietnam fans have subbed the MMA 2017 videos for us! :D

My dear Soup, will you really let this year ends without our Sohyun's fansign? :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

A legendary radio PD? Hope he alongside with So Hyun and Doo Joon will have a lot of bickering moments since I see a triangle of a PD, a writer and a DJ with pretty contrast backgrounds

Talk abou Soup, I also wonder where is their fansign? So Hyun is about getting busier toward year end so we can’t expect anything right?

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, MsSubak said:

Yoon Park (Age of Youth, Introverted Boss) will join Sso and YDJ in Radio Romance. He will play the role as a legendary radio PD

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002737663

Woah I know and love him on AOY! Legendary radio PD? Hmm i think he'll fit the role.

You know, looking at the combination of the main casts, honestly it makes me a bit questioning why they're so eager to take Sohyun as the female lead :mellow: I mean, i believe that there are so many actresses in their 24++

It's not that i doubt Sohyun's capability (i'll never doubt it tho), i just hope that they're not taking benefit on her popularity only, without putting more adjustment into the character to fit Sohyun's age.

Hope the best! Oh i miss her soooo muchhhh :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

@loveiskim

*pray harder and hope for the best.

edit = he is still considering to take this role.

Since the airing date is getting near, I can't wait to start seeing the promotion ads, teaser... at least we don't need to wait for any more longer. More or less, we will meet her just in a month.

About this drama, I believe she has thought about it thoroughly. She has read the script and choose it. So good or bad, let's endure it together. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Though i am worry about this drama, i trust Sohyun decision. What i can see is she is starting to be experimental and trying variety and different kind of roles to see where her limit is, in order to improve herself (as we can see from various interviews of hers where she claim she is still lacking), rather than be on the safe side and sticking in a safe zone. kudos to her for that. My only hope is that the writer and PD will not butcher her character like in Ruler. We cant speculate or say anything till the drama start so lets wait patiently, time will tell. In the meantime eagerly waiting for the script reading photos.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

With Ruler, I have invested my utmost expectation and it left me with a bitter taste.

Now with open heart and mind,  this drama will bring me back during my earliest year that turning me as her fan, just enjoy watching it without thinking much.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

This casting reminds more and more like LFG but only this time it's KSH casting that is confusing. Agree that they could have gone with an older actress but are maybe using KSH for her popularity. 

Since it's easier to play younger than older it'll be KSH who has to prove that the she can play the role. It'll really be KSH most difficult role to play till date. 

RR might rely on the popularity of KSH and YDJ for this drama but we all know popularity doesn't mean people will watch the drama. The writer and pd being relatively inexperienced is worrying so expectations are really low right now. But hope both them and the actors can excel in bringing out a beautiful and heartwarming drama.

Expecting nothing in terms ratings because the competition drama have strong casts and more experienced teams. 

Wish KSH the best for the drama. Respect her decision to challenge herself and let people know that she can do more than just high school roles. Hope for KSH sake that everything works out well.

For now will just be happy with seeing KSH again next month! 

• Like 6

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/941134768455815168

Competition for RR. I see Kim Sun Ah and more experienced teams while RR is pretty weak in comparison. It’s hard to say that this drama will hv to solely rely on Kim So Hyun and YDJ popularity bcs tbh, both our lead actors aren’t ratings guarantees yet. And looking at it, RR is pretty an underdog when it airs, with low expectations unlike Ruler. We can only hope that the script will be good, please be good!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1