Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪✪ [Upcoming Dramas: Love Alarm (Netflix) & Mung Bean Chronicles (KBS)] ✪

4 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

It’s an awesome compilation of her works. Too bad they didn’t include her works from before 2008. She was in projects since 2006. 

• Like 1

ACTRESS KIM SO HYUN IS GETTING READY TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY IN THE MOST UNIQUE WAY.

Titled “Scoop Row: Kim So Hyun’s Small But Certain Happiness”, the pretty actress is setting up the stage for an intimate meeting with her fans.

Scheduled on June 1, Kim will be meeting her fans in Mapo-gu. Kim Soo Hyun’s birthday fan meeting will be held at the MUV Hall at 3:30 p.m.

In time for the actress birthday celebration on June 4, the event will be a venue for her to meet fans for an advance celebration. Reflecting her bright and sunny smile, Kim is ready to warm the hearts of her fans in the released poster.

Kim’s agency, E&T STORY Entertainment, said, “Since Kim So Hyun has not met with her fans in a long time, she is actively participating in planning fan meetings and is proposing other various events. In turn, we are doing our best to make sure that this will be a precious time spent with fans, so please expect a lot.”

Kim has been actively filming her first Netflix original drama Love Alarm. In the drama, she portrays orphan Kim Jo Jo. Aside from this, she is also set to film the KBS drama Tale of Nok Du. The drama is set for release in September 2019.

• Like 4

KSH have finally updates IG after very long time! :D

KSH in playful mood today! Wonder what filming it was for?

Maybe script read? But it looks dress is too formal for script read.

Happy to see KSH again! Hope can be more active again and we can have many news and updates! :blush:

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

Thanks for sharing elif! I wish we can teleport to September already. 

Agree with you! September is too far away! 

Wish we can have more updates to make us get through long wait! 

Even LA have no news! :(

4 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Let's watch videos until September.

Thankful to all fans making video but not understand what is happening :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@mindstar

Seeing people at the background wearing formal attire too and look like the picture is taken at the entrance/exit of the theater/hall. I think she's into watching musical theater right now thus that explains why she's dressed like that.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000513546

Maybe someone can translate properly but think this child actress say she want to show deep acting like KSH in WAYS 2015.

Happy to see others admire up to KSH. :wub:

KSH acting always leave deep impact. :D

I use google translate :)

- I want to be an actor.

"I really want to be an actress who gets a lot of hard work and is recognized later. I want to dance well and make acting more fun, and I want to make a deep acting like Kim So Hyun in KBS2 'Huayu' in 2015. I also admire you. I'm like an actor with a charm of excellent pale colors in many ways and I want to be like her..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, I'm Bausch Lomb LACELLE muse Kim So-hyun. Congratulate to those who become adult on the 2019 adult day ! I also became adult last year, had received lots of cheering and had tried to show a new side of me by taking many different challenges. Remember my first 20, there's many unfamiliar and nervous times, but they have then become the shining and beautiful moments. Giving roses on adult day represent the person received this has become adult and it's time for pursuing his/her dreams. So I hope you guys will try to take many challenges as possible with confidence ! On this special day, how about trying to wear the Bausch Lomb lens that suits your character ? Please don't forget that Bausch Lomb LACELLE and I Kim So-hyun always cheering for you .(Shirlley0604)

• Like 4

22 hours ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar

Seeing people at the background wearing formal attire too and look like the picture is taken at the entrance/exit of the theater/hall. I think she's into watching musical theater right now thus that explains why she's dressed like that.

Never think about musical theater! Is KSH watch many musical theater now? That's nice! :relieved:

But background look like hotel lobby not theater or maybe am not know of musical theaters. Hahahaha! :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, mindstar said:

Never think about musical theater! Is KSH watch many musical theater now? That's nice! :relieved:

But background look like hotel lobby not theater or maybe am not know of musical theaters. Hahahaha! :sweatingbullets:

There is only once she's posted her ticket to the musical theater on her IG story..but I saw that her manager posted several times too..thus there's possibility she's with her too :lol:

I don't know about SK, but at my country, our theater house do looks like hotel lobby in certain parts (like carpet, lighting etc), I  assumed more or less they must be similar in that terms.

BTW, I think this is an old picture because in SK right now, they are slowly entering Summer and the guy behind her still wearing his winter coat.. So, I guess this is just throwback selfie of her, not a recent ones. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

According to Kamg Tae Oh  schedule  Mung Bean Chronicle's filming will be in June. Look at June 1.

Oh.. On the same day of FM, I guess Sohyun will enter the set more earlier than him.  So she's gonna be start her filming by NEXT WEEK!!   :open_mouth:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

According to Kamg Tae Oh  schedule  Mung Bean Chronicle's filming will be in June. Look at June 1.

Wow that is very detail schedule! :lol:

So possible drama have start filming next week maybe 30th May and KTO join filming 1st June? Since main leads have filming first and KSH have fan meeting on 1st June. Maybe this also mean script read happen this week?

Am happy to know they start film soon and not wait till very late since it is sageuk drama which take long to film and very tiring. :D 

Look forward to script read pics and videos! Maybe we can follow KTO schedule instead of KSH since it have more info! :lol::lol: 

14 hours ago, faye406 said:

There is only once she's posted her ticket to the musical theater on her IG story..but I saw that her manager posted several times too..thus there's possibility she's with her too :lol:

I don't know about SK, but at my country, our theater house do looks like hotel lobby in certain parts (like carpet, lighting etc), I  assumed more or less they must be similar in that terms.

BTW, I think this is an old picture because in SK right now, they are slowly entering Summer and the guy behind her still wearing his winter coat.. So, I guess this is just throwback selfie of her, not a recent ones. :D

You're right! Again have not notice clothes! It look like heavy winter coat! ^_^

KSH post another pic that is throwback maybe this also same. Hahaha!

Happy to see KSH active on SNS again and if filming now start hope we can have many more updates! :grin:

• Like 4

Guys..big spoiler ahead :glasses:

Spoiler

Being eager fan myself, I've found this picture shared by one of her stylist ( I think).

So my question is.. Is that her?

In-Shot-20190521-151448458.jpg

And here are the reasons why I think she's her..

Her obviously similar bucket cap

In-Shot-20190521-152348119.jpg

And her shoes..

In-Shot-20190521-152518411.jpg

What's your opinion? Is that her?

Please don't distribute these photos until there is confirmation that her.. 

:blush:

• Insightful 4

@Elif Ataş 

good investigative work! If they’re filming it end of May/early June, they should most likely be done filming for entire drama by the time it airs unless they film it super slowly. 

@faye406

it does look like her from the behind haha

btw I’m not sure but did so Hyun say that she was singing an original japanese song at her fan meeting??? It’s not a cover but a brand new song??? I hope someone post it online. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Elif Ataş @faye406 chingu-dul you are detectives! :lol::tounge_xd:

Agree with @elan1 it look like KSH from back. Is it with new haircut? It is new pics?

17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

If they’re filming it end of May/early June, they should most likely be done filming for entire drama by the time it airs unless they film it super slowly. 

Since it sageuk drama filming is 4-5 months so maybe not finish filming before drama air. But almost 90% finish maybe?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1