✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun is even more gorgeous in person;)

All eyes on Ji Soo, Kim So Hyun

The South Korean actors were in Singapore for a Gentle Monster event last week

Confirmed: Ji Soo is very, very tall in real life (like, in a heart-fluttering way), and Kim So Hyun is even more gorgeous in person.

We had the pleasure of learning this firsthand at Gentle Monster’s new collection launch on Thursday (Feb 21), which was held at the brand’s Marina Bay Sands boutique. While the event was graced by many local celebrities such as Julie Tan, Lee Teng (who was there with his girlfriend), and The Sam Willows, Ji Soo and So Hyun were undoubtedly the biggest stars of the night, arriving to blinding camera flashes (those sunnies definitely came in handy) and deafening screams from fans.

After posing expertly for shutterbugs at the photo wall, the South Korean actors gave a brief doorstop interview to talk about their tastes in sunglasses. After being presented with a tray of trendy eyewear, they were asked to pick their favourites of the bunch, and share what they might wear it with.

Ji Soo chose a pair of large cat-eye frames, praising it’s simple yet striking design, and said that he would match his wardrobe to it. “I would wear a simple outfit but with one accessory or colour to make it pop,” he said.

As for So Hyun, she originally wanted to pick the same pair of shades as Ji Soo, but changed her mind and went for a pair of round frames with yellow tinted lenses. “This model has a unique colour but at the same time, it’s easy to match with outfits,” she said.

Well, honestly speaking, these two could don their eyewear picks with literally anything and still look amazing.

Click on to see more photos from the event!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! That's next Thursday. Can't help myself but being insanely impatient about Love Alarm!

On 3/3/2019 at 10:54 AM, Elif Ataş said:

HAHAHA:sweat_smile: Kim Sohyun better than money:lol:

I don't get the joke :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:Is it anything related to the Chinese words on the signs? Love her outfit though...

2 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Thanks! That's next Thursday. Can't help myself but being insanely impatient about Love Alarm!

I don't get the joke :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:Is it anything related to the Chinese words on the signs? Love her outfit though...

I don't know .I think  the owner of the account explain how much  she/he loves Sohyun. There is no other meaning in her/his words.

it has been so long since the last one I leave my comments here...

and feel like we are in a drought here,:lol:

almost a year after Radio Romance. I know, I know we have her MCing, her reality show, and whatnot but still, it makes me feel so exhausted and missing her more...

I miss you Sohyun!!! :bawling:

I think she started her second semester as HYU Spring term (as per referring into their academic calendar)  starting by this week and will be finished in June. Just the right time before Love Alarm start airing. March, April, May, June... July!!!! 

I hope E&T will give us some goodies while waiting for the LA. :confounded:  4+++ MONTHS MORE TO GO!

and here... sharing again my favorite FMV of her.

• Like 3
  • Love 1