✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

One and only, she's Kim So Hyun

:heart:

6 Fakta Kim So Hyun yang Enggak Banyak Publik Ketahui. Kepoin Yuk! - Semua  Halaman - CewekBanget

The link for her variety show Because This Is My First Twenty is HERE. Please give her full support... :love:

HER HANDWRITTEN  LETTER TO FANS IN CELEBRATION OF HER 10TH DEBUT ANNIVERSARY 

In_Shot_20180807_140604595.jpg

SHE EVEN TRANSLATED THE MESSAGE INTO THREE LANGUAGES INCLUDING HANGUL, CHINESE, AND ENGLISH! :wub:

IMG_20180807_153551_751.jpg

Below is the English translation.

감사하고 사랑합니다♥ 지금에 안주하면 더 성장할 수 없다는 말씀처럼 항상 초심을 잃지 않고 배우는 사람이 되겠습니다. 

Thanks and love! Just like the saying, if we settle now, we will never grow. I will hold on to my focus and keep learning.

To all my wonderful fans♥️

You have no idea how happy I was when I woke up this morning! Thank you so much for all your congratulations on my 10th debut anniversary. After thinking long and hard about how to express ten years worth of gratitude, I ended up writing this letter. I hope you like it! :blush:

Anyway, when I think back to when I was ten years old, shooting Korean Ghost Stories and Child Let's Go to the Green Mountain. I remember how exciting the set was and how everything was just so much fun. Now that I have grown up in body and in mind, I realize how much of a lucky person I've been. Just being able to do what I love is fantastic enough, but to be able to do it surrounded by such great people and with the support of such wonderful fans is amazing and makes me so thankful!

But I've only just begun! From twenty until I'm thirty or forty, I promise to keep doing my best! I wish nothing but happiness for those of you that love and support me and are with me on this journey♥

From now on I will make every effort to become an actress and person that you can be proud of.
Anyway, I'll finish here by wishing you all the very best!

Be careful of the hot weather and have a great day♥

OUR LOVE

Name: Kim So Hyun; 김소현

Birthdate: June 4th, 1999

giphy.gif&key=e8fc4eecdeb14e6a0a01d766cf

HERS

II Instagram II Twitter II Weibo II V LIVE Channel II   

CURRENT AGENCY: CULTURE DEPOT

II WEBSITE & NAVER II

d93e3e94bd8b6a3c6dce4cd0ff49dc7434668553

SUPPORTERS

II (South Korea) STAND BY [Instagram] [Fan Cafe] [Youtube] [Twitter] DC Inside  II

II (Arab) ArabSohyun [Twitter]  II

II (China) kimsohyunbling [Instagram] II

II (Hong Kong) ksh.hk [Instagram] [Facebook] II

II (Indonesia) Stay Fine [Instagram] [Twitter] [Youtube] II

II (Japan) kimsohyun_japan [Twitter] II

II (Macau) ksh.macau [Instagram] II

II (Malaysia) kimsohyun_my [Instagram] [Twitter] [Youtube] II

II (Myanmar) StandByKimSoHyun_Myanmar [Facebook] II

II (Philippines) Kim So Hyun Philippines [Instagram] [Twitter] [Facebook] II

II (Taiwan) KSHTaiwan [Twitter] [Facebook] II

II (Thailand) kimsohyunTH [Twitter] [Facebook] [Youtube]II

II (Vietnam) Raining Land - KSHYUNVN [Instagram] [Youtube] [Facebook] II

MORE HERS

II Wikipedia II Naver II Daum II AsianWiki II

07.gif?type=w1200

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

Guest yellowumbrella

First kisses and crushes: Kim So-hyun in I Miss You
by javabeans | December 2, 2012 |

kimsohyun_36.jpgkimsohyun_36b.jpg

Child actress Kim So-hyun has been building up her resumé awfully quickly, given that she’s only 13 years old and already has 15 credits on her filmography. Granted, she debuted at three and has mostly played small parts (her credits include The Duo, Baker King Kim Tak-gu, Birth of the Rich and Thorn Birds), but she really gained notice this year with The Moon That Embraces the Sun where she played the “dark moon” who thwarted our main couple’s love. Most of that drama’s attention went to its boys — Yeo Jin-gu, Lee Min-ho, Im Shi-wan, Kim Soo-hyun — but it’s nice to see that she’s coming into her own.

