✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

The fanmeeting was literally so good. I wish i could personnaly be there to watch all the videos too. i was also suprised to see the artist who personally sent videos for the fm. Especially im si wan and kim bo ra. Good to know she still keeps in touch with her co stars. I guess she is close with Myungsoo since sso also nominated him for the ALS last year. And the gifts she gave were so cute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The celebrities who greeted Sohyun for the fan meeting/her birthday:

1. Jisoo (Page Turner)

2. INFINITE L (Ruler)

3. Kim Bo Ra (School 2015)

4. Im Si Wan (Triangle)

5. Yoon So Hee (Ruler)

6. Kang Ki Young (Let's Fight Ghost)

Cr:Shironozomi -twitter

• Like 3

In-Shot-20190602-032338513.jpg

Thank Sohyun's mom for the words.. I know Sohyun has been raised by a great mom. Both are so humble and kind.

I have read somewhere that if I'm not mistaken, that word stickers (and gift?) are prepared by her mom without her knowing.

• Like 2

In-Shot-20190602-032530811.jpg

Some Q&A from the FM

1. Uri Sso :wub:

2. I love her laughing most.. Please laugh more :lol:

3. I'm jealous and happy that every fans that attend the FM bring back a piece of her.. Looks at that cute drawings!

4. Ahh.. I love tteobokki too.. Please more spicy to me... -_-

5. Dress :wub:

6. Exhibition? Maybe like drawing or photo exhibition.

7. Hope someone can share the link for her current favourite songs..

8. 'It doesn't matter if you make a mistake' ... True, we are humans after all, always stumble on mistake, so just cherish that priceless experience and most importantly, learning from that.

9. You are doing very well dear Sohyun!

10. So cute..

11. Thanks for your passion dear! Please always have enough and quality sleep during filming although it is hard to get!

• Like 3

thank you everyone for posting and sharing photos and videos!

her haircut is so cute and pretty on her. It's not too short, which is perfect! i hope there will be more videos of her :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hye Jin Hyang who is writer of the Mung Bean Chronicles (webtoon ) sent Sohyun a birthday cake and picture of Dong Dong Ju (Sohyun's character ) . She celebrated Sohyun birthday and FM.

Sohyun ig uptade

D8DcS8oV4AIf6Aj.jpg

• Like 2