✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I would love to see her in short hair!!! Must be so cute. But, I don't know whether she will cut or not because at the end of the webtoon, her hair gonna be long and ladylike..

So, there will be 2 possibilities:

1. cut and wear extension hair towards the end of the drama; or

2. Keep her hair, wear wig and towards the end just reveal her hair..

I don't know which one that she will choose but for me the first one, cut! B) 

• Like 3

20180410143215001.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-05%2Bat%2B10.33.24%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-05%2Bat%2B10.33.20%2BPM.png

t/n: 10 million won is currently $8,789.75

1. [+1178, -8] Wow... 10 million won at that age.. ㄷㄷ it's a cool deed 

2. [+370, -8] She's quite mature at a young age.. I hope people with a lot of money learns from her 

3. [+181, -6] Pretty girl even has a pretty heart

4. [+157, -4] At a young age.. She's cool and amazing

5. [+147, -4] It's not easy to donate, she did a good deed - although it's not much, I donated 10,000 won   

• Like 3

On 4/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, faye406 said:

I would love to see her in short hair!!! Must be so cute. But, I don't know whether she will cut or not because at the end of the webtoon, her hair gonna be long and ladylike..

So, there will be 2 possibilities:

1. cut and wear extension hair towards the end of the drama; or

2. Keep her hair, wear wig and towards the end just reveal her hair..

I don't know which one that she will choose but for me the first one, cut! B) 

Agree should be first option! Then we can enjoy both hairstyle from KSH in the drama! :blush:

See some pics of the webtoon and the art is very pretty! Hope webtoon writer also involved in script so we can have good quality drama!

Also curious how will they give male lead so long hair? :lol: :lol: 

7 hours ago, faye406 said:

Kim So Hyun  has donated 10 million won to help support the victims of the Sokcho Fire.

http://naver.me/5QfYaJAo

Hope all the victims and the damaged areas can be treated and have speedy recovery.

Donation angel KSH! Have such kind heart! :)

Thank you for making contribution. 

Wish best for all who have suffer from of Sokcho Fire. Pray for good recovery. 

• Like 2

I’m so excited for mung bean, her character sounds like a riot. However does that mean she won’t be involved in miss granny anymore ? Because seeing her playing an old soul would also be comedic gold. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, mindstar said:

Am really look forward to trio chemistry. Hope Mung Bean also release some cast confirmation soon! 

Have been very long time since last drama am excited to see again KSH acting! :heart:

Yes please... can't wait to know the rest of the cast. Although a bit scared about how the plot will do justice for her character since the webtoon is more revolve into the male character.

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m so excited for mung bean, her character sounds like a riot. However does that mean she won’t be involved in miss granny anymore ? Because seeing her playing an old soul would also be comedic gold. 

yes... I think one of the reasons she picks this drama because she's a little bit tomboy in real life too.:D

IMO the casting of Miss Granny just some leaked news from insider since there is no tv channel has been chosen to air the drama.

Plus, the drama The Light in Your Eyes/Dazzling (Starred Nam Joo Hyuk, Han Ji Min etc) have a very similar plot to the Miss Granny. So, I think it is best to postpone the drama until the hype of Light in Your Eyes cooled down. 

@Elif Ataş

are you okay? it's feel weird to see you not around here. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the info. 

You read the webtoon? I’m sure they will make her role big since she’s the more well known star. Probably similar to let’s fight ghost. 

Makes sense. I hope she will be able to do miss granny one day too, the role sounds too much fun to give up. 

• Like 1

@elan1

No, I didn't read the webtoon, just go through some comment from knetz and mostly said that this webtoon mainly about the male lead plus it in saeguk setting where male is more dominant. So finger crossed that they will change the plot to make everyone got their own limelight in this drama like in LFG.

Not to forget, congratulations to Sohyun for her 2 year collaboration with Hanyul. They will shoot new ads next week!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Thanks for the info. 

You read the webtoon? I’m sure they will make her role big since she’s the more well known star. Probably similar to let’s fight ghost. 

Makes sense. I hope she will be able to do miss granny one day too, the role sounds too much fun to give up. 

Found a link for webtoon can try and read it from pics but most chapters are lock.

https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=643123

Think because title is same as male lead name some might think it is focus more on male lead. But it is romcom not melo so hope there can be equal focus for both. From some pics of early chapters can see many scenes for female lead and many supporting characters seem to have connection to female lead. The cover pages also have both male and female leads so maybe can have hope and especially because KSH is cast first.  

Since the writers is same for School 2015 which make KSH shine hope we can have the same for this drama. Am more interested to see interactions between KSH and JDY characters. Hope JDY can agree to the drama and we can enjoy their chemistry. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/10/2019 at 9:27 PM, faye406 said:

New advertisement from Bausch + Lomb!

Twinnies Sohyunnie... :lol: so far, I love all their concept!

Agree with you! Bausch + Lomb concept is fresh and pure like KSH! :heart:

Am thankful to team for making beautiful CFs! 

HD version for CF! :D

Wonder what is song used? Has very nice tune wish we can see KSH dance to it! ;)

• Like 2

On 4/9/2019 at 3:44 PM, faye406 said:

Not to forget, congratulations to Sohyun for her 2 year collaboration with Hanyul. They will shoot new ads next week!

Congratulations for KSH second year with Hanyul! Really love their collaboration! :blush:

Look forward to see the new Hanyul CFs!

Its so quiet from KSH recently so hope we can get many CFs to fill our time!

Wonder when we can have news for KSH new drama? Hope they can cast and start film quickly! :D 

• Like 3

Her IG's update!!!

wow-kimsohyun-20190415-0001.jpg

With the caption:

:heart: Thank you and I love you everyone :heart:

Note: Sohyun put a small caption "한국 팬미팅 coming soon" which translates to "Korea fanmeeting coming soon".

Yeah.. That's mean she's gonna have FM in Korea and Japan this year.. Maybe on her birthday? :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1