✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

some comments from k-netizens on KSH new profile image. Nice to see that she is love a lots by all.

SidusHQ releases Kim So Hyun's new profile photos

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 Kim So Hyun .

Xports News - Naver: 'Everyday is her peak'... Kim So Hyun looks lovely and fresh

1. [+2,047, -89] There's a Son Ye Jin feel to her. She'll be even more daebak when she's a lot older

2. [+1,552, -53] I agree, she's pretty in everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,073, -45] Yesterday, today and tomorrow,  Kim So Hyun's pretty

4. [+948, -85] Kim So Hyun's the prettiest in my eyes!

5. [+144, -17] Kim Yoo Jung's pretty too but Kim So Hyun's way prettier

6. [+157, -22] Honestly, Kim So Hyun's the best among the child actresses. Kim Yoo Jung's pretty but Kim So Hyun's born with charms that no one can rival. I'm always supporting you.

7. [+118, -12] Pretty.. So Hyun and Yoo Jung, don't catch the celebrity disease and become the Messi and Ronaldo of the industry

8. [+102, -10] The fact the she's a good actress makes her even prettier

9. [+77, -4] Is she the kid from the Pocari Sweat CF?

10. [+60, -7] Kim So Hyun and Taetiseo are on the main page.. but she turned them into octopuses

Credit: kkuljaem
  • Like 5

Kim So-hyun to host the 2015 KBS Drama Awards

Posted by: Steven , December 17, 2015

This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified), Korean

Kim So-hyun

Kim So-hyun has been confirmed as the host for the 2015 KBS Drama Awards, which will take place on Thursday December 31st.

Kim So-hyun, who viewers will remember from the KBS drama Who Are You: School 2015, will transform into the host of the awards ceremony in a magnificent end to the year.

Currently shooting the KBS Drama Special – Page Turner and the movie Princess Deokhye, is the trendy Kim So-hyun. She is now taking the unconventional move of ending 2015 by taking on the role of MC for the awards ceremony.

A Sidus HQ representative said “Kim So-hyun will be taking on the role of an MC at the end of this year. Thanks to the viewers who have been watching Who Are You: School 2015 since the beginning of the year, it has been very meaningful and Kim So-hyun is in your debt for getting to the position where she is now. Going forward she will do her best to perform well in as many fields as possible. Please give her lots of love and interest now to support her.”

From 2013 to 2015 she was the sole female host on MBC’s Show! Music Core. While there, everyone could see her skills steadily improve, as she became a next generation host. She must not regret appearing on the show, as it has now lead her (Kim So-hyun) to be the marvelous MC which everyone is eager to see.

She has been confirmed as the host for the 2014 MBC Drama Awards. Kim So-hyun will be wrapping up the end of the year with fans. She is currently working on the movie Princess Deokhye, which fans will be able to see her in, in 2016.

http://www.getitk.com/20151217-kim-so-hyun-to-host-the-2015-kbs-drama-awards/?lang=en

Kim So Hyun and Jun Hyun Moo chosen as '2015 KBS Drama Awards' MCs

Dec 17, 2015 03:30

restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

Kim So Hyun and Jun Hyun Moo will be hosting '2015 KBS Drama Awards'.

According to the officials from KBS on December 17th, the MC lineup will consist of three people, Kim So Hyun and Jun Hyun Moo are already confirmed while the remaning one is still undecided.

This will be Jun Hyun Moo's second time hosting 'KBS Drama Awards' since his first was in 2011. For Kim So Hyun, she has earned enormous popularity through drama 'School 2015: Who Are You' so many people are excited to see her taking the MC gig of the awards show.

'2015 KBS Drama Awards' will be broadcasted on December 31st.

http://dkpopnews.fooyoh.com/2015/12/kim-so-hyun-and-jun-hyun-moo-chosen-as.html

--> I AM SUPER PROUD OF SOHYUN! Honestly I was disappointed at first because she wasn't nominated for excellence award (probably because she's too young), but being the MAIN MC (yes not a presenter but the MC) for the whole event is like that level of recognition. I feel KBS might have wanted her to win something big because of her superb acting, but yeah I am contented that she will be the MC for the event. I've seen the MCs of the other awards night and among them SoHyun is the youngest. Plus it seems she is getting much love from both KBS and MBC, can she also MC the MBC entertainment awards? Anyways I am curious to know the 3rd MC.

