✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest maea18

sophiechoice said: and now, KYJ&KSH position is even,, they has acts opposite two hot&young boys in their age, YJG and PGT qeqeqeqeqeee wonder if there'll be a drama with four of them in it sometime in the future...

and @edensor, you right, i love So-hyun as a model and she has the right body to be one too, tall and slender ....

OMGGGGGGG KSH and YJG!!!!! a new drama together!?!?!?!?!! i reeeeeeeaaaallly hope that the news is true. I love them together! my favorite child actor/actress!!! :x :x :x :x :x

(allkpop just posted about YJG's drama..probably the same drama?.. other than that I'm really looking forward to the announcement that this drama is a go!)

*praying*
[-O<

Guest maea18

hergurlc said: OMGGGGGGG KSH and YJG!!!!! a new drama together!?!?!?!?!! i reeeeeeeaaaallly hope that the news is true. I love them together! my favorite child actor/actress!!! :x :x :x :x :x

(allkpop just posted about YJG's drama..probably the same drama?.. other than that I'm really looking forward to the announcement that this drama is a go!)

*praying*
[-O<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maea18

wow, she can really pull a 17 y/o high school student role in birth secret.. she's really good.. really one of the best child actress in their generation  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me which is Miss Kim So-hyun best work so far ? I was very impressed with her acting in  "Missing You" aka. "I Miss You" 보고싶다 as it left a very strong impression, and I would very much like to know if the other movies and TV-dramas she has been in can match her performance in the only one TV-drama I have seen her in ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yuree

PeerNorway said: Can someone tell me which is Miss Kim So-hyun best work so far ? I was very impressed with her acting in  "Missing You" aka. "I Miss You" 보고싶다 as it left a very strong impression, and I would very much like to know if the other movies and TV-dramas she has been in can match her performance in the only one TV-drama I have seen her in ?

• 2 months later...

as her best acting work so far, i'll say IMY because she really can pulled off a various different acting ranges there, she was really really good... and in Ma Boy she really showed her teenage side, so refreshing to watched her in it and i shipped her hard w/ Sun Woo qeqeqeee
as in movie, i only knew one of her movies which is I Am King with Joo Ji Hoon,,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

121129 Kim So Hyun “Ideal man, Park Yuchun oppa, I’m OK if he was my boyfriend”

kzmbd6pqx105_2.jpg

My ideal man will always be Park Yuchun oppa. I feel always thankful because he asks me if I’m not hungry and take good care of me on the set.

stnx6pnyf113_2.jpg

Among my friends, there are a lot of Yuchun oppa’s fans. They all say they envy me. At first, when Yuchun oppa called me “Little Princess” on Twitter, I was suprised but I felt happy. Even lately, he still calls me time to time “Little Princess”.

114_2.jpg

There's a scene when I turn back and, like an illusion, see Yuchun oppa and smile. But I felt ashamed when the director, knowing Yuchun oppa was there, said "The way you look at Jingu is different from the way you look at Yuchun".

xi3x1wd53112_2.jpg

Once, I got to film together with Jingu oppa and Yuchun oppa and Jingu oppa told me “Whenever you’re with Yuchun hyung, your laughing starts to sound different” and “The one who is acting with you is me. You mustn’t act this way, Sohyun”.

110_2.jpg

Both of them are charming and take good care of me. I think Yuchun oppa is a bit more my style than Jingu oppa. I feel like Yuchun oppa is cute. There are times when I feel like he’s acting younger unlike his age. I think his charms are really overflowing (T/N he possesses a lot of different charms)

301_2.jpg
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1