Since Moon/Sun, she’s landed a leading role (the adorable short tween drama Ma Boy) and amped up the acting a notch on the intensity scale with her most recent project, as the victimized Soo-yeon in MBC’s new tearjerker I Miss You. Her previous roles were cute, but I think it wasn’t till I Miss You that I saw flashes of something more promising in her performance, which was much more layered and thoughtful than her other characters. (Granted, she’s played her share of one-dimensional villains, and the writing could very well have been to blame.)

In any case, with this role comes a fresh wave of praise, and she said, “I do read a lot of the articles [about my acting]. These days they’re all complimentary, which makes me feel good. Shooting was difficult, but I feel good about putting in the effort and having it come out well. I frequent Twitter and I can feel the viewers’ responses directly. I’m very happy these days at the response, which is so positive that it makes me wonder, ‘Did I really do that good a job?’”

The I Miss You character of Soo-yeon is quite different from your previous character of Bo-kyung in The Moon That Embraces the Sun.

“In the other drama, I played a character who didn’t hesitate to do all sorts of bad deeds in order to win [YeoJin-gu oppa’s love. It’s difficult playing a bad character, but it was also fun. And a bit sad as well. But this time, Jin-gu oppa plays my first love. After first longing for love, to be on the receiving end felt really confusing. And on the set, Jin-gu oppa takes really good care of me.”

Do you have a boyfriend? How did you portray a fresh young romance between 15-year-olds?

“I don’t have a boyfriend. [Laughs] The Soo-yeon character seems dark and timid, but on the inside she overcomes hardship with a strong will. After meeting Jung-woo [Yeo Jin-gu] her brighter, innocent side comes out and I found it difficult to express those emotions in a detailed way. We began filming before I could prepare much, and moreover it was hard acting in a conventional melodrama. But Jin-gu oppa is so good and he was able to lead me capably. I would get caught up in oppa’s acting and feel that flutter of excitement myself, and I think the melo parts came out well.”

You worked with Yeo Jin-gu in both dramas [i Miss You, Moon/Sun].

“Since I met Jin-gu oppa when I was even younger and acted with him, it’s really comfortable. He likes to play around and joke a lot — in particular, he says how good-looking he is a lot. You could say he overflows with unwarranted confidence. Thanks to him and his playfulness, the filming atmosphere is really good. Although I joke back and forth with him in real life, though, when we begin acting I tell myself, ‘I really like oppa for real’ like I’m hypnotizing myself.”

From a story standpoint, in both Moon/Sun and this time, your love with Yeo Jin-gu wasn’t able to be realized.

“I know, right? This time I thought it really would happen… I talked it over a lot with Jin-gu oppa on set, like how there’s something about us that doesn’t work. But the staff would say how it felt like we were lovers in a past life whose love didn’t work out, meeting again here.”

How does it feel to be referred to as a top-rate child actor?

“That term does feel burdensome, but also makes me feel good. It still feels sudden and confusing. I filmed I Miss You thinking I really had to do a good job after Moon/Sun. I didn’t want to disappoint those viewers who saw me favorably, and I want to keep working hard at it.”

There have been a lot of people saying you look like Sohn Ye-jin and Yoon Eun-hye.

“It’s an honor, I really like Sohn Ye-jin and Yoon Eun-hye sunbaes. Yoon Eun-hye sunbae-nim came to the set to cheer me on and encouraged me to do a good job. I respect Sohn Ye-jin sunbae a lot and would love to become like her.”

There was a notable scene in the drama with you and Yeo Jin-gu’s “bus kiss.”

“Before shooting the bus kiss scene, we both brushed our teeth really thoroughly. While filming there were only the actors and crew present, but because the bus was so narrow it was difficult for the camera to catch the angle so we had to film it several times. It was really embarrassing, both in rehearsal and when doing it for real. Even oppa was embarrassed. It was the first kiss scene for both of us. The director even played a joke, saying that we had to do it again because oppa puckered up his lips. Oppa told me not to be bothered later that my first kiss was in a drama, that there are a lot of things like that in acting.”

Who do you like better between Moon/Sun’s Kim Soo-hyun and I Miss You’s Park Yoochun?

“Both Jin-gu oppa and the director said so, that when I’m with Yoochun oppa my gaze changes. From the very first time meeting him, Yoochun oppa approached me first and looked after me in a friendly way. He’s very easy-going, and treats me really comfortably. We have the same birthday [June 4] too… For the first time, I found someone who became an ‘ideal type.’ And that hasn’t changed yet. [Laughs]”

From here on out, what kind of actor would you like to become?

“I want to be the kind of actor who can cross genres. The kind of actor who might sometimes hit upon your limits and take on challenges. On top of that, I want to be the kind of actor people don’t tire of, who stays with people. I wouldn’t refuse any genre if it were asked of me, but I do want to do a romantic comedy with a reverse appeal [as in, you like them despite unlikable traits, or are drawn to them in an unexpected way]. I want to work even harder and become better. Also, aside from acting I have a lot of interest in writing so I’d also like to try my hand with literary pursuits too.”

She is a very good upcoming young actresses. I loved her in Ma Boy.  I miss you was kinda too melo for such young actresses, that too the r@#* scene, was kinda horror.  But she did well.  Hope she gets good characters in her future projects unlike the TMTETS and RTP.  fighting!!!!!Thanks for opening a new thread on her.

• Like 3

Guest yellowumbrella

@padhari  Hello!!! thanks for commenting in this thread! I was browsing a thread of her but I dont see one! Im a big fan of her since in Ma Boy days! hahahaha. Spread the word!!!!
Yes she is promising!!!

Kim So Hyun and Baek Seung Hwan Play Out Love Story in Hi.ni Teaser

Rookie artist Hi.ni released the first music video teaser for her second digital single on November 30, featuring Kim So Hyun of I Miss You and Baek Seung Hwan. 

The music video for Legend of Tears features a very quiet and dreamlike melody with feathers floating around as Kim So Hyun walks around searching for Baek Seung Hwan, who sinks into the water. 

10463574.jpg

Teaser photos were also released, showing the two young actors working with each other. Kim So Hyun and Baek Seung Hwan, who are one year apart in age, were awkward at first, but as soon as the camera started rolling, they became well engrossed in their roles.

93329089.jpg

In order to film the water scene, Baek Seung Hwan had to sink into an eight-meter pool for many hours in the cold weather, receiving much praise from the staff. 

Kim So Hyun shot to fame in The Sun and the Moon and I Miss You, while Baek Seung Hwan is most known for his role in the movie The Silenced

Hi.ni will be releasing her second single on December 3. 

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Child actor Kim So Hyun looks fabulous in various school uniforms

August 03, 2012 2:00 am cloud2c2h

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c3.jpg

Child actor Kim So Hyun is currently in the limelight with her school-uniform fashion.

On August 2, Kim tweeted some photos of her adorable self, wearing three different uniforms, with the caption “I love school uniforms. Which is your favorite?”

In the photos, the child actor shows off her pure, innocent charm while wearing various school uniforms.

Netizens responded: “Hope you stay beautiful when you grow up.” “How can her body proportions be so perfect even when she’s wearing sneakers.” “She seems to know how to look fashionable wearing school uniforms.”

The former The Moon That Embraces The Sun star is currently appearing in MBC’s Mu Family (Malfunctioning Family).

Guest yellowumbrella

This kid is really fabulous. I cant wait for her to grow up. i really admire hhhheeerrrr.
besides eunhye, im going to be lesboosss for this girl. Daebak!!

Guest yellowumbrella

Has anyone seen Man of vendetta? her role there reminds me of Lee Soo yeon!!! remember the rapist in Bogoshipda?? If I'm not mistaken, he is also her abductor in Man of Vendetta!

Guest yellowumbrella

Kim So Hyun Radiates Beauty Even Without Makeup 
On December 1 on her Twitter, child actress Kim So Hyun uploaded two photos along with a message, “I was invited to a great place where I met great people.”

In the pictures is Kim So Hyun without any makeup. She has a simple black headband on and her hair is braided to one side. With her flawless skin and huge eyes, Kim So Hyun’s pictures are receiving a lot of attention.

Netizens who saw these pictures replied, “Kim So Hyun looks youthful and innocent,” “Hope you won’t change when you grow up,” “So pretty,” “She seems to be getting prettier and prettier,” “She is going to grow up to be a great beauty.”

Meanwhile Kim So Hyun appeared in earlier episodes of MBC’s drama “I Miss You” and was praised for her acting skill.

© soompi
Kim So Hyun Radiates Beauty Even Without Makeup   On December 1 on her Twitter, child actress Kim So Hyun uploaded two photos along with a message, “I was invited to a great place where I met great people.”  In the pictures is Kim So Hyun without any makeup. She has a simple black headband on and her hair is braided to one side. With her flawless skin and huge eyes, Kim So Hyun’s pictures are receiving a lot of attention.  Netizens who saw these pictures replied, “Kim So Hyun looks youthful and innocent,” “Hope you won’t change when you grow up,” “So pretty,” “She seems to be getting prettier and prettier,” “She is going to grow up to be a great beauty.”  Meanwhile Kim So Hyun appeared in earlier episodes of MBC’s drama “I Miss You” and was praised for her acting skill.  © soompi