17 hours ago, sheargwyz said:

YAAAYYY Sohyun will be MC for 2015 KBS Drama Awards ^_^

And she's nominated for Netizen Awards (Female) and Best Couple Awards with Yook Sungjae and Nam Joohyuk.

Vote is opened so go voting guys ^_^

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2015award/netizen/men/index.html

--> I hope  she really wins this one. She has received so much love in Korea and all over the world for her acting. There are lots of popular stars on the list but SoHyun is really deserving. I will do my best to relay the voting method for her fans (probably on the weekend since I'm busy with work). And I have a big feeling SoHyun-SungJae will at least win, many people loved their pairing and were bitter that they didn't end up together. If they will win the couple award, there is a great possibility that they will act again, now a the main couple, tho I also hope SoHyun-JooHyuk also win.

8 hours ago, godhunters said:

some comments from k-netizens on KSH new profile image. Nice to see that she is love a lots by all.

SidusHQ releases Kim So Hyun's new profile photos

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 Kim So Hyun .

Xports News - Naver: 'Everyday is her peak'... Kim So Hyun looks lovely and fresh

1. [+2,047, -89] There's a Son Ye Jin feel to her. She'll be even more daebak when she's a lot older

2. [+1,552, -53] I agree, she's pretty in everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,073, -45] Yesterday, today and tomorrow,  Kim So Hyun's pretty

4. [+948, -85] Kim So Hyun's the prettiest in my eyes!

5. [+144, -17] Kim Yoo Jung's pretty too but Kim So Hyun's way prettier

6. [+157, -22] Honestly, Kim So Hyun's the best among the child actresses. Kim Yoo Jung's pretty but Kim So Hyun's born with charms that no one can rival. I'm always supporting you.

7. [+118, -12] Pretty.. So Hyun and Yoo Jung, don't catch the celebrity disease and become the Messi and Ronaldo of the industry

8. [+102, -10] The fact the she's a good actress makes her even prettier

9. [+77, -4] Is she the kid from the Pocari Sweat CF?

10. [+60, -7] Kim So Hyun and Taetiseo are on the main page.. but she turned them into octopuses

Credit: kkuljaem

--> I am glad people are showering her with love. And the comments are true, she has that charm that attracts people. With her kindness and beauty and great acting, it's not hard for people to fall in love with her charms.

Spoiler

I seriously don't want to touch this topic but I am seriously disappointed that people ALWAYS, like ALWAYS compare SoHyun and YooJung. The comments section is so shouting this fact. Like, can people just stop comparing these two? They have different acting styles and beauty and it's just pissing me off getting them compared every time in their individual articles. Don't they know that this gives more pressure for the two? I am sorry but I was really frustrated with the comments and comparisons.

• Like 3

STEPS ON HOW TO VOTE FOR KIM SOHYUN FOR NETIZEN AWARD FOR KBSDA ON DECEMBER 31

Hi guys! So I've made a step-by-step tutorial on how to vote for SoHyun for Netizen awards. The same tutorial can be applied to vote for her in the Best Couple Award Category. She has 2 nominations: SoHyun-SungJae and SoHyun-JooHyuk.

link for netizen award: KBSDA Netizen Girl

link for best couple award: KBSDA Best Couple

STEP 1:

CWeZgPhWEAI-_ZV.jpg

STEP 2:

CWeZgbaW4AEmdEL.jpg

STEP 3:

CWeZhf-WoAIjA1m.jpg

STEP 4:

CWeZit1WwAAC4ki.jpg

STEP 5:

CWeZksFW4AAd2XC.jpg

EDIT: You will be asked to fill out an information sheet. Please provide a valid Social Security Number (passport, citizen number or personal identification number). Also, do not forget to send a fax or attach a picture for "methods of identification".

STEP 6:

CWeZlt3XAAA3RSK.jpg

PLEASE DO REGISTER ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 20 OR 21 (IN KOREAN TIME) 

If you have any questions, PLEASE FEEL FREE to ask me. I will try my best to answer every question. I really want her to win even though the competition is really high. She deserves this recognition, so please vote for her. ALSO FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS TUTORIAL. I would be very glad if you do since my main goal is for SoHyun to have many votes from her fans. As an international fan, this is our greatest chance to support her, so please don't waste this opportunity. 

I also posted the tutorial on my Instagram account (@sohyunnieboom) so if you have an IG account, please also share this. I will also post this on my weibo account since Sohyun has lots of Chinese fans (though I am not sure if there are some web restrictions in their country)

• Like 1

I'm like pretty sure that she will get the best new actress award. I can't really think of too many other actresses who would get this award besides sohyun. I think she's too young for top excellence and she still has a very bright future ahead of her!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, anon0503 said:
I'm like pretty sure that she will get the best new actress award. I can't really think of too many other actresses who would get this award besides sohyun. I think she's too young for top excellence and she still has a very bright future ahead of her!

I don't think she is nominated for that award. She is only nominated for Netizens and Best Couple Award (with SungJae and JooHyuk). Are Best New actress award and Newcomer award the same? Jo Soo Hyang (Kang So Young of School 2015) is nominated for Newcomer award (as well as Sung Jae and JooHyuk).

• Like 1

I found a Chinese tutorial on how to vote for KBS Drama Awards in Weibo. Please feel free to share this tutorial for SoHyun's Chinese fans.

005PDFPGgw1ez5e91dn0aj30oz138wgn.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e921ckxj30p013bq5l.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e92keeij30pb13v775.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e936fl8j30pb13sq7a.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e93r2btj30pa0j2q4j.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e93wffaj30pb13xwhc.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e97yz02j30k00zkaih.jpg005PDFPGgw1ez5e9c296sj30k00zk7bu.jpg

Please register today or tomorrow since we don't know when will the KBS admin approve the registration within the 7-day period.

006a7jHIjw1ez4nluojjsj30bv0hsgly.jpg

SoHyun during her middle school days~ soooo cuteeeeee

0069WKcUgw1ez3x60pgvnj30hs0hsq6m.jpg

Spotted filming Page Turner. The tall guy beside her must be JiSoo. Seems they are having a good time. I love SoHyun's smile~

• Like 3

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000559165

According to that article, Sohyun will perform in KBS Drama Awards >.< First in the opening with other MCs (Jeon Hyeonmoo and Park Bogum) and then in the second part with Yook Sungjae.

YOHOOOO I CANT WAIT >.<  the performance with sungjae is probably singing Love Song right? ;) my fave OST from 'that drama' hohooooo

I'm so gonna watch it live hahaaa. In case you want to watch it live too, it starts at 8.30 pm KST and the duration is 4 hours

• Like 3

16 hours ago, sheargwyz said:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000559165

According to that article, Sohyun will perform in KBS Drama Awards >.< First in the opening with other MCs (Jeon Hyeonmoo and Park Bogum) and then in the second part with Yook Sungjae.

YOHOOOO I CANT WAIT >.<  the performance with sungjae is probably singing Love Song right? ;) my fave OST from 'that drama' hohooooo

I'm so gonna watch it live hahaaa. In case you want to watch it live too, it starts at 8.30 pm KST and the duration is 4 hours

woaaaah this is so daebak!! im so happy she is having the spotlight, so sad i cant watch it live :( but wishing for them to win and her obviously win all the awards she is nominated :) 

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun was awarded 3 awards at the 2015 Kbs Drama Awards!!!

1. Best New Actress (신인연기상) with Chae Soo Bin
(Best New Actor was Yeo Jin Goo)

2.  Netizen Award (네티즌상) with Kim Soo Hyun

3.  Best Couple Award (베스트 커플상) with Yook Sung Jae for Who are you: School 2015
(Others were: Gong Hyo Jin & Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyojin & Kim Soo Hyun, Shin Mina & So Ji Sub, Jang Hyuk & Han Chae Ah)

Congrats girl, you deserve it ;D

CXkLocqWwAAJl2X.jpg:large

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cookie99 said:

is there any news about kim so hyuns web drama??? it was called nighmare teacher or something and the news came out in semptember. just wondering if theres any other news about it

As far as i know, there are no news about her web drama as for now but the trailer for her upcoming kbs special drama "Page Turner" is already out and it will be telecast on February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkhWyVAFCIA&sns=tw