✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I miss seeing So Hyun acting so much. Even though I have no interest in Kdrama lately but I’m still waiting anxiously for So Hyun drama. Both Love Alarm and Tale of Nokdu will premiere in September so it’s nearly 4 months away. The earliest the promotion could kickstart is in July. Anyone like me?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ly Khánh said:

I miss seeing So Hyun acting so much. Even though I have no interest in Kdrama lately but I’m still waiting anxiously for So Hyun drama. Both Love Alarm and Tale of Nokdu will premiere in September so it’s nearly 4 months away. The earliest the promotion could kickstart is in July. Anyone like me?

Also ı only watch Sohyun's dramas. Waiting fo september and looks so far :tears: BTS photos and teasers of dramas will handle us until september . 

Sohyun will start (maybe started) filming Tale of Nokdu this month. I hope some fans or staff share photos and wating become more easy :)

Good news :))))))

Script reading of Tale of Nokdu is today.

D8IKoZHV4AAC293.jpg

cr:Lily_CFC-twitter

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun’s Fans Are Loving Her Transformation With New Hairstyle

Fans adore actress Kim So Hyun’s new look!

Kim So Hyun recently made a switch from her signature long, flowy locks to a shorter cut, and she showcased the new style on Instagram and at her fan meeting on June 1.

Many fans have commented to share their love for her new hairstyle and expressed how gorgeous she looks.

Kim So Hyun will soon be starring in the historical romantic comedy drama “Mung Bean Chronicle” (literal title), which is based on a webtoon of the same name. She plays a woman named Dong Dong Joo who is training to be a gisaeng (female courtesan) but doesn’t really want to become one. The drama also stars Kang Tae Oh, Jang Dong Yoon, and more, and it’s due to air in September.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329531wpp/kim-so-hyuns-fans-are-loving-her-transformation-with-new-hairstyle

• Like 2
  • Love 1

For me, I would like to have So Hyun promote 2 dramas back to back rather than at the same months. More tiring for So Hyun and less time to see her for us. It would be a busy September for sure :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Anyone *not* like you? ;) September's gonna be a happy month: summer ends (I hate it) and two KSH dramas.

Thanks everybody for the updates and pics.

• Like 3

Kim So Hyun displays a brand new look with short hair

ksjpg.jpg

Kim So Hyun said goodbye to her long hair. 

The actress flaunted her new look via Instagram. With bangs and a short bob, Kim So Hyun gives off a more matured vibe. 

Meanwhile, fans reacted to the new look with the comments, "So cute and beautiful in short hair," "Wow new hair we love it!" "So beautiful."

How do you like Kim So Hyun with short hair?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/kim-so-hyun-displays-a-brand-new-look-with-short-hair

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim So Hyun Makes Shocking Transformation by Cutting All Her Hair Off

She looks so much more grown up!

y0-JeQMpPROP4xo01BbVwzk53vPj7vBaYoNEv_sq

Actress Kim So Hyun recently made a shocking transformation by going from long hair to short hair which she let everyone know through her official Instagram account.

KimSohyun1

In the shared photos, Kim So Hyun can be seen with a short bob complimented by her naturally pale skin and red lips.

kimsohyun

While sitting inside a car, Kim So Hyun posed for the selfies with a sentimental look in her eyes which along with her new haircut, made her look much more mature than before.

kimsohyun4

For as long as she’s been active as an actress in the Korean entertainment industry, she flaunted long and luscious hair, so this was quite the transformation and it looks quite amazing on her.

kimsohyun1

Fans were even able to see Kim So Hyun’s new hairstyle in person at her most recent fan meeting, and the shots from that day further prove just how well she pulls off this new look.

kimsohyun3

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-hyun-korean-actress-hair-style-cut-short-long-transformation/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Casting news of Mun Bean. 

Jung Joon Ho Confirmed To Join Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon In Historical Rom-Com

Jung Joon Ho will be joining Kim So Hyun and Jang Dong Yoon in a new drama!

Titled “Mung Bean Chronicle” (working title), which is based on a webtoon of the same name, the drama is about the unique romance between a man named Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman in order to enter a mysterious all-female community, and a gisaeng-in-training named Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), who wants anything but to become a gisaeng (female courtesan).

Kang Tae Oh has also been confirmed to join the drama, while MOMOLAND’s Yeonwoo is in talks.

Jung Joon Ho will play Gwanghae, a king who has the highest greed for power in Joseon. His dangerous obsession for power will give him an undesirable temper and plunge him into an abyss of evil.

The actor received praise for his latest role, which was Professor Kang Joon Sang in JTBC’s “SKY Castle,” so viewers are looking forward to his new character. The spotlight is on how he will reinterpret Gwanghae in this drama following his impressive performance in the historical drama “The Flower in Prison” in 2016.

“Mung Bean Chronicle” is set to premiere in September this year.

Watch Jung Joon Ho in “SKY Castle” below:

Jung Joon Ho Confirmed To Join Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon In Historical Rom-Com

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329918wpp/jung-joon-ho-confirmed-to-join-kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoon-in-historical-rom-com

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1