✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun's ig uptade.She looks beautiful in green dress.

Also Jiwoo mentioned Sohyun .

Q) Do you always meet with friends who are also dog owner?
A) I have many friends around who kept dogs. So Hyun who is close with me since long time ago also kept a dog called Mongsuk. I also met her on yesterday. Momo (Jiwoo’s dog) played with Mongsuk together.

• Like 1

8 Top Korean Child Actors Who are Even More Amazing Top Stars Today

These child actors have grown up before our eyes, and have become amazing top stars today!

It feels like we've grown up with these stars after seeing them act on the big screen since they were kids, and seeing them mature into amazing actors who are some of the most in-demand stars in Korea makes us feel like proud parents. Check out the list below for 8 Korean actors and actresses who were amazing child actors... and are even more amazing adult actors today!

Kim Sohyun

temp_f6f30b155671bf74b2c4a039164d6eda.jpg

Image Source: MBC

temp_53eb8f93dbf2e5c5055d77c24c9f6c89.png

Image Source: Instagram '@wow_kimsohyun'

Even though Sohyun is just 19 years old internationally, she has already appeared in a number of roles and won many awards for her performances, making her one of the most popular actresses today. She debuted at age 7 in a 'Drama City' special titled 'Ten Minute Mirror,' but started gaining recognition after her role of the younger version of the second female lead in 'Moon Embracing the Sun' alongside Yeo Jingoo and Kim Yoojung! Her first lead role came in 2015 with the drama 'Who Are You: School 2015,' and her most recent dramas are this year's 'Radio Romance' alongside Highlight's Doojoon and 'Love Alarm,' an upcoming Netflix series. 

• Like 2

7 K-Dramas Of 2018 That You Shouldn’t Miss

1.RADIO ROMANCE

radio-romance-yoon-doojoon-kim-so-hyun-1

This K-drama tickled my fancy for various reasons. Not only was the love story so pure and endearing, but I appreciated the chemistry between Kim So Hyun and Yoon Doojoon. Maybe it was the realistic character of Yoon Doojoon and his struggle with depression, or the female lead who was desperately chasing her dream of becoming a writer for a radio show. The storyline and character development made for a sweet series.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

E&t story's official website has been opened.

Finally the official website is up, though its still lack some information such as Sohyunie schedule lists but i am sure it will be added in the near future. I must say i really love the simplicity and straight forward layout and design of it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, godhunters said:

Finally the official website is up, though its still lack some information such as Sohyunie schedule lists but i am sure it will be added in the near future. I must say i really love the simplicity and straight forward layout and design of it. 

Also ı am waiting her shedule. I hope near future comes quickly :)

• Like 2

If So Hyun accepts Love Alarm on Netflix/TvN I hope the real boyfriend, the ONE is the actor I name below, I am a fan of him since last year. He is a good actor and handsome, very much.

Also I one of the shyshy train, but to be a good webtoon-to-Tv adaptation I want the 2 guys to be TALL and (as I have read in various posts in another thread and Korean blog pots in naver from 1 year ago) Yoo Seung Ho is not even in my last choices to be considered to be in this kdrama at all. He is taller than KSH with/out heels, but I as I said, I don't want the guys to be just taller than her, I want them to be WALLS beside her, very very very tall. Sorry #ShyShy shippers YSH is just not that.

And from my first consideration (I don't know the webtoon names of the guys) somebody wrote in koalaplayground blog the names, but I do not know if I put the correct names where it belongs:

For Hye Young (don't know neither the family name):

o3763l1lw3894c2bd1mz.jpg

I would love it if the production can cast this actor: Jang Ki-yong

DO0kY2gVQAAV0OP.jpg

PLEASE!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rossy5 said:

If So Hyun accepts Love Alarm on Netflix/TvN I hope the real boyfriend, the ONE is the actor I name below, I am a fan of him since last year. He is a good actor and handsome, very much.

Also I one of the shyshy train, but to be a good webtoon-to-Tv adaptation I want the 2 guys to be TALL and (as I have read in various posts in another thread and Korean blog pots in naver from 1 year ago) Yoo Seung Ho is not even in my last choices to be considered to be in this kdrama at all. He is taller than KSH with/out heels, but I as I said, I don't want the guys to be just taller than her, I want them to be WALLS beside her, very very very tall. Sorry #ShyShy shippers YSH is just not that.

And from my first consideration (I don't know the webtoon names of the guys) somebody wrote in koalaplayground blog the names, but I do not know if I put the correct names where it belongs:

For Hye Young (don't know neither the family name):

o3763l1lw3894c2bd1mz.jpg

I would love is being cast this actor: Jang Ki-yong

PLEASE!

In the webtoon two men look very tall. It will be  good two tall men beside KSH ,like her bodyguards :)

I don't know who is ONE but ı saw some Ksh's fans mentioned his name.

Jang Ki Yong is a goog actor and rising star .

Let' s see what will happen. Firstly waiting Ksh's acceptance news ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elif Ataş said:

I don't know who is ONE but ı saw some Ksh's fans mentioned his name.

Sorry, I said "the ONE" as the ultimate lead, the principal male lead.  Who is Jang Ki-yong.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rossy5 said:

Sorry, I said "the ONE" as the ultimate lead, the principal male lead.  Who is Jang Ki-yong.

I see :)))  I am sorry too :)) Also ONE is a Korean rapper (I search his name ) so I got confused.

• LOL 2

Kim So Hyun Treats Fans To An Intimate Gathering In Her First Fan Meeting In Japan

KIM SO HYUN HAD A MEANINGFUL DAY WITH HER JAPANESE FANS!

South Korean actress Kim So Hyun treated her Japanese fans with stories and songs in her first solo fan meeting in the country.

The actress, who recently wrapped up her TV drama, Radio Romance, flew to Japan to hold Kim So Hyun 1st Premium Fan Meeting 2018 on July 1 at the Shinagawa Inter City Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

Kim opened the event with a live performance of “First Love”, her original soundtrack for the 2013 drama The Suspicious Housekeeper. She then updated her fans about her recent activities and what she’s been up to recently.

The actress interacted with fans by recreating scenes from her dramas and playing games. She also answered fan questions and took a commemorative photo with the audience.

A total of 800 fans attended the intimate gathering, which came to an end with Kim’s rendition of “Ito” by Nakajima Miyuki.

“I hope to see you more often,” she said before saying goodbye.

Kim So Hyun

Having debuted in 2006 as a child actress, Kim has starred in numerous drama productions where she showcased her exemplary acting skills. She rose to fame for her villainous portrayal of the young Yoon Bo Kyung in Moon Embracing the Sun and her role as the tragedy-stricken young Lee Soo Yeon in Missing You.

She went on to star in other works including ResetWho Are You: School 2015Hey Ghost, Let’s FightThe Emperor: Owner of the Mask, and Radio Romance.

https://www.hellokpop.com/event/kim-so-hyun-first-fan-meeting-japan/

• Like 2

https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-the-cast-that-koreans-want-for-love-alarm-webtoon-remake/

Find Out The Cast That Koreans Want For “Love Alarm” Webtoon Remake

The drama will air on tvN and will be available on Netflix. Kim SoHyun was confirmed to be the main lead, JoJo. Online, people keep sharing their opinions about the cast they wished to see for the drama before and after her selection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-the-cast-that-koreans-want-for-love-alarm-webtoon-remake/

Find Out The Cast That Koreans Want For “Love Alarm” Webtoon Remake

The drama will air on tvN and will be available on Netflix. Kim SoHyun was confirmed to be the main lead, JoJo. Online, people keep sharing their opinions about the cast they wished to see for the drama before and after her selection.

Hmm as far as i know there is still no official confirmation that KSH will take the role and till now there is still no news on the other casts. But lets hope that news about the casting confirmation will be known as soon as possible to avoid any confusion among fans.

@rossy5 i do like JKY in Come and hug me so no objections if he is casts opposite Sohyunie as the lead. If he isn’t cast i do hope they find a worthy lead for our girl in term of acting ability and with minimal age difference. Fans both in Korea and international really worries that they will again casts a much older person opposite Sohyun. Well let’s discuss this again after KSH confirmation on taking the role of Jojo